[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your country practice this french tradition ? See pic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 71962342.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
71962342.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
Does your country practice this french tradition ? See pic.
We called them soupeurs. Looks good to be honest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soupeur
>>
>France
>>
>>66525989
When I was kid I often saw pieces of bread in urinals of my school. Now I understand why thanks to this thread. Nuke this world
>>
>>66525989
>First meaning: bread soaked in urine[edit]
This specific meaning refers to individuals who take pleasure in consuming food soaked in the urine of others,[2] in particular bread abandoned and later retrieved at public urinals.[3] This practice was popular in Paris and Marseille up until the 1960s and 1970s. There were numerous contemporary references in popular culture.

>There existed a practical alternative where a public urinal is stopped in order to wait for it to fill. Then a person would enter it and submerge his penis into the urine of pervious users. This was alternatively called dipping.

wtf
>>
File: ABSOLUTLY.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTLY.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>66525989
Bonté divine.
>>
>>66525989
what the actual fuck
France is fucking disgusting
remove right now
>>
>>66525989
Nice. But you can't call this "thing" bread.
>>
>>66526275
The exact word in french is biscotte, google trad says rusk for this.

http://soupeur.canalblog.com/archives/2012/01/17/23265067.html
>>
>>66525989
Holy shit, why hasn't this become a meme yet?
>>
File: 1477039551733.gif (332KB, 217x118px) Image search: [Google]
1477039551733.gif
332KB, 217x118px
>>
what the fuck
>>
Ahhh France, the land of culture, refinement and class.
>>
>>66525989
>we literally neighbour piss bread eaters
NUKE IT
NUKE IT NOW
>>
>tfw search frantically for evidence that the article was just now created by OP as an elaborate prank
>tfw all evidence points to it being real

France was a mistake
>>
File: 71962327.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
71962327.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>66528777
A wonderful dish with mysterous stories. Try an urinal in a motorway service area. You come discretly the morning to drop a piece of bread coated of aluminum foil and you drill several holes above. You come back in the evening and get your gift. And you imagine at all the people that marked this dish like the polish, spanish and romanian teamster, the dad who goes to work, the seller on the move, a retiree who goes on holiday and such.
Enjoy
>>
>>66529165
>september 20
maybe this is an extremely elaborate ruse
>>
File: i-refuse-to-believe.jpg (79KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
i-refuse-to-believe.jpg
79KB, 600x563px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.