[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be gook >live my whole life hated and ignored by others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

>Be gook
>live my whole life hated and ignored by others cause I'm a gook
>Work hard and live an honest and humble life yet liberal faggots hating on me
>Try so hard to break stereotype and not be a beta cuck, yet women finds me disgusting
>Integrate, work hard, and not be a beta. Everyone still hates me
>Watch the Walking Dead.
>Been watching since season 1 and just saw the season 7 premier.
>Negan beats the fuck outta Glenn
>Splattering noises and gook jelly flying everywhere as Rick and other look on in horror
>Go on social media and youtube.
>Reactions of people gasping in horror and sadness as Glenn the Gook bat an eye
>Vids of bitches crying for Glenn and angry fanboy wagoners all butthurt over his death
>mfw a c-list gook actor playing a dead gook gets more love then me
>mfw Glenn was a beta character and that he wasn't anybody special but a toolbag
>mfw a fictional character whose that same race as me is more important and valued
Ah what a fucking time to be alive.
>>
>>66557131
>Be gook

stopped reading here tb h
>>
>>66557131
Glenn had a decent moral compass combined with passion for another soul in this terrible apocalypse, and was willing to fight for this.
They didn't dickride him because he was Asian, and you can't expect people to with you because you are.
He was not Beta, you are.
>>
Holy shit haven't seen you in awhile. Also are you seriously comparing your unfortunate life to a fucking TV show character?
>>
enjoy the stereotype because it will destroy you otherwise

t. chinaman
>>
File: Roof Koreans.jpg (185KB, 950x647px) Image search: [Google]
Roof Koreans.jpg
185KB, 950x647px
Come to America, buy guns, own a shop, defend it during chimpouts, be immortalized.

Roof Koreans are national heroes. Sorry Canada is shit, but Canada is shit.
>>
Just buy an Ukrainian girl you cuck. That will trigger the fuck out of all those white guys shittalking you.
>>
>>66557208
>Decent moral compass
>literally a lapdog of Rick.

>>66557249
Hey chinkface what up?

>>66557283
All thanks to the liberal-jews.

>>66557309
I know my Koreans who lives in America and although some of them had a hard time, most of them say they are better welcomed and accepted. In here Koreans are seen as toolbags and expendables, this country staunchly defends criminal muslims and mongrol shitskins giving them everything but when people like me work hard and don't cause trouble all of a sudden I'm the enemy of the state.

>>66557342
Ukrainian girls don't like gooks.
>>
>>66557498
He said "buy one" not date one
>>
File: Nong Poy.jpg (25KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Nong Poy.jpg
25KB, 450x450px
>>66557498
>I know my Koreans who lives in America and although some of them had a hard time, most of them say they are better welcomed and accepted. In here Koreans are seen as toolbags and expendables, this country staunchly defends criminal muslims and mongrol shitskins giving them everything but when people like me work hard and don't cause trouble all of a sudden I'm the enemy of the state.
Your skin isn't dark and your people usually don't act up and get what they deserve, so you're not "oppressed" enough for Libs to give a shit unless someone says, "Ching chong nip nong", which is too far for some reason.

It's better here ESPECIALLY since you can get guns and defend yourself from the unsavory characters.

If you get desperate enough, I've got 5 years of my life to waste and you can get the green card if you can pass for pic.
>>
Glenn was a cuck.

https://youtu.be/MD4HPeE35fQ
>>
good thing Negan didn't kill a chinese.

I would have had to fuck the production crew up if whitey had killed a member of my clan.

Fuck that gook piece of shit.

I hope Maggie gets train wrecked by everybody till the onslaught of flooding semen aborts the baby from her pussy
>>
>>66557498
>All thanks to the liberal-jews.

they are the reason you're here to begin with so shut up
>>
>>66557554
COOOOORAAAL
CEEEEEEEERLLLLL
>>66557580
Your country and culture are literal cancer, you got turned into cattle by a small Island nation, also watch Hell on Wheels the cowboy protag shoots a Chinese cocksucker in the head, kills 4 of his Chinese henchmen, then fucks a Chinese girl and marries her.
>>
>>66557580
>>66557621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7xz99vTirk
Evidence I didn't make it up. Hell on Wheels is fucking great.
>>
>>66557542
Planning to jump the border (legally) after graduation. The problem is my skin isn't dark enough and I'm not a Syrian rapist to be accepted. Although I do speak Spanish if thats good enough.

