[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many days do you work a year? It's 245 fucking days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

How many days do you work a year? It's 245 fucking days for me. Fuck this shit. Fuck Japan. I want to move to Europe or Brazil and enjoy vacations. I don't want to feel like a slave of my bosses and sempaies at workplace anymore.
>>
>>66470699
Move to another country after finding a job which suits your skillset
everyone loves Japanese people
>>
>>66470699
Dear japanese, please come to my country and laugh at weebs
>>
>>66470699
Dont you like your job?
I enjoy working because i like my job, i have no idea how many days i work but i only got me a vacation once in the last 2 years
>>
>>66470699
zero atm. I needed it.
>>
File: Mokou sad.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
Mokou sad.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
I work 7 days a week, aprox. 6-8 hours per day.
I work on holidays and I rarely take days off. I'm never ill, I never have the urge to take vacation. I don't have a family anymore, no gf, no social media, just a Discord and a Skype nick and a handful of close friends.

I literally dont exist outside of my work.
>>
>120 days holiday

not bad to me.
>>
living in japshitland is being an eternal slave
this norm is no doubt 4th world tier. pretty sure even some african countries have better norms and values of working.
>>
>>66471112
i start working next year

im so fucked
>>
>>66470752
>>66470785
How realistic is it for a foreigner with no real skillset like me to get a decent job in your countries? Here in Japan most foreigners are pretty much forced to work as English teachers and seem to be required to work harder than Japanese people.

>>66470915
I wouldn't say I hate it but no, I don't like it. I hate how it sometimes forces me to talk with people, to wear fake smiles, to treat my bosses and customers like Tennnou.

>i only got me a vacation once in the last 2 years
Isn't the law supposed to force you to take a vacation a year, is it? I think I read it somewhere online that all the Europeans take a vacation a year.

>>66471035
I was like you until last month and now I'm not sure if I really needed it. I mean I need it but I want my comfy life back.

>>66471080
W-well, at least you like your job right? And I thought Germany was very strict about their working environment. Is it even legal to make you work like that?

>>66471094
Maybe or maybe not. I just want vacations. I miss when I was a student and had lots and lots of free time.

>>66471112
We should all learn English and move to better countries. Let's give a big fuck you to Japanese CEOs.
>>
My dad lived in Germany>>66471231
>Maybe or maybe not. I just want vacations. I miss when I was a student and had lots and lots of free time.

Do you belive that foreign countries are same as student era??
>>
>>66471112
I have no clue about japan or your history,culture, anything. what i can contribute to the thread is my observations of specifically tokyo which was amazing. i mean i thought new york teaches you how to be lonely but fucking tokyo is amazing, it's like being the only person walking on the surface of an alien planet. and every time someone randomly talks to you, acknowledges you, you actually feel grateful to them! it's so weird. and it's a beautiful city too, it's such a unique experience just to walk down the street. it's magnificent and incredibly lonely and the city feels alien, like it should be in blade runner, not the present day reality

all in all, awesome
>>
>>66470699
>brazil
OP you're pretty retarded for wanting to move here desu.
(Freelancer programmer here so I decide how many btw)
>>
>>66471080
>I work 7 days a week
That better be for yourself
>>
>>66471231
What do you do atm?
>>
>>66471231
>How realistic is it for a foreigner with no real skillset like me to get a decent job in your countries?

almost impossible, to be honnest
>>
File: 1475485231864.jpg (182KB, 866x733px) Image search: [Google]
1475485231864.jpg
182KB, 866x733px
I understand why so many japanese become NEET better after seeing this.
>>
>>66470915
>Europe
Please specify
>>
>>66471308
I believe they have better working environment than Japan. Hopefully Abe sama will do something about it soon.

>>66471329
I thought Brazilians don't really work much though? With all those Carnival day and such.

>>66471371
Some sort of data entry job.

>>66471373
Figured as much.
>>
>>66471391
now now argentina, what did we say?

"if we get bailed out the tenth time, we'll try to be nicer to countries who work for a living".

try to remember that, will you?
>>
>>66471470
Generally people get 60-90 days for vacation here, holidays change pretty much every year and etc.
Also you're lucky if you move to Rio de Janeiro and don't get shot and raped day one.
>>
>>66471231
>W-well, at least you like your job right? And I thought Germany was very strict about their working environment. Is it even legal to make you work like that?

No legal trouble, it's my own decision. I'm at home most of the time coordinating/supervising work groups. They basically pay me for availability. Right now I'm in a conference call.

>>66471370
payment is great for what I do, it's a bit stressful but okay. Japs are way more autistic than I am. By far.
>>
>>66471231
>fake smiles
man... you too? somehow i thought you are sincerely admiring your customers.
>>
>>66471530
first shot then raped? what about my dog?
>>
who /35-hour work week/ here
>>
>>66471637
They rape it first then kill the dog with a knife.
i'm not even joking
>>
>>66471530
>60-90 days for vacation
Maybe Brazil isn't so safe but hot damn, that's nice.

