[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>believe the Germans are the master race >blonde and blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4425.jpg (169KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4425.jpg
169KB, 700x609px
>believe the Germans are the master race
>blonde and blue eyes are superior
>tall and strong only

>be Adolf
>be short
>brown hair and eyes
>not from Germany
>most likely had Jewish roots from Poland

did hitler troll us all?
>>
really made me bink
>>
>>66492512
*tips aryan fedora in german*
>>
>>66492512
ye
>>
Hmmm
>>
Hitler had blue eyes
>>
>>66492512
he didn't have brown eyes
>>
Nazi racial theories were mostly bantz directed at east yuros
>>
>>66492512
His eyes were green

But yes he was a coward and a traitor who killed himself when he failed
>>
>>66492776
>traitor
to whom
>>
>Tfw no total war
>Tfw no war more total and radical than anything we can possibly imagine today
feels bad mensh
>>
>>66492512
It truly shows his capability as a politician, speaker, and observationalist, not that he was le ebin troll.
The people who ruined the country were people he had served for in WWI, everyone fighting against Germany, and every German that became complacant in the post-war slump in his eyes. That's a lot of people, but most looked similar to himself, so the self hate was extremely powerful.
If he had the ability to stand in front of millions, scream how the best person to lead the eradication of the problem was a man who fit the description of the problem to a T, and convinced the people he was right, that says a lot about his ability to speak.

If you can genuinely hate yourself, you either project it on others, you use it as motivation to fight for betterment, or you kill yourself. He did all three, where most people would pick only one.
>>
>>66492512
>brown eyes

monkey brazilian retard
>>
File: 4L_H2hQiLxo.jpg (112KB, 900x1185px) Image search: [Google]
4L_H2hQiLxo.jpg
112KB, 900x1185px
His eyes were dark blue i think, but I agree with your other points.
>>
>>66492636
Rare
>>
>>66493130
t. Paki
>>
>>66492512
Hitler was just giving some bantz, but the germans always take everything so serious...
>>
>>66492512
>did hitler troll us all?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.