[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am russian and want to end this country. Same goes for baltics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 473709_original.jpg (43KB, 501x700px) Image search: [Google]
473709_original.jpg
43KB, 501x700px
I am russian and want to end this country. Same goes for baltics and other ex-ussr shit.

US I really hope you will end this big piece of shit.
>>
File: wp.png (166KB, 679x239px) Image search: [Google]
wp.png
166KB, 679x239px
Thanks fuck we are ex-Warsaw Pact then, not ex-ussr
>>
>>66400098
Well, v4 is pretty okay. Can't say the same about Bulgaria and Romania.
>>
>>66400065
If so, Give us Siberia and Sakhalin.
>>
File: whatisslav.gif (66KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
whatisslav.gif
66KB, 640x400px
>>66400129
gee, thanks
>>
>>66400179
You can go fuck yourself, eyecunt. Those places should be destroyed and be absolutely unsuitable for a living.
>>
>>66400179
Exchange for my fav. Anime sequel
>>
>>66400065
>please nuke japan before you go
>>
>>66400065
Relax, your politicians are doing a fine job of ending the country without outside help.
>>
>>66400238
We want oil and gas. If we got it, we would be perfect country.
>>
>>66400277
Ok. We are gonna send so many anime with Russian language subtitle.
>>
>>66400065
just kill yourself, end this suffering
>>
Chekist is the Emperor of Rashka. Thank you. Rashka is country of Bydlo drinking vodka and fucking bears in the ass. We are sorry about that. Thank you. Bydlo hates democracy and Obama-USA. No democracy and Obama-USA. Bydlo drinks vodka and prays to Stalin icon of sin. Fucking Stalin is the icon of crappy fucking russian Bydlo of Craprashka. Crappy rashka rolls down to crappy shit. We are sorry about that. Thank you. Bydlo prays to Checkism and Stalin while drinking vodka and hating democracy. No Kultura. No Democracy. Bydlo loves Vodka, Plyotka and Stalin. We are sorry about that. Thank you. Bydlo lives in Stoylo. Crappy rashka rolls down to crappy shit. We are sorry about that. Thank you. Miserable Shitrashka lives in shit and eats crap from garbage heaps. Bydlo loves Stalin, KGB, heterosexual rape. Bydlo sits in jail, sits in army and wants Global Holocaust for all Jews. Bydlo hangs Tchubays in its dreams. Bydlo hates Tchubays, Bydlo hates everybody who is not The Bydlo. Crappy rashka rolls down to crappy shit. We are sorry about that. Thank you. Fucking Bydlo and Balalayka. No Kultura. No Liberal Democracy. No Liberal Values. Vodka and Rape. No USA-Obama. We are sorry about that. Thank you. Russian Bydlo hates Western Values and wants Stalin to come back and rape everybody who is not The Bydlo. Bydlo want more Vodka and Plyotka and Crap. More of Crap to hate hate drinking Vodka and to Rape no Democracy fucking run run Bydlo rapes and kills and burns and hates hates. Pray to Chekist, pray to Ment, pray to fucking Dictator of shity Bydloraskaka Putin Medvedievich. Let the OMON be with you. Crappy rashka rolls down to crappy shit. We are sorry about that. Thank you.
>>
can we go extinct in peace please? just leave us alone
>>
>>66400065
the us wont but china

beg chinks for it. they would.
>>
>>66400065
You can't. Powerful Jews depend on it's existence to keep extracting gas and oil to buy more penthouses, mansions and yachts around the world.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.