[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in America the regions with the highest concentrations of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: marge.jpg (69KB, 900x878px) Image search: [Google]
marge.jpg
69KB, 900x878px
>in America the regions with the highest concentrations of Nordic immigrants are famous for being friendly and polite
>in Europe Nordics are famous for being autistic and antisocial

What happened?
>>
They are standoffish in Dakota - Wisconsin. Not unfriendly, but not "hey, y'all wanna come to my barbecue?" friendly.

Polite it probably the best word.

t. family
>>
>>66447942
>in Europe Nordics are famous for being autistic and antisocial
No, they have the reputation of being friendly and polite and good English speakers.
Just Fins are occasionally seen as a tad antisocial.
>>
>>66447942
lol nordics are extremly polite in europe. I guess they aren't "southern hospitality" tier but that's just annoying
>>
>>66447942
naw
Southerners are the most genuinely friendly.
got invited to peoples houses all the time when I was hiking around Tennessee and Georgia
>>
>>66447942
>>66448210
You're confusing antisocial with this
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sis%C3%A4%C3%A4np%C3%A4inl%C3%A4mpi%C3%A4v%C3%A4

Finns are very polite but friendships have to be earned.
>>
File: c2XR-JqsnGI.jpg (63KB, 294x617px) Image search: [Google]
c2XR-JqsnGI.jpg
63KB, 294x617px
>>66447942
>in America the regions with the highest concentrations of Nordic immigrant
>>
>>66447942
All euros are autistic and anti social
>>
>>66447942
>autistic and antisocial
nice memes
>>
>>66450448
>Spain
oh wow
>>
>>66447942
>burgers think modesty and composure is autism
>>
>>66450151
They were trying to rape you
>>
>>66450448
Oн cкaзaл чтo в peгиoнaх Aмepики гдe мнoгo нopдoв люди дoбpыe a нe тo чтo бoльшинcтвo aмepикaнцeв нopды.
Ecли нe знaeшь aнглийcкий зaчeм здecь cидeть?
>>
If anything, they are too friendly and pushy. They are too friendly for no reason.

I don't think it's a traditional, cultural thing though. Most of them are just liberal manchildren.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.