[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is american comedy all about unfunny people pushing leftist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why is american comedy all about unfunny people pushing leftist opinions and making you smirk by accident every now and then?

Do burgers actually like it?
>>
>>66518963
>liking things in general
>>
>>66518976
it is pretty general
>>
>>66518963
>>66518976
Italiabro, your flag fell over. Are you ok?
>>
>>66518963
because they can't think of anything funnier
>>66519221
nicee...
>>
>>66518963
I've only seen him on Netflix and UFC. His earlier netflix special wasn't good. I tried to watch it but gave up part way in. His newer special is overall good, but he goes off into some tangents that aren't funny.
>>
>>66519221
hehe
>>
File: Life_Is_Beautiful_cd.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Life_Is_Beautiful_cd.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
Why is italian comedy all about unfunny people tricking children, hiding the horrors of the holocaust from them, and making you smirk by accident every now and then?

Do pastas actually like it?
>>
>>66520027
A comedy-dramatic movie isn't exactly a fitting example, Joe.

Not nearly as much as your Jewcademy btw.
>>
>Hey, hey you know that <inser US celebrity>
>Well my friend and I were eating crab cakes and I told him - hey your mouth looks like <insert US celebrity> ass after getting implants
>*crowd laughs*
Yeah...
>>
>>66520221
*insert
>>
>>66520221
Some American comedian came on an Australian thing just now and really proved that.
>>
Chappelle and Carlin still make me laugh, both are redpilled-tier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ASPUkkHMs
>>
there is a laugh track or sycophant audience which laughs at the appropriate times, so you know which parts are jokes

it wouldn't be possible to tell otherwise
>>
>>66518963
>pushing leftist opinions
What? Since when drinking alcohol and doing weird things is leftist?
>>
File: powerful.gif (1011KB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
powerful.gif
1011KB, 450x365px
>>66518963

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>66518963
if you can condition people to believe that state propaganda itself is humor it'd be really hard for them to ever grow out of it
>>
Dude weed is not a comedian. Watch Chappelle for some real laughs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.