>>66471550
That sounds pretty cool then. Maybe I should come up with a way to make money off something by myself.

>>66471560
Sorry bro, I'm secretly giving a fuck you to every jerk customer and boss.
>>
>>66471560
>somehow i thought you are sincerely admiring your customers.

it gets old quickly when you do it 1000 times a day every days, actually
>>
>>66471687
>OP says he has 120
Japan's better in that. We're only better war-wise, I guess. and at stealing
>>
>>66471674
Heh, I posted it here some time ago, a random news from some Brazilian website, 5 kids raped their mentally ill cousin (also a boy) and stuck a PVC pipe into his anus. Well at least nobody was killed, just a slightly perforated anus that's all. It also tells me that Brazil has access to advanced technologies such as PVC. What's the outside diameter of your PVC pipes?
>>
>>66471735
Honest question: in this age where internet movie critics can make money and not have jobs(no really, it's a thing), where women get money for posing slefies in an internet youtube channel, how the fuck can anyone be so incompetent as to actually even NEED a job? i mean i like mine personally, but people who bitch about their jobs are so weird since they can just make money with their riveting new take on wolverine comics if they want
>>
>>66471847
Not everybody lives in Europe where you can be a neet all you want and still get a fuckton of money
>>
Be me.

I quit my last job at 42 because I hated lying to people. (application support). I love fixing problems, but I hate lying. It was my 4th job in 15 years because my wife is constantly being relocated. She makes 2x my salary. But ultimately she can work anywhere.

She now has 36 days of PTO every year, while my next job will entail 5 days the first year and 10 days the next 7 years. We can never enjoy vacations together before retirement while I am alive.

Fuck working. Capitalism is a shit meme created by small business owners who fuck their workers. If I take another job at my age I will start over with 5 days of vacation. Fuck you America. I'm too old for this shit. Think about this, milllennials. You may have to start over with 5 days vacation in your 50s.

Do you wonder why all the boomers are all filing for long term disability in their 50s?
>>
>>66471687
>That sounds pretty cool then. Maybe I should come up with a way to make money off something by myself.

Just get a qualification in a field you like. Niche jobs might not pay that much, but if you like it it's heaven. You don't need come up with own ideas to have fun at work.
>>
>>66471815
Guessing about 30 cm.
>>66471847
Just like the other Brazilian guy said (aleluia porra) not everyone lives in Europe.
>>
>>66471879
bro, the internet is kind of global. it's why it's called the internet
>>
>>66471924
The amount of people that try to do any of those things and fail is way way higher than the ones who can live off that, and again you cant really live of those in a third world country, only if you become a superstaqr in those fields
>>
>>66471687
>60-90 days for vacation
>gud

???
>>
>>66471890
that's the same everywhere. Every company wants young, experienced workers and nothing else. If you're young and unexperienced they wont take you, if you're old and experienced they won't take you.

It's a hell circle. But can you manage with 2 people's salary? Do you have kids?
>>
>>66471735
Wait what, I thought you meant that you get 60-90 days vacations as in something like summer vacations where you can rest for those days in a row AND you have normal holidays + weekends.

>>66471897
Yeah, I really feel like the real reason I'm not enjoying working is because I don't like my job. I should start learning programming or something.
>>
>>66471998
Also doctors get about a month.
>hot damn, that's nice
>>
>>66472019
>>66471998
I swear I didn't meant to be sarcastic. Sorry man!
>>
>>66472011
Yeah, it's in a row but holidays...kinda.
Depends a lot on the job and the year.
>>
>>66472038
np mate.
>>
>>66471961
okay, fair enough, but again, making a living is SO EASY. it's so easy! when i was fucking 16 and in high school, i could choose between working in a friend's bar, guiding tourists through the city, working in mcdonalds, washing cars or even getting nasty with foreign students. okay, that last one wasn't a job, but making a living is so easy and everyone makes a drama out of it
>>
>>66472160
Europe is not the whole world
>>
>>66472045
Just to be clear, those 120 days I said earlier consist of weekends(saturday and sunday), public holidays such as national foundation day and most of them isn't really in a row. Hence I thought 60 days long vacations would be awesome.
>>
>>66471890
5 days? I work in a software company. I think it used to be about two weeks as a new hire. Now we have unlimited PTO. Of course nobody takes unlimited time off but realistically about 30 days a year is OK.
>>
>>66472187
Ohh, sorry. 66 weekends total, plus either one month or two if you're lucky/good job = 96/126 days.
Eh, not that big of a difference.
Holidays change days every year here so I can't count them.
>>
>>66471550
>No legal trouble, it's my own decision.
“Wo kein Kläger, da kein Richter”, but it's still illegal. You are required to take four days off per 14 days, and in most work areas you are not allowed to work on Sundays.
I work remotely, too, and my company has “scolded” me for having worked on Sundays from time to time (of course I can work on Sundays as long as I don't tell anybody, but, well...).
>>
>>66472186
truly the first time croats feel priviledged, i'm actually flattered in a bizzare way. do you know where croatia is? you get we're not in western europe, we're the guys that were in a savage war with serbia until recently. they made movies about it! owen wilson was in them!
>>
>>66472204
I'll be honest and open because I don't work for them anymore. Fuck them. I worked for Mettler-Toledo, a Swiss owned "American" company.

