[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drink coffee >get gassy >breath smells bad >teeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8145.jpg (97KB, 888x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8145.jpg
97KB, 888x900px
>drink coffee
>get gassy
>breath smells bad
>teeth get stained
>get jittery
>need to drink more so you dont crash

Ah yes, coffee. The thinking mans drink
>>
>>66430544
why would you make a thread like this ??
>>
>drink coffee
>not gassy
>brush my teeth afterwards before I leave the house
>teeth are quite white because of the toothpaste I use
>not jittery
>never crash
You clearly don't drink coffee on a daily basis.
I bet you don't even drink alcohol you fucking nerd.
p.s. I'm drunk as fuck right now you fucking leaf nerd
>>
>>66430604
it's canada
>>
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed
The hands acquire shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
>>
Yet another quality Canadian thread. At least the Australians attempt to be funny when they shitpost.
>>
>>66430786
run along now, you funny little mentat
>>
Coffee is something you should drink just when you are at home. I came to acknowledge that the more uneducated and poor you are, you are more likely to drink coffee outside and not brush teeth afterwards.
>>
>>66430544
>>drink coffee
>>get gassy
Coffee doesn't do that. Milk does
>>
>>66430842
>I came to acknowledge that the more uneducated and poor you are, you are more likely to drink coffee outside and not brush teeth afterwards
so fucking true.
>>
File: 1376269706708.png (250KB, 355x498px) Image search: [Google]
1376269706708.png
250KB, 355x498px
>Not drinking tea
>>
Americans have a strange view of the world. No wonder you're country's a shambles.
>>
>>66430894
Don't you have an easter thread to be making right about now?
>>
>not drinking mate to get a boost
>>
>>66430953
>not sucking your mate to get a boost
>>
>>66430942
Fuck that cunt. I hope Centrelink and his parents cut him off, forcing him to end his pathetic existence.
>>
>>66430984
Only if you say no homo afterwards.
>>
>>66430544
youre drinking too fast if you get jittery, drink and if you dont drink too much your teeth don't get stained. chew some gum.
>>
>>66430786
What exactly is going on inside the head of an Aussie? What triggers him to spout random things like this?

This is a tendency I've observed countless times.
Is it there any meaning behind his words, if so does he have no level of self-consciousness? Does he think he's being understood? Why is he speaking in this manner? Is it a attempt at poetry? Or is it just nonsense uttered to confuse others, a big inside joke perhaps? What are his motives?

I want to understand.
>>
>>66431168
I've been drinking vodka heavily tonight and I think the average aussie is always some degree of drunkness.
I hope this helps.
>>
>>66431186
i exclusively post while drunk desu
>>
>>66431168
He prolly just watched/read Dune
>>
only faggot drink coffee
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 241x209px
i'm addicted to amphetamines
>>
>>66431207
I mostly post when drunk, too.
Which is exactly the reason I'm posting now tbqh.
godspeed
>>
>>66431229
Enjoy killing your liver, joints, and possibly teeth from grinding

t. someone who spent 8 years addicted to Vyvanse, Adderall, and Dexedrine
>>
>>66431294
your thoughts on Modafinil?
>>
>>66431336
It's the modern day Ritalin. It's shit.

There's a reason the Air Force has cut off the Dexedrine and switched to this because it doesn't give you the sensational high amp's do, but keeps you going, just like Ritalin does after the first hour when it peaks.

You can get high off it, sure, but it's not as pleasurable IMO.

Then again I was so addicted my tolerance was through the roof that I needed at least 200mg of Vyvanse just to get me the same feeling a single 50mg tablet did in my first 2 years of addiction. So your experience may differ.
>>
>>66431431
i see, thanks. never taken any, but i have always been tempted by the prospect of increased attention span/memory etc etc wanted to experiment it this semester, but pussied out. i doing ok without it anyway.
>>
>>66431490
lel.

*i'm
>>
File: costco green tea.jpg (36KB, 419x200px) Image search: [Google]
costco green tea.jpg
36KB, 419x200px
>>66430544
Green tea master race.
>>
>>66431490
To me, it was just like Ritalin (which is molecular closer to cocaine rather than amphetamine, big misconception).

Made me super alert but didn't help focusing, nor heart rate or any of the euphoria you get from amphetamines. After the 2nd hour I just wanted off, it was straining and ended up just pissing me off since I was waiting for euphoria, but all I got was strained eyes.

I'd just stick with the amp if you're doing it for studying.
>>
>>66430544
I drink it to wake up and poop regularly. I don't get how people can drink it throughout the day, though.
>>
>>66431562
What was the process for you getting an adderall prescrip?

I think i have legitimate problems (compared to the average person) in regards to focus and attention span, since i find it hard to even watch sit down and watch a movie

Took adderall a few times and its a god send
>>
File: 1449524050835.jpg (172KB, 780x551px) Image search: [Google]
1449524050835.jpg
172KB, 780x551px
>he doesn't drink cofe
>>
>>66431635
First you have to get diagnosed as having ADD/ADHD and/or sleep apnea/narcolepsy, but typically it's the ADD/ADHD which will justify your physician's decision to prescribe some sort of amphetamine.

It's really not hard at all, which is why so many people get prescribed. Just tell him you have trouble concentrating, you're also overeating (big one right there), and have slowly started to put on weight, and have a history of learning disability.

I prefer Vyvanse or Dexedrine. Lisdexamfetamine and Dextroamphetamine are much better compounds than the amphetamine/dextroamphetamine/salts mixture found in Adderall, but they're also considerably more expensive, even with a good insurance.
>>
>>66431294
Yeah, I have TMJ disorder in my jaw. Left side is all sorts of fucked up. I'm used to it by now.
>>
>>66432021
Develop any super weird speech impediments from it?

How many teeth have you lost/chipped?
>>
>>66432064
Nah, my teeth are fine. It's just my jaw. Basically the left side is permanently locked into a place it shouldn't be. I can't open my mouth as wide as I used to, and if I try to force it, it hurts. There is a cure, which is not grinding your teeth. Which I just do not have to willpower to do.
>>
>>66431689
I'm drunk and what the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>66432159
Yeah I hear ya. Been grinding my teeth for as long as I've had them, but when I was hooked on amp I'd seriously have my jaw locked for hours without even noticing to the point when I did, I literally had to pry my mouth open my hands just for it to reset.
>>
>>66432266
We get it you stupid piece of shit, you're drunk

You dont need to tell us every god damn posg
>>
>>66432939
Shut up leaf, I'll say what I want 420 weed lmao xD
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.