[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you like Asian girls? I'm an Asian guy here and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: original.jpg (64KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
64KB, 480x640px
Why do you like Asian girls? I'm an Asian guy here and I lived in both Taiwan and Australia evenly throughout my life and I noticed a big difference between Asian and White girls. First of, from my experience, most Asian girls are submissive and don't really have a hobby, they like shopping, eating and travelling, and thats it. It feels like that they're not interested in anything else such as world news, movies, games, art, ect.

But with white girls I've noticed they're much more assertive, have their own opinions, hobbies and open-minded. Now I'm not saying Asian girls are bad, i've dated mostly Asian girls throughout my life, but I'm just curious to why so many people like Asian girls other than their looks, I know they're cute and wifu material but sometimes I cant stand their passiveness. Can't even have a decent conversation with them because they don't know anything. Thoughts?
>>
Assertive asian girls are the worst
>>
just date a tranny
>>
I thought I liked asians but after dating one I've had the exact thing you had, they have no actual personality aside from shopping, school and taking endless photos of everything. Which is a shame, because they are hot.
>>
>>66561679
You sound autistic buddy. Deal with it. Its not a diss btw.

Just teach yourself how to give a shit about trivial normie stuff
>>
>>66561698
You just want to dominate your women rather than dating them right?
>>
>>66561679

>have their own opinions

that's the problem
>>
Assertive Asian girls are the best.
>>
>>66561751
>normie stuff

Get your head out of your ass
>>
>>66561679
real madridly zitto animale
this happens when someone is educated in Australia.
>>
>>66561845
Are you the OP? If not then polite excuse yourself.

If you are, then too bad. At least I can say I tried.
>>
>>66561679
>I cant stand their passiveness
I think a lot of people enjoy the passiveness, it vindicates their masculinity. You can actually be a boyfriend instead of a partner.

>white girls I've noticed they're much more assertive, have their own opinions, hobbies and open-minded
Maybe it's a case of the grass always being greener on the other side. But I find that younger white women are very shallow, their hobbies and opinions being mostly superficial or something they did because all their friends were too.

Every kind of girl has problems though.
>>
>>66561679
>most Asian girls are submissive
That's how women should be.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.