[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that pic related is the most normalfag country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Spain-flag-map-plus-ultra.png (313KB, 1615x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Spain-flag-map-plus-ultra.png
313KB, 1615x1195px
Daily reminder that pic related is the most normalfag country in the whole Europe and we should pay respects to all the introverts and autists that live there.

May you find the peace you deserve my friends
>>
>>66536413
Denmark is a lot worse these days.

Austria too.
>>
>>66536413
Dad what the fuck are you doing out of the retirement house? You know how your mental retardation starts to show up if you dont take your "irrelevant country" pill. Now be a good lusitan and get off the computer
>>
They are normies but still the guys act like autists

the girls are massive sluts

I really feel bad for spanish men, their girls will suck any dick
>>
>>66536613
Seriously?
You've been there?
>>
>>66536772
The irrelevant country pill is good for him. Nobody cares that he started the trans Atlantic slave trade.
>>
>>66536862
How many Danes/Austrians have you seen here?

Almost none. They are all out partying and having sex.
>>
>>66536413
thanks...

i'm trying to be mornie to not commit suicide
>>
>>66536413
>pay respects to all the introverts and autists that live there.
well, as long as you exclude Jorge
>>
>>66537033
makes sense...

>>66536853
>their girls will suck any dick

Their girls hate spanish men cause they are very cringe-worthy so they always go for foreigners
>>
>>66536413
>tfw 24 year old KV
>>
File: 300px-Scandinavia_location.png (35KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Scandinavia_location.png
35KB, 300x286px
its one of these nowadays
>>
>>66536853
They are not even the easiest in Europe.

Czechs, Pollacks and the like are much much worse. Scandis too. The Spaniards are still fairly catholic, which counts for little, but it's still a degree of separation to those other ones. Portuguese girls are usually the biggest prudes even with foreigners. Unless they are abroad, then they go full skank.
>>
>>66537613
This...
I think portuguese girls would fit in the /pol/ack wet dream if they were full blonde and blue eyed.

They usually have 0 ambition besides marrying and having kids. They hate casual sex and promiscuity and you are forced to proove yourself as a capable man.

Even foreigners have a really hard time flirting with them.
>>
>>66536413
F
>>
>>66537808
That's what makes for great men, desu. Although it also makes for 70 divorces per 100 marriages, kek.

At least they can cook.
>>
>>66537613
In my personal experience, Spanish were easier than Czechs and Polacks.

My best friend is non-white though and I'm sure he has a different experience. I have an easier time with Latin women while he has a better time with whites and blacks. He is more attractive than me by a lot but I still have an easier time with for example brazilians and such, prolly because I look like hitler's wet dream (except I'm a manlet )
>>
>>66537926
That's because you look more exotic down here than up there. You having an easier time is irrelevant, really.

Overall though, everything east of Germany is usually a slut.
>>
>>66537861
It's kinda of a strong natural selection
That's why betas don't stand a chance in this country.

I knew a guy who had 0 luck with girls. He was very caring and sensitive and girls would usually find him effeminate and not-fitting.
Once he went aboard to central europe he literally couldn't stop the waves of girls swarming over him. The kind of guy girls hate here is the kind of guy girls love outside.
>>
>>66537808
>Even foreigners have a really hard time flirting with them.
i was so confused cause i had a lot of luck in spain, at least they are friendly and can hold a conversation that doesnt make u want to blow your brains out though
>>
>>66537613
>Unless they are abroad, then they go full skank

Can confirm, first girl to ever suck my dick and get fucked by me was a Portuguese exchange student I went to a club with.
>>
>>66536413
Probably yes, I think normie values are shit, this is: dressing like a faggot, listening reggaeton, being a SJW...and I not even a weirdo, just not a normie by Spanish standards.

>>66536853
They're just easy abroad or on holiday where nobody can see them because of "what the others will say" mentality. If they could, they would be even sluttier than Brits, they're potentially massive whores.
>>
>>66538169
That's the cruellest part of all. You chat them up all night only to get hooked only for them to go home at night.

>>66538205
Yeah see, that wouldn't work if you were here. There they are away from being ashamed. It's a selection bias too.
>>
>>66538169
>can hold a conversation that doesnt make u want to blow your brains out though
unlike spanish girls who seem to be dumb as SHIT ill add
>>
>>66538255
at the end of the night*

>>66538272
We have those too here. They usually are in different bars, though, mostly in clubs. We have a slight bit of pub culture here.
>>
>>66538348
yea, every country does. i dont do clubs though. just kept meeting girls at night in baixa but didnt fuck any of them.
>>
>>66538407
>baixa
That just means downtown. Which one? Lisbon? That's already pretty skanky, desu.
>>
>>66538452
yah lisbon, seemed normal to me
>>
>>66538505
I might be thinking of the wrong area, too. They might not call what I'm thinking of "baixa", but I'm not from there.
>>
File: fug.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
>>66536413

>flee to Germany
>everything is the fucking same
>>
>>66538704
flle to my penis, mehtmet.
>>
>>66538868

ßoc Català
>>
>>66538255
Yeah, I know.
Most of our student towns are filled with exchange students from all over europe who are your go-to for a quick fuck or casual fling.

It's not like I don't know either what the German girls are doing in Spain or elsewhere - it's just how women get when they don't have to be afraid of slutshaming.
>>
File: 1421225373029.jpg (117KB, 726x488px) Image search: [Google]
1421225373029.jpg
117KB, 726x488px
>tfw you're pic related and >>66525294
>>
>>66541473
living with your parents past 18 is a very normalfag thing to do now, i think like half of all millenials do
>>
>>66541473
KEK
>>
>>66541643
no te rias
>>
>>66541473
Man I told you not to do it, they'll make even more fun of you. Just make something normal this time.
>>
>>66541473
hahahahahaha
não conseguem inventar isto!
>>
>>66536772
>brazil
>talking about mental retardation
ha
>>
>>66541473
This always gets me
>>
>>66538211
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.