[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather live in Japan or Germany? No, suicide is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Would you rather live in Japan or Germany? No, suicide is not an option.
>>
>>66536214
Japan. I have friends there already. The only person I know in Germany is my bitch aunt.
>>
File: 1477277832600-int.jpg (121KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
1477277832600-int.jpg
121KB, 604x454px
Japan. German food is horrible tbqh
>>
I like Japan but I think I'd be a lot more comfortable in Germany. I don't want to deal with Japanese social norms.
>>
Japan. I don't want to be killed by Nazis.
>>
>>66536214
Germany, because I'm not a filthy weeb
>>
germany
>>
>>66536214
Germany because I'm not a pathetic weeb and no way am I learning that language
>>
>>66536214
Japan
>>
Germany of course.
>>
>chosing refugee central
>>
>>66536214
Japan
>>
Germany without a doubt
>>
germany because of free welfare
>>
The most important question is:
How well off would I be?

If I had money to support me for the rest of my life I would choose Japan no doubt.
Get an apartment nearby Tokyo and live a good life.

If I had to work, I would stay in Germany.
I wouldn't want to miss out on my 6 weeks of annual vacation.
>>
>>66536537
That's more likely to happen in Japan than in Germany
>>
>>66536697
>>66536742
>>66536647
>>66536612
>>66536553
Why would anyone go to Nigger City that Germany has become instead of comfy rural town near Tokyo with 99% asian population?
>>
Depends. If as a native person then Japan, if as my present self then Germany.
>>
>>66536824
because tokyo is unlivable
>>
>>66536214
I already live in what is basically a German province. I'm quite alright
>>
>>66536856
then how do 30 million people live there?
>>
>>66536932
Economical reasons
>>
Germany i live in Wrocław so my life wouldnt change anyway
>>
>>66536932
they are used to it but they all have some country home they can go to, a foreigner is lost in the busiest and most crowded city in the world

ever seen the movie enter the void, countless amount of foreigners live like that in tokyo
>>
>>66536856
I don't know man. Uenohara seems quite comfy and only 1 hour from Tokyo
>>
>>66537081
if you are rich as shit anywhere is habitable
>>
>>66536920
huh i thought dutch people hate being associated with germany
>>
>>66536996
You mean Breslau right?
>>
>>66537073
live like what? in a comfy apartment with balcony while having a semi sexual relationship with your sister who works as a prostitute?
or as a low level drug dealer with connections to the underground drug world (completely run by whites) with a dude who holds gay slaves?
>>
>>66536932
The living standards of the people living in Tokyo would be very stressful for the typical American used to open spaces and personal bubbles. As for 30 million, its what happens when a country has a primate city, it dominates every aspect of the nation to the point that people from secondary cities are treated as backwater bumpkins. It doesn't make living there enjoyable by outside standards.
>>
>>66537225
You don't have to live in Tokyo. You don't have to live anywhere near Tokyo in fact.
>>
>>66537225
Tokyo isn't even 30 million, that's the whole Tokyo-Yokohama region which is kinda big.
Tokyo prefecture itself only has 13 million.
It's a busy city no doubt, but it can be as quiet as you want it to be.
Obviously I have only stayed there as a tourist but airbnb gives you a pretty good impression of living conditions for the average Joe.
Unless you plan on walking Shibuya crossing all day there is no need to stay in overly crowded places.
>>
>>66537225
it is not too hard to adapt to crowded subways and such, especially since tokyo does not have mentally deranged homeless like america
>>
>>66537191
can't say it becouse poles will kill me
>>
>>66537140
It's situational. We're only Germans when foreigners dont point it out.
>>
>>66537198
he did not have sexual relations with his sister

it was his spiritual "release" by being with the one closest to him while she was being fucked by the japanese pimp

in other words it was a backwards birth because japan will separate your body from your soul

duh
>>
>>66537405
Or like China.
>>
>>66537367
The Tokyo Conurbation is 37 million.
>>
>>66537496
>it's sooo deep

