[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American fathers send their daughter's to prom EVERY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1477400777102.png (520KB, 841x761px) Image search: [Google]
1477400777102.png
520KB, 841x761px
>American fathers send their daughter's to prom EVERY year KNOWING that they're going to get rid in a drunken mess
Why is this a happy event in America?
>>
About fucking time, they're 18 at that point. I started simply going out to get drunk with friends three years younger than that.
>>
>>66573268
>implying the slutty whores even have fathers

The ones that do are only allowed to go with a boyfriend that they approve of, or they can't go at all.
>>
you lads dont have prom/debs?
>>
>>66573398
Haha half the parents in this country are divorced and 99% of children go with their moms, who might as well encourage them to follow in their footsteps. Don't be delusional, this isn't the 60's.
>>
>>66573268
american parents pressure their kids to have sex asap
>>
>>66573268

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0M
>>
>>66573268
i love father ted
>>
It's illegal to drink before the age of 21 in the states right? How are they doing that while still in high-school?
>>
>>66573268
a) It's mostly the Mother who does it, and
b) It's a rite of passage, to show that she has matured into a woman and can find herself a man, however fleetingly.
>>
>>66576091
No one cares about the law (which is in any case there to lower drunk driving rates) until it turns into such a nuisance that someone has to call the cops.
>>
>>66573418
Yes were very pro debts
>>
>>66576038
Yeah me too
Such a fucking good tv show
>>
>>66573460
this makes me feel extremely sad desu

ab
>>
>>66573460
So much truth in this post

Almost every single person I know either is divorced or is on their second marriage.
>>
>>66576227
>>66579427
Divorce rate is over 60% now. The only people who stay married now are first generation minorities who somehow managed to keep their culture, religion, and truly meant what they said when they recited their vows to one another, or the picture perfect super religious white people who come from very strong families, not the picture perfect white people who come from rich families and can only imitate those other whites.

Our country is so fucking degenerate and fake now. You know your fucked when marriage is literally a fucking toss up where the odds STILL aren't 50/50.

I swear people these days only do it so A. they have financial gain/support, especially for women and/or B. they just want to say "hey look, I got married, one less thing to worry about on my bucket list...should look nice when I upload all the wedding pics to my instagram and facebook".

Fucking joke.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.