[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear native speakers please rate the English skills of all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1.2.1.-assessment-final[1].jpg (14KB, 450x273px) Image search: [Google]
1.2.1.-assessment-final[1].jpg
14KB, 450x273px
Dear native speakers please rate the English skills of all the Euro posters on /int/

Bonus points if you comment on non-Euros
>>
>>66566331
Here you go Germanbro
>>
post slags lads
>>
>>66566331
Scandinavians and Dutch are the best in my experience.
>>
Depends doesn't it

In general I would say:
>Scandis
>Dutch
>French
>Germans
>Other Euro countries
>Commonwealth (non anglosphere) countries
>Other countries
>Polish
>>
How about Balkaners?
>>
Do you sometimes laugh at grammar mistakes?
>>
>>66566661
>laugh at
fuck me
>>
>>66566629
Serbs and Slovaks have the best English imo
>>
I always feel self-conscious about my shitty English when these threads pop up, like I'm bringing the national average down or something.
>>
>>66566756
Me too. I've met Germans with almost perfect American accents.
>>
>>66566661
yes but it's cute
>>
How bootifull and how truetowife of her, when strengly forebidden,
to steal our historic presents from the past postpropheticals so as to will make us all lordyheirs and ladymaidesses of a pretty nice kettle of fruit. She is livving in our midst of debt and laffing through all plores for us (her birth is uncontrollable), with a naperon for her mask and her sabboes kickin arias (so sair! so solly!) if yous ask me and I saack you. Hou! Hou! Gricks may rise and Troysirs fall (there being two sights for ever a picture) for in the byways of high improvidence that's what makes lifework leaving and the world's a cell for citters to cit in. Let young wimman run away with the story and let young min talk smooth behind the butteler's back. She knows her knight's duty while Luntum sleeps. Did ye save any tin? says he.
>>
>>66566331
hello all friends of international
from the proceedings here it is quite clear that I, yours truly, the superior Paki-chan has the most credible talents in the English language

also Duetschland uber allis
superior Duetsch qts
>>
>>66567024

this guy has mastered the english language.
>>
>>66566813
They must get really embarassed when they go abroad and everyone laughs at them
>>
>>66566714
>Slovaks
I knew Muricans to be bad in Geography,but brits?
>>
greetings fellow practitioners of the english tongue i would like to know you honest and unbiased opinion on my level of mastery int the before mentioned language and and all opinions are most welcome please feel free to be critical if you must
>>
>>66568714
youre english are shit
>>
>>66568762
i appreciate your blatant honesty my Maori friend
>>
Allo engrish speekerz I want to be Japonses pleas r8 my engrish
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 372x509px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 372x509px
You're all wonderful English speakers and I admire you a lot.

>pic
Are you fucking serious, Google?
>>
I spaek Enligsh liek tihs.
>>
do u liek my englander?
>>
need qt english gf to teach me how to not speak like a caveman
>>
Let's vacaroo something and rate our pronounciation. May any native speaker post a suitable text for this?
>>
>>66571521
rawr >;3
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.