[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of these is a third world religious hellhole surrounded by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (278KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278KB, 1000x1000px
One of these is a third world religious hellhole surrounded by Muslim countries filling with Africans and has a history of terrorism. The other is the Ivory Coast.
>>
Ireland has an elite HDI
>>
Irish can't help their Iberian Negro DNA
>>
>>66427385
>Sees capital coty is full of immigrants
>Oh fuk u gais the whole country must be like this!!
We're actually better off than most European countries, Burger. Majority of our immigrants are Based Poles and Lithos
>>
>>66427448
wtf is this meme?
>>
>>66427494
>tfw eastern european qts aren't flooding into my country
>>
>>66427494
Dublin was filled with brownies, it I ironically felt less white than Manhattan
>>
>>66427611
>Manhattan
Okay, now compare Dublin to all of NYC and not just the richest section
>>
>>66427611
That's what I'm saying.
Dublin.
How can you expect a Western capital not to be filled with Shitskins?
Most people live outside of Dublin, where it is VERY White.
And what kind of American ONLY Visits Dublin when they're here?! Dublin isn't the green dreamy countryside ye all dream of!
The fuck is wrong with you?!!
>>
File: Irish.jpg (45KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
Irish.jpg
45KB, 500x272px
>>66427527
>he doesn't know

Me in the middle btw
>>
The Wind that Shakes the Barely is fucking kino, just watched it, any other anti-limey IRA movies?
>>
Haha he did it again hahah XDDDD
>>
>>66427385
>american banter
>>
>>66427879
Micheal Collins
It's got ye yanks favourite Irishman, Liam Neeson in it.
>>
>>66427611
>Dublin
See there's the problem. Try somewhere Irish next time.

>>66427879
The Field is about our obsession over acres of and how it can ruin families and drive men to madness.

Calvary is about the modern place of the church in Ireland and how the people feel about it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.