[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why chinese and japanese use hard and shity writing systems It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Writing systems worldwide pismo.png (38KB, 1357x629px) Image search: [Google]
Writing systems worldwide pismo.png
38KB, 1357x629px
Why chinese and japanese use hard and shity writing systems
It's weird and hard to read that

Good writing systems are
Latin
Cyrillic
Greek
Armenian
Georgian
Arabic
Hebrew
Hangul
>>
Sanskrit is good too
>>
Latin script is objectively terrible. Every language with consistent orthography that uses it has to śpriñklê štüpíd shït ałl over it to convey the full gamut of sounds properly.
>>
>hangul
What
>>
>>66403672
Chinese has that too atleast in pinyin
>>
>>66403672
Thats not an exclusing thing for latin , we use accents in arabic too tho its not necessary gor people in general with the exception of kids and new learners
>>
>>66403786
Exclusive*
>>
>>66403450
Latin master race

>French
>Italian
>Portuguese
>Spanish
>>
>>66403450
>i cant memorize kanji
its not hard though. the way you or the learners learn it is wrong, i guess. just like east asians struggle to do english such a way.
>>
>>66404135
Is ithe true japanese can read chinese signs?
>>
>>66403699
한글, korean alphabet
>>
>>66403672
Đát i rai mai fren.
>>
>>66404191
technically, no. the pronunciations are almost completely different

but both japanese and chinese can presume each other's signs/words at least. not so many but plenty of those have the complete same meaning.
>>
>>66403786
thats not really the same thing i think, your "accents" just represent vowels, right? whereas in the latin script, languages add accents over to represent entirely different sounds.. btw i seriously fucking detest the lack of vowels in arabic script, learning persian right now and its so fucking hard to read.
>>
>>66404135
how do you memorize kanji then? i'm learning some kanji right now on the side for fun, and i typically just use mnemonics and it's not too difficult, but still not super easy for some of them
>>
>>66404340
by reading a bunch of texts with furigana. i did this when i was growing up. though most were manga and such.

all kanjis you legitimately need to "learn" are literally only elementary school's ones. after finishing it read manga and such japanese mediums where furiganas are available.

and you would come across an unknown one or ones that dont have its furis in them, then look it up with your dictionary. and repeat this again and again.
you can memorize all of them and even idioms without learning kanjis with shitty boring textbooks.
>>
>>66403672
he says writing his post in english
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.