[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there are not rice and miso soup, I am angry Therefore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: misoshiru.jpg (72KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
misoshiru.jpg
72KB, 424x283px
If there are not rice and miso soup, I am angry
Therefore I cannot go abroad
>>
>>66522109
bummer, dude
>>
>no rice
I cannot accept it
>no miso soup
no good, I take other soup
>>
They are all about food... always. About what do you speak in your japanese 2ch? About how good rice is?
>>
>>66522109
There's rice abroad
>>
You can go abroad and be angry.
>>
>>66522109
I think I once saw a Japanese restaurant outside of Japan. I'm not completely sure though
>>
>>66522109
カリフォルニア産コシヒカリ安いしマジ美味いけど知らねーの?

え?日本語が分からない?
>>
>that feel when russian 2ch is more popular than japanese one
JAPS BTFO
>>
Wouldn't any other kind of carb-heavy food be a suitable replacement for rice? Pasta, bread, etc.
>>
File: 1366322139-15.jpg (270KB, 930x618px) Image search: [Google]
1366322139-15.jpg
270KB, 930x618px
>>66522109
But in Paris we have plenty japanese restaurants and asian supermarkets. You can go to Paris.
>>
rice is for daily consumption.
but miso soup bores me in a day. about twice a week is sufficient.
>>
>>66522109
Well rice and miso soup will continue to exist, it is just that it might be inaccessible to you when you go abroad.
>>
Miso soup based on high quality dashi is incredibly delicious.
>>
File: en saanut munaa tänään ilme.jpg (13KB, 229x227px) Image search: [Google]
en saanut munaa tänään ilme.jpg
13KB, 229x227px
>>66522109
the miso soup my shop taste like water and cardboard.
>>
>>66522109
Surely you could take your mother with you to cook rice and miso soup for you
>>
>>66522109
There was a Japanese exchange student in my uni class who told me she cooks a Japanese breakfast every day.
It's probably a bit of a bother, having to wake up early enough to manage it, but she did better than other foreigners. Maybe the routine makes you less homesick and having a solid breakfast keeps you healthy.
>>
>>66522109
We have rice and miso soup in many many places. Please come to Korea.
>>
>>66522109
The ingredients is easy to get in local markets. Just slip your sauce somewhere in your luggage.
>>
>>66522109

Dude, we grow so damned much rice so efficiently your country accused us of dumping and enacted protectionist trade acts to protect your local inefficient rice farmers.

We have rice.
>>
Why are japanese rice cookers so wonderful, and chinese rice cookers such shit?

I went through 2 chinese rice cookers, suffering the whole time, before I finally dropped some coin on a decent one from japan. It's always perfect.
>>
>>66525668
nice pass u fucking nerd lmao
>>
>>66525914

Genuine Nipponese rice cooker folded over 50,000 times.
>>
>>66525914
You had some poorly copied designs of quality devices, made with substandard materials by uneducated and exploited peons. Now you have a well-designed machine by a company that's conscious of its reputation, made with high-grade parts, put together with educated unionized labor.
>>
>>66526119
>Genuine Nipponese rice cooker folded over 50,000 times.
>Folded

I don't get it, do you have a synonyme ? Even with online translation in french, I still don't understand
>>
>>66526604
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>66526604
le foldeux
>>
>>66526604

It's an allusion to the weebs who spurg out over superior japanese steel in their katanas. Folding steel over when hot and pounding out flat aligns the crystals in the steel, making it tougher. The joke is that japanese fold them over so many times that the steel is perfect and better than anything known to man. Or something.
>>
>>66526683
The joke is Japanese steel used for swords was never good to begin with.

As for OP, go to Cambodia. It is the same as Japan, only with more jungle and humidity.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.