If you work for Mettler-Toledo in the US you are fucked. I was the guy you called when you had serious technical issues. I would bust my balls to make your life wonderful, regardless of whose fault it was. I'd been on both sides of the phone as a chemist, so I knew what was needed to get labs back online ASAP.

They don't give a fuck. They are about global bottom line today.
>>
>>66472187
anon, how much would you have to get paid to tolerate working 90 hours a week at say, a sales job at a 証券会社?
>>
>>66472332
Its still better than most of the world if you really believe the eastern europe is the biggest shitwhole meme you should travel a bit, maybe there are some parts that are shit or some war here and there but still
>>
>>66472274
I'm paid for availability. Most of that is home office. I have sheduled working hours, but in practice I'm available 24/7, since I work with people who have similar appointments than I do. It's basically a deadline where the groups I supervise have to deliver their finished project.
>>
>>66472273
Yeah, not that much of a difference. Long vacations still sound cool though.

>>66472361
Eh I don't really care about money so much so I would never work at a place like that especially when I wasn't a fan of the job.
>>
>>66472377
you have a decade or so of peace and suddenly brazil starts to envy you. suchcis the fate of all hardcore men. i don't even know who i am anymore...
>>
i dont even need to read these comments of non-japanese posters. y'all have a better working condition and space, more holidays than most japanese, and dont the need of caring too much about your boss and co-workers either.
japan is shit. thats all. remember even those manga/anime creators who please you weebs also get treated shit here. they are so hardworking they cant have time to use their salaries.

the working conditions in this country are seriously 4th world tier, and what is so hopeless is that people dont even realize how shitty it is, and wont ever. they are insular as fuck and even dont know anything about foreign social standards and cant work out some better option. even though now is the fucking 21st century. also their working efficiency is so fucking shitty. i mean, i dont even have ANY hope for this society, i already gave all up. shit couldnt change.

>>66471231
i dont have a specialized skill set too. but, i have a very specialized/niche but workable talent and am not socially inept, so will seek for some unusual alternative way to get a proper job and live in my best place. i dont give a fuck about money at all. im totally ok with a poor life. i seriously want more of my free time than that fucking useless unhappy money for being a slave.
>>
Around 156 I think. Not counting holidays or vacation time I use

Week on, week off schedule
>>
>>66471080
Same, but 12 hours instead of just 6
>>
File: 1477051654811.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477051654811.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
I'm neet
>>
>>66471080
>that flag
it all checks out
>>
Something like 200 days.
>>
>>66477469
201,5 days a year exactly.
>>
>>66470699
I work roughly 200 days a year, where my work involves me going to the office for maybe four hours a week and the rest of it is done at home at my own pace. I'm paid 70万 a month. :^)
>>
>>66471080
tjank you for working so hard for the refugee, i'm sure eva will appreciate your effort when she suck ahmed the syrian refugge. Don't forget to pay all you'r taxes
>>
>>66477469
Is that normal over there? Tell us your secret France.
>>
>>66470699

I work 5 days a week for 8 hours, have a flexible working schedule, can work from home when i want, have 22 days of paid vacation (by law) + two more weeks if i want them.

the marvels of working in IT.
>>
No idea about the precise day count, but i'm allowed to take like a week off once every 3 months plus paid sick leave plus state holidays.
>>
>>66478589
>the marvels of working in IT.
Funny how you say that because here in Japan IT jobs are considered to be worst if you actually want to have a life besides working. No wonder this country only has shitty programmers.
>>
File: 1450166091463.jpg (80KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
1450166091463.jpg
80KB, 553x567px
>>
Next year we will have 247 working days and 118 days off.

From 247 working days you can get minimum 28 days off paid by your employer.
And some jobs allows to have more days. Doctors, teachers have 60 days vacations.

Some employers, like mine, allow you to take 2 paid weeks off in addition to your 28 days set by law.
>>
File: mado.jpg (183KB, 850x1286px) Image search: [Google]
mado.jpg
183KB, 850x1286px
>>
>implying you'll ever be free
If you're not a slave to the boss, you're a slave to the state. At least the boss has a human face.

Also:
>implying you're Japanese
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.