[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: ben frank.jpg (5KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
ben frank.jpg
5KB, 202x250px
>And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

Is he /ourguy/?
>>
no. im glad hes dead
>>
literally who
>>
>>66473113
Yes
>>
>>66473113
>>66473113
So that makes northwestern Germany and holland and certain parts of England white

I'm OK with this
>>
>>66473113
seriously though, how are swedes (blonde blue eyes) and russians (literally pale ghosts) swarthy, if swarthy means tan and brown hair/eyes?
>>
>>66476773
This
Germans too, especially since they hadnt been raped by soviets yet

Here's the 100% objective whiteness ranking
nordics->germans->slavs->anglos->french->italian->spanish
>>
>>66476773
Because he was ignorant.
>>
>>66476773
>>66479719
Swedes are orange looking trolls
>>
>>66473113
Sounds like a really well travelled person.
>>
>>66479757
if they are trolls, brits are fucking orcs from the deepest dungeon of Mordor.
>>
>>66479719
Celts are objectively the whitest and purest of Europeans.

Germanics just got jealous and spread like a plague across Europe like the self-entitled refugees that I still consider them to be.
>>
>>66473113
>only that small part of germans that came to rule the english peasants wuz white!!!111

And americans put this retard on their money.
>>
>>66484448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJATxmOWUM

ah yes, the white celts
>>
If you have black hair you cant be considered white

im sorry
>>
ctrl+f malvinas
0 results
>>
>>66473113

Probably, considering he himself looks like a fat, moorisher version of Chiquito de la Calzada.
>>
>>66479719
>nordics->germans->slavs->anglos->french->italian->spanish
Wrong
nordics > germans = slavs > anglos = spanish >italian >>> dogshit > french
>>
File: 1289830210932.jpg (42KB, 622x683px) Image search: [Google]
1289830210932.jpg
42KB, 622x683px
>>66485579
>a fat, moorisher version of Chiquito de la Calzada
>>
>>66473113
Who cares Ben as long as we can kick your swarthy ass.
>>
>people like me are white, the others are not LOLMAO

Anglos, everyone.
>>
>>66479719
I'm probably whiter than the average Englishman.

>>66485628
Shut up, you subhuman russian
>>
>>66473287
Sure you are, Hillary. He'd kick your sorry ass back into hell.
>>
>>66479719
how about this: kill yourself you sad fucking cunt?
>>
>>66481354
>ireland still upset about the Famine
Christ, give it a rest.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.