movie is actually pretty overrated.
this whole drug scene in the beginning with 10 minutes of unnecessary windows media player screensaver animation is junk.
>>
>>66537509
no homeless here, unlike san francisco where one was at every few blocks.
>>
>>66537518
Yes, the Tokyo-Yokohoma Metropolitan region.
>>
>>66537560
it's a magical realism movie, i liked it
the birdsview technicals though was overdone
>>
>>66537191
Actually, he meant Boroszló.
>>
File: 1282523884807.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1282523884807.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>66537572
>no homeless in china
>>
The whole issue with homelessness in the US is largely a mental health one. Popular opinion turned against mental health institutions to the point that its nearly impossible to get somebody committed, and there is very little government funding for it. So the mentally ill are left on the streets to fend for themselves. Non mentally ill homelessness is usually caused by other factors, there is a decent enough safety net that working age individuals shouldn't have to much trouble finding help or accommodations.
>>
If I have to speak German I'm going to Switzerland, not fucking Germany. I'm planning to spend several years in Japan next time I visit.
>>
>>66537936
I don't get why people don't like Germany. It's better than most place in the world.
>>
>>66537988
refugees and turks xDdD
>>
>>66538030
i dont think this is a big deal, they are still a small minority in germany and not all on welfare, correct?
>>
>>66538105
wrong on both counts
>>
>>66538030
Oh yeah, its in Europe where they don't allow people to defend themselves. We have dangerous people in the US but I'm not overly worried about it.
>>
>>66538105
Yes, Turks actually aren't welfare leeches (leave that to Eastern European and African immigrants).
They're a minority (roughly 3 million out of a 80 million population) but they flock to certain areas so depending on where you stay it might seem like they're overrepresented.
>>
>>66538315
>Yes, Turks actually aren't welfare leeches (leave that to Eastern European and African immigrants).

LOOOOOL

t. Erkan Izmir
>>
The biggest problem with Turks migrating to Germany is they didn't stay home and fix the mess brewing over there. People emigrating to other countries is like a pressure release valve for the people in power. The ones that leave don't support the ruling party.
>>
I would actually have a hard time deciding if there was no language barrier. Japan seems extraordinarily cozy because it's extraordinarily orderly and polite.
>>
>>66538378
They're the biggest immigrant group here so naturally they're also the biggest group on social benefits.
But in total it's not even 350k.

But keep memeing.

t. Erkan Izmir
>>
>>66538622
I'm sure they're statistically slightly less likely to be on welfare and commit crime than their cousins from other parts of the Middle East, but that's not saying much
>>
>>66538315
They're still magnitudes above natives and still pose the largest group of welfare leeches. And now kill yourself, you Turkroach scum.
>>
>>66538665
so what does it say?
>>
>>66538718
And he had the audacity to say that Eastern Europeans are the ones on welfare, pretty hilarious to be honest
>>
>>66538979
But it's true
Bulgarians and Romanians are purely economical migrants
>>
>>66538718
are those percents of each group on welfare? wow...
>>
>>66538718
loooool
>be german
>work and pay taxes for shitskins live without work
>>
>>66539152
Do you understand why white people hate blacks and brown people? Their literally inferior in almost every way. They take our money, live in a great country, bitch about it and commit crime at a seriously higher rate. I don't know why they can't just shut the fuck up and be happy.
>>
>>66538718
>no USA

Good. I'd hate to live off welfare in another country, that's soooooooo bad. Like, I couldn't live with myself.
>>
File: 1457028194586.jpg (19KB, 279x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457028194586.jpg
19KB, 279x300px
>>66536214
japan
>>
>>66536214
Hmm, well one place is filled with yellow people with terrible views and practices, and the other is filled with brown people with terrible views and practices.

Jesus, tough choice...
>>
>>66537140
why would they hate it if they speak a german dialekt
>>
>>66539404
To be fair the black problem in the cities didn't become really bad until all the redlining occurred from 1937-77. It's hard to do better for yourself when you are secretly cut off from all good financial options.
>>
>>66537198
yeah like that
>>
>>66539851
It's just annoying, there's been so much fucking help and babying of the black population here the likes of which other races just don't get. And they still just fucking suck, like, what else can we do to help them not suck? How do we solve this problem? We have a fucking black president for the love of god yet they still think everybody is racist.
>>
>>66540272
Throwing a few bucks extra at social hot spots doesn't redeem moving large parts of your population away from them, actively hindering their movement and leaving all decisive services to be funded by everyone's own district for the most part. A few bucks extra funding don't redeem the impact of all the other economic segregation.
>>
>>66540272
The best thing to do would be to let them out of the welfare trap and paying to break up the population centers. A bunch of the projects in Chicago got torn down and they paid to move a bunch of the people to Indiana and other surrounding states. Funnily enough they found Indiana welfare payments not nearly as lucrative and got real jobs that pay their own bills. Their kids are enrolled in better schools and will probably reverse the problem. Problem is Chicago is still producing armies of welfare recipients.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.