[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listen to a British podcast >highly informative >eloquent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1762.jpg (170KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1762.jpg
170KB, 1000x885px
>listen to a British podcast
>highly informative
>eloquent hosts deftly using witticisms and references to classical literature

>listen to an American podcast
>hosts don't bother researching beforehand and spend half the time making random guesses
>spend the other half inarticulately trying to get their point across using a vocabulary of 9 words, two of which are "um" and "like"
>cringeworthy attempts at humour

Seriously electrifies one's prefrontal cortex
>>
>listen to a Canadian podcast
>hosts don't bother researching beforehand and spend half the time making random guesses
>spend the other half inarticulately trying to get their point across using a vocabulary of 9 words, two of which are "um" and "like"
>cringeworthy attempts at humor
>>
File: Dwight_Schrute.jpg (16KB, 485x556px) Image search: [Google]
Dwight_Schrute.jpg
16KB, 485x556px
>>66515209
It's the British class system. Middle class Brits are brought up with good elocution and are taught the classics. It's actually dying out though. In due time, Britons will be as ineloquent and clueless as the average American.
>>
>>66515314
It's dying out because the schools that educated what was supposed to be an administrative class are closing and are being replaced by comprehensives. The effete English personality comes from Grammar and Public (private) schools, which are seen as old-fashioned.

Britfags can backe up on this.
>>
File: canada.png (194KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
194KB, 585x560px
>>66515209
No one cares lol
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (47KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault (2).jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>66515209
>I listen to podcasts
>>
File: sweating man.jpg (99KB, 273x855px)
sweating man.jpg
99KB, 273x855px
>>66515479
Why is Alex Jones so THICC
>>
File: l.jpg (24KB, 404x600px)
l.jpg
24KB, 404x600px
>>66515495
He took the redpill
>>
I don't listen to British podcasts because I can't stand listening to British people speak my language. There are more than enough American shows to satisfy my need for intellectual discourse anyway.
>>
File: shiggy diggy.jpg (15KB, 400x400px)
shiggy diggy.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>listen to a British podcast
>it doesnt have Karl Pilkington
>>
>>66515209
you forgot the best part of american podcasts, the sound effects
*fart noise*
uh oh! Spagetti-o's ahhahahhahhahah
>>
Watch American news:
>a room of pundits yelling at each other
>76% just commercial breaks
Watch European news:
>informative reporting and well produced stories that actually cover the news
Wtf is the media in this country doing
>>
>>66515666
Entertainment, shitty one at that.
Also nice devil trips.
>>
This is no different than the "here's two cherrypicked women" gag except it's even worse because you don't have any actual examples. Shut the fuck up Canada.
>>
>>66515209
Is it wrong that i was instantly figured alex jones when reading about the american podcasts? The difference is that he doesnt use humour and constanly screams
>>
>>66515666
I'd prefer European over American because of this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.