[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your face when you realize that the 2 world wars are in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 109710624_o.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
109710624_o.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
Post your face when you realize that the 2 world wars are in fact just a french-german conflict.

1806 - After the Battle of Austerlitz and the Battle of Jena–Auerstedt France dismantles Holy Roman Empire and creates Confederation of the Rhine (modern Germany) that will cause a strong anti french resentment

1870 - Franco-Prussian War. Just the result of Confederation of the Rhine + bitterness against France

1914 - World War I. Result of the french's defeat in Franco-Prussian War. Revanchism resentment will create this.

1939 - World War II. Anti french resentment because of the humiliating Treaty of Versailles after WW1

For the noobs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revanchism
>>
Western Europe just loves fucking itself doesn't it?
>>
>>66594362
Bientot le match retour !
Merci pour la flammenkuche tu me fille la dalle Op.
>>
>>66594362
And you got cucked both times. Bon Chance faggots.
>>
>>66596156
You too, 2-2
>>
>>66594362
I don't give a fuck about any of those historical facts or this discussion. I just want that pizza.
>>
>>66597907
>Flammekueche
>Pizza
>>
>>66597969
>Euroshits being autistic with food names as usual

It's a large flatbread with toppings. That's enough to qualify as a pizza,
>>
>>66598032
I do not allow you to call me euroshit.
>>
File: 090413.jpg (42KB, 300x333px) Image search: [Google]
090413.jpg
42KB, 300x333px
>>66598138
But I just did.
>>
>>66594362
>Confederation of the Rhine
is not prussia

prussia has special hatred of the french
if anything the confederation of the rhine is the most pro french of the german peoples
>>
File: Von-Moltke-Elder-was a cool guy.jpg (161KB, 611x696px) Image search: [Google]
Von-Moltke-Elder-was a cool guy.jpg
161KB, 611x696px
>>66594362
I can't post my face because it's so long ago I can't remember my face. But what's funnier is the millions and gorillions dying in China and Soviet Union because of West European banter.

Visualisation of casualties in WW2:
https://vimeo.com/128373915
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.