[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard that in countries with (((free))) healthcare that riding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1439120180856.jpg (4KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1439120180856.jpg
4KB, 250x219px
I heard that in countries with (((free))) healthcare that riding in an ambulance is not (((free))). Can someone explain to me why that's not (((free))) but getting a surgery is (((free)))?
>>
>>66410529
Nah, that's covered as part of healthcare here.
>>
It's probably Britland. They want to be America so bad, it's sad to see
>>
riding a ambulance for a non-acute reason will get you a nice bill here,but its free if you have a proper reason to call an ambulance

state pays you a taxi ride if you are not dying,bleeding or otherwise in horrible condition
>>
>>66410645
Classical liberalism originated in Britain you dumb fucking swede.
>>
>>66410529
To prevent dipshits from overusing it. The fee here is minimal though
>>
>>66410529
It is, who the fuck told you that.
>>
>>66410529
>It's probably Britland.
Ambulances are free here.
>>
It's free, except for stupid things like being drunk. That will cost you quite a bit.
>>
>>66410529
is it true that americans tip the ambulance driver?
>>
Why Americans put their ambulances inside the fridge?
>>
>be american
>get a ride in an ambulance because you get shot
>costs more than a taxi
>>
File: The End.png (111KB, 625x637px) Image search: [Google]
The End.png
111KB, 625x637px
>>66410529
I think you should really replace "free" with "tax covered". if it triggers you so much.
Truth is, no matter how much you shart about it, our insurance companies are private entities overseen by ministry of health, and it's incomparably more convenient to pay ~70 euro a month and never have to use them, than getting fucked up and having to pay an exorbitant amount of money all at once.
>>
>>66410645
We have the only proper free healthcare you stupid pigfucker
>>
>>66413867
I like this.

Could we have the Richard Stallman I'd like to interject for a moment where the Linux is replaced with free and GNU is replaced with tax covered.
>>
>>66413373
>Ambulances are free here.
But only if there isn't a TV in the ambulance
>>
>>66413395
yes, 15% of your hospital bill
>>
>>66413949
how are those wait times.
>>
File: IMG_0288.jpg (121KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.jpg
121KB, 720x1280px
>>66417503
In my state, it is 20%. We have a designated dialysis driver though
>>
>>66410529
Here it's 10€ for the ambulance and another 10€ for every day in hospital. Still better than paying $38,523.97 like the average ameriburger.
>>
>>66410529
Its free here, its paid for by taxes
>>
>>66417572
well it is 20% here too when they transport more than 4 patients from the same household. like if your whole family got sick. and it is automatically added to your ER bill so you don't have to tip.
>>
>>66410529
Ambulance should cost money, the rest can stay as it is in Sweden. It happens that people here use ambulances as free taxis.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.