[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they gonna send us to Syria? I don't want to have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).png (9KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
9KB, 207x244px
Are they gonna send us to Syria?

I don't want to have to shitpost on the battlefield
>>
>>66471410
lol die
>>
>tfw a single year too old to be drafted

Good luck out there kiddo
>>
casual
>>
>>66471410
No. She wants to stay in power too much, she wouldn't risk a draft.
>>
Tbh my hope is the US government will let me go instigate a communist revolution in Russia

Kind of like Germany and Lenin in WW1
>>
>>66471568
Congress does the draft, not the president.
>>
>>66471590
>communist revolution in Russia

Anon, I think they're over that
>>
>>66471651
Exactly. They've moved onto Fascism now
>>
>>66471672
>le everyone i dislike is fascist meme
Funny how Russia is the fascist country when NATO has funded actual Nazi wannabes in Ukraine who got BTFO

Funny how the US continues to support Islamic extremists in the ME who kill people for any sort of liberal activity but they aren't the fascists

really makes u think..
>>
>>66471732
>really makes u think..

Canadians are too arrogant to think. Most of the population are entitled cunts that no fuck all about anything important.
Sorry Yankbro, we shit now.
>>
>>66471651
The second biggest party are the commies

About 60% of Russians want the USSR back
>>
>>66471756
Pretty much 80% of Europe/NA
>>
>>66471732
>>66471732
>le everyone i dislike is fascist meme

That's what Russia does, and they ARE fascist so that's pretty funny
>>
File: the_soviet_union.jpg (341KB, 1024x400px) Image search: [Google]
the_soviet_union.jpg
341KB, 1024x400px
>>66471651
>>
>>66471410
Syria is practically finished, I don't know why Assad is still there
>>
>>66471896
that's a nice image!
now post source of information
>>
>>66471802
Forget already that old scary-boo tale about Russian commies.
There are a plenty of puppet parties, all of them just carry a representative function, with no real power or influence. Even Putin's United Russia is nothing but a decoration. We have no elections in terms of real democracy. The real power is condensed in hands of small group of oligarchs.
>>
>>66471410
I don't know why Obongo has even bothered with Syria at all. Should just let Putin have his way with that piece of shit country. Can we just once not give a fuck about what happens in the middle east?
>>
>>66472004
Assad's actually been making huge gains. Problem is that he's not really a president anymore, but the leader of a loose coalition.
>>
>>66471410
No because Trump is winning

No Clinton wars
>>
>>66471410
>Are they gonna send us to Syria?

yes

Obviously you're not popular with the girls, so Tyrone needs a bit of a freer hand to satisfy their needs.
>>
>>66473330
Trump is losing by every conceivable metric
>>
>>66473546
You're going to have a bad time come Nov 9
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.