>>66557580
Yea I know I laughed and watched repeatably when he got battered up.
>>
>>66557131
Everyone is not equal, you know this. But that doesn't mean you should get shits more than you actually deserve.
>>
File: 1470888614714.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470888614714.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>66557648
Can you pass as this?
5 years married to a US citizen makes you a US citizen. If it means getting some decent immigrants in here then I'll marry a lady boy so help me.
>>
>>66557131
so...you're mad that you're not famous enough to play a character on some shitty tv show so random grills online can tweet about your fictional death?

wat?

everyone would feel more loved if their life was fictional and scripted specifically for fangirls to like them. real life isn't like that. And also maybe canada is just a shithole.

anyway im a white girl dating a korean guy and i dont think of him or any random other koreans/asians as being "beta cucks", somehow i feel thats relevant to mention.
>>
>>66557703
Dude I'm not even close to a ladyboy. I hit the gym 3 hours a day and eat 4 meals a day. I keep myself in shape. Sorry, but I could pay you to sponsor me,

>>66557651
No shit bro, but here merits mean nothing. I work hard and keep myself occupied as much as I can and yet NO ONE ever sees me in a enlightened manner then some expendable. Trust me if you came and lived here no matter how popular or skilled in anything you were in Korea it means nothing here. This country just just highly favors certain ethnic groups more by putting people like me on the bottom. I wish you knew.
>>
File: Lauren Cohan.jpg (84KB, 606x908px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren Cohan.jpg
84KB, 606x908px
>>66557131
Wait, wasn't his in show girlfriend pictured? How is that fucking beta?
>>
>>66557703
why the fuck does everyone here want asian males turn into shemales?
>>
File: 1470652721623.jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470652721623.jpg
106KB, 640x640px
>>66557805
>>
>>66557835
Because of left-wing media perception. They are so brainwashed and propagated to believe that every Asian individual they see is automatically a tippy woman.
>>
File: Cute Japanese.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Japanese.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>66557881
yellow fever*
FTFY
>>
>>66557953
can't stand the whole 'being a useless childish bitch is cute' thing japan has going
>>
>>66557131
>I'm Trapped in Hongcouver
good.
>>
File: 1456715132653.jpg (244KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456715132653.jpg
244KB, 500x500px
This guy is a troll who just likes to roleplay or whine about his life "woe is me" butthurt complex.

Told him to go to Philippines or Thailand last year to sportfuck some jungle asians and snap him out of his funk, while building confidence, but he ignored me.

Anyway, East Asia is becoming racist and nationalist again. I'm a white guy and I've noticed chink girls and gook girls are starting to highly prefer their own males again. Go back to your country and go fuck some autistic gooks.
>>
>>66557737
>anyway im a white girl dating a korean guy
Sure """"white girl""""" I believe you *wink* *wink*
>>
>>66557131
>unironically watching this shit show
shiggy
>>
>>66557498
>enemy of the state
Huh?
Here east asians get ignored as their toptier performance makes the turks look abyssmally bad in comparison but noone would antagonize them either.

Is there some alleged chink privilege that people dont like or an adverse reaction like against poles in britain because you are not allowed to be angry at other groups of foreigners with more opressionpoints?
>>
File: 1474356080813.jpg (66KB, 330x245px) Image search: [Google]
1474356080813.jpg
66KB, 330x245px
>>66558075
Personally I don't care if you believe me or not but I thought it might help you stop feeling sorry for yourself

>>66558061
Thanks for the info, will ignore in the future. Leafshits are truly the worst posters
>>
>>66557805
you are mentally unstable mate. i'm literally the same thing except other type of gook and unemployed STEM graduate.

when i moved back to my hometown wow dating markets are suddenly much easier because apparently its rare to see a mentally stable, physically fit and educated, albeit broke and unemployed with massive debts, guy around here.
>>
>>66557131
Why do you complain about liberals while they are the least racist group?
>>
>>66558143
he's a troll though. he's some angstry korean kid who shitposts about being surrounded by chinese people.

