[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. your country 2. how are muslims treated? aus we hate them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 6631590-3x2-940x627.jpg (116KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
6631590-3x2-940x627.jpg
116KB, 940x627px
1. your country
2. how are muslims treated?

aus
we hate them if they ever come here they get looked down on in the streets we cross the road and spit on them if they ever come near us we don't want muslims here ever they're disgusting and should be eradicated from our society I hate them so much and so does everyone.
>>
t. Bruce the backwards bogan
>>
idk I have never seen a muslim irl, but we would probably hate them too
>>
USA
It varies but ours are usually on their best behavior so pretty well.
>>
>>66594021
t. Liar
>>
>>66594041
t. Mohamed Al Babyrapist
>>
>>66594021
poor dogger with that ugly rag on his back :(
>>
>>66594150
shut up ur country doesn't even care about doggos
>>
1. Hellzil
2. Bad, really badm and I hope the protestant start burn their mosques soon.
>>
>>66594021
Flag
I see more and more of them everyday wearing Hijabs.
We are Not allowed to treat them poorly because of "Muh Racism" but privately, we all hate them and wish they would conform to our society or fucking leave.
>>
>>66594164
? what are you talking about, I care a lot about doggos, all I ever had were rescued dogs
>>
File: Muslims in America.jpg (77KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
Muslims in America.jpg
77KB, 1024x538px
You might think you're tough and hold up your ideals Aussie. But as edgy as this sounds, Americans will kill you. Here's a common occurrence around here. The Blacks especially hunt them when they get high.
>>
1. Flag

2. Most Muslims here are domestic helpers (maids) from Indonesia. They are treated poorly and don't get paid much

kek
>>
>>66594021
None of that happens, maybe in some country towns old people cross the street to avoid women in burkas but for the most part no one in public gives a shit it's mostly just impotent neets raging on the internet :^)
>>
>>66594021
>The statistics for Islam in Chile estimate a total Muslim population of approximately 3000, representing less than 0.02% of the population

We are OK
>>
>>66594226
You obviously don't live in queensland
>>
>>66594167
I hope they do too Brazil bro. I hope they do too.
>>
>>66594221
Sounds like Mexicans here. Expect the Mexican males also sell drugs and kill teenagers with machetes when they don't pay.
>>
Terribly. I 100% guarantee you that you'll have a nearly-impossible time finding a job if you wear a hijab or any religious clothing. 100%. Also, if you do, you'll have to be 10x better than those around you.

Life is pretty shitty for muslims here.
>>
>>66594313
More than 10% of your population is Mexican. We just fly Muslim women in to exploit them a little, and send them home when their contract is up.

I don't think the situation is that comparable.
>>
>>66594467
Are you saying that if you country was 10% Indonesian Muslim your country would have alot more drug dealers and murderers?
>>
>>66594188
Don't mind him, he's memeing
>>
>>66594507
Huh? I literally said the situations were not comparable.

Crime here is extremely low compared to US. If 10% of the population were young Muslim women that wouldn't change.
>>
>>66594646
>young muslim women

Ah yes. That's where's it's incomparable. Not the shitskin immigration as a whole.
>>
>>66594239
Neither does the majority of the country. And I'd wager most of Brisbane is the same as Sydney/Melbourne

#I'llridewithyou
>>
>>66595193
fuck off mudshit
>>
File: 1470034550844.jpg (68KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1470034550844.jpg
68KB, 600x590px
>>66594021
Wow you sure make me want to visit the Outback, Ivan Milat.
>>
>>66594021
Not bad enough, everyone hate them and they're animals but the government keeps forcing them everywhere to show how tolerant we are. All our colleges are like 30% Muslim just so we can say "see we aren't genociding them!" But really most people wouldn't mind if we did genocide them.

Personally I do everything I can to make them feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>66596135
Based Israeli bro.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.