[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the weather this time of year in the Falklands/Malvinas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How is the weather this time of year in the Falklands/Malvinas? I plan on visiting during the week of the election, to scope it out and see if I can make a viable living out there depending on who wins the election. Teehee~

Is this a good idea or no?
>>
>>66586930
no
It's only inhabited because the UK constantly sends free shit there just to strengthen its claim on the islands.
>>
>>66586930
The Falklands has some of the toughest immigration laws in the world, even contractors that have worked there for 5 years get told no.
>>
>>66587751
Why is that? Is there a high volume of requests to live there? I can only imagine NEETs and loners want to live there.
>>
>>66588660
It only has a population of 3k and they like it that way, blame Argentina and their obsession with taking it over.
>>
>>66586930
bump
>>
>>66588660
you'd be bored with nothing to do
>>
>>66586930
>How is the weather this time of year in the Falklands/Malvinas?
it's hotter i suppose? we're in Spring already, so it must be like 40°F over there everyday

>>66591700
i suppose he could see the penguins and the old battle places, if there's such a thing
>>
why Americans are so fucking dumb?
>>
>>66586930
cringe
>>
>>66586930
>I plan on visiting during the week of the election
No, you won't.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.