racism is """"rare"""" in canada and people don't feel strongly attached to their racial identity like in america, people mostly just see you based on merit or whatever.
>>
>>66557648
>The problem is my skin isn't dark enough and I'm not a Syrian rapist to be accepted
Oh god, how about to learn about US immigration laws a little?
>>
it's the canadians who are trapped with you, you're part of the problem imho.
>>
>>66558223
>angstry korean kid
He is like 28 if i remember correctly
He is a korean neckbeard

To OP: 관심병환자
추하다
>>
>>66558385
canada is pretty much the world at this point, we have literally atleast 1000 people from every single country in the world.

its why young city-dwellers are usually among the most worldly people in the world and exposed to a lot of diff cultures.
>>
>>66558402
>To OP: 관심병환자
>추하다
Translation

To OP: attention whore
pathetic
>>
>>66558143
Well the situation is somewhat similar, but its a little more complicated. Asians here in general are largely ignored or unrecognized but the dominant asians, the chink, tend to overshadow other asian minorities. Chinks of course as you know are like cockroaches and they tend to fuck up everything they touch. Their wrongdoings are usually blamed on people like me and some but few actuially know the truth behind it.

>>66558153
Every gook poster who pretend to be someone else tends make the same excuses.

>>66558165
If you lived in my shoes you would understand.

>>66558210
>Liberals
>least racist
Liberals are the true racists.

>>66558061
Dude I told you before i dont have the fucking money to travel. Also there are shit ton of Filipinas and thai cunts in my city yet not one of them would ever even interact with a gook let alone date their own kind, think before you speak.

>>66558402
25 actually

>>66558471
lmao thats the most left-wing propagated crap I've read today. Canada is nothing but a cesspool of multicultural nightmare with high racial divisions and mistrust. Because this country lacks a unitary cultural that everyone can relate and integrate to, everyone lives in their own enclaves with a collectivist mindset. You're probably a middle-class liberal white who has never been outside to the real world.
>>
>>66558479
ty for translation
>>
>>66558708
>Chinks of course as you know are like cockroaches and they tend to fuck up everything they touch. Their wrongdoings are usually blamed on people like me and some but few actuially know the truth behind it.

For this, I am terribly sorry my gook pengyou.
>>
>>66558708
eh i'm asian and i see it for myself. i go to a restaurant here and almost always usually see mixed-race groups hanging out.

millenials are on a whole not a racist bunch imo.
>>
>>66558765
You're a cuck you just don't see it do you?
>>
korean born and raised in Montréal got laid got friends and all

it is you OP
it is not Korea
it is not Canada
it is not anything
it is YOU
>>
>>66557131
ur right desu, im white and i can still see it. at least Glenn got a hot white girl in the show, its the complete opposite 99% of the time in media.

move to southwest USA and start a business, i'll say ur my chink cousin and you'll get in no problem. come home yellow man
>>
>>66557249
>Also are you seriously comparing your unfortunate life to a fucking TV show character?

Everybody do that you fucking leaf. That's the sole objective from most of the cinema/etc, the projection.
>>
>>66557131
Thanks for ruining TWD you fucking gook.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (23KB, 538x511px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
23KB, 538x511px
>>66557131
>watching TWD past season 1
>>
>>66558708
gook american here. yes, it's always those fucking chink niggers, fucking nigger insects. always in packs they bring their soulless, cheapshit mindset everywhere and blow all the other hardworking asians off. shit I see any more of those soulless chink shits at my university in california here, i want them to get all murdered
>>
>>66558731
nigger chink

smelly greasy nigger chink
>>
>>66557498
>I know my Koreans who lives in America and although some of them had a hard time, most of them say they are better welcomed and accepted. In here Koreans are seen as toolbags and expendables, this country staunchly defends criminal muslims and mongrol shitskins giving them everything but when people like me work hard and don't cause trouble all of a sudden I'm the enemy of the state.
There is something I'e been thinking. Responsible people give up their resources to the unresponsible. The left is full of agreeable people who think there should be no consequences for actions so it is an alliance of the agreeable with the predatory.

Responsible people are not defending their own interests, and often cannot due to libertarian ideology, which is unworkable.
>>
>>66557159
>being a gypsy
you should have stopped breathing there t b h
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.