[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Russian rule was so good, why did people risk being shot to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: russianrule.jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
russianrule.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
http://www.dailybit.ml/2016/10/four-people-attempt-to-escape-from-east.html
>>
>>66402792
Who said it was good?
>>
>>66402828
nostalgic Russians
>>
>>66402792
Between 1948 and 1989, 136,000 people left this country.
Between 1990 and 2016, it was 800,000.
It's still 30,000 annually.
Your Radio Liberty destroyed my country, to make a point. Thank you.
>>
only brainwashed people think that being under Russian rule was good
t. child of a brainwashed parent
>>
>>66402792
people escape government interferance in their lives

heaven help them if they ran to you
>>
>>66404559
Source? You forgot to mention that many of them returned.
>>
My parents want to go back to Russia. They're wantching Russian TV and don't speak English, fucking hate that brainwashing propaganda which made them retarded
>>
>>66404559
>commie Slovak

Opinion disregarded
>>
>>66404668
Those are emigration numbers, not gastarbeiters.
>>
>>66404703
Paul, is that you?
>>
>>66404659

Last I checked we didn't imprison or murder people for what they do in the bedroom like Russians do, Aussiecuck. Now go back to mining rocks for China.
>>
>>66404748
Like my entire country, you ignorant fucking cunt.
You didn't do this to help anyone, you did it to kill competition.
>>
>>66404771
I'd like to see some source anyway. No way was it that high. How come there was no population decline at all?
>>
>>66404888
Communism destroyed itself by not being viable.
>>
>>66404703
> don't speak English
Are you from Brighton-beach?
>>
>>66404975
>this is what wage slaves actually believe
>>
>>66405550
Fucking traitor! communism is a disgrace and supports people being lazy niggers at least with capitalism you reap what you sow. I rather work and earn
>>
It was so great some people wanted to inform western countries about how good it was but the border guards knew if the news got out how good it was living under russian rule westerners would flock over the border so they shot them.
>>
>>66402792
No one is saying this
>>
>>66405709
>>
>>66402792
>american education

it was soviets/ comunists you turd
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.