[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If non-whites come to Australia they should be kept uneducated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1477374114960.jpg (61KB, 768x566px) Image search: [Google]
1477374114960.jpg
61KB, 768x566px
If non-whites come to Australia they should be kept uneducated so they can fill the unwanted jobs of society so they can push our trolleys, fill our shelves with food, put petrol in our car, serve us food while whites should all be educated living the good life. Whites should be the only ones allowed to be in our government, military and police force. Non-whites shall be restricted to only having 1 child and that child will take their parents place as the lowest person in society.
>>
yeah pretty much
>>
>>66560795
Don't you already have bogans for that stuff?
>>
you're making us look bad fucknuckle
>>
>>66560795
why these rules weren't applied to wh*tes who invaded there 3 centuries ago
>>
>>66560962
oh yeah should've just left it to some smelly abos who could've poked around in the dirt and made shitty drawings for all eternity
>>
>>66560955
Spotted the Melburnian
>>
>>66561272
shut up cunt
>>
don't do it

we imported a mexican underclass and it backfired horribly
>>
>>66561369
This

0 non-whites allowed.
>>
>>66560955
Quite the opposite.
>>
>>66560795
Intelligent and responsible people should be the ones in charge. It is funny that you talk about a one child policy when the growing leading force in your country comes from a one child policy country.
>>
>>66561520
That means Australian adolesent males and young adults will be doing slavework, are you prepared for this?
>>
>>66561777
No job should be looked down upon all these so called intellectuals have made society look down on someone working in a store or a labourer it's sickening at the end of the day you should be proud to hold any job if it benefits your nation and people.
>>
>>66561777
>>66561520
>>66561369
the answer is robots. the McDonalds and in my town is completely automated with one human manager making sure nothing goes wrong. if you can automate an entire McDonalds you can automate a lawn mower and a dish washer
>>
>>66561822
Unironically this
>>
>>66561822
This really, people always seem horrified when they hear that someone isn't going to uni and going straight into the workforce. Then you get dumb unmotivated shitters whose parents push them into going to uni, where they unsurprisingly do jackshit and end up with a big fat student debt. It would be much better if these people went straight into a trade or entry level job and learnt how to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>66560795
Trust me just keep em out. Wouldnt want to take the jobs of uneducated whites now would you
>>
>>66561113
Better than white "civilisation" degen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.