[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The time has come for the /Iberia/ thread Welcome: Portugal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: Iberia.jpg (491KB, 2906x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Iberia.jpg
491KB, 2906x1690px
The time has come for the /Iberia/ thread

Welcome: Portugal, Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, Castillia, Cataluña, Euskadi and Andalusia (inshallah)

Come on in and let's discuss how we should drive the hordes of tourists away from our pensinsulae

(Pic is a joke, probably made by a perfidious castillian, so don't take it seriously)
>>
File: DEUUEAUGH.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DEUUEAUGH.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>66389192
>i'm of basque, galician and canarian descent.
why you are so mean?
>>
>>66389355
It's not me. As i said pic related may have been made by a butthurt castillian.

>canarian

My condolences tough.
How did you end up in France btw
>>
yfw galicians have more moor dna than andalucians
>>
>>66389447
what's wrong with canarians?
>>
>>66389480
Those maps ought to be a meme cause Galicia had the biggest presence of germanic immigration in the whole Iberia (suebii) as well as renowned celtic region.
>>
>>66389192
>galician has a bagpipe

kek
>>
>>66389355
>>66389494
I'd be more ashamed of being french 2bh
>>
File: F3.large.jpg (111KB, 1280x622px) Image search: [Google]
F3.large.jpg
111KB, 1280x622px
>>66389533
But it's well a proven fact.
They have more moor haplogroups, they have more moor autosomal (general) and more moor IBD.
You're still a bit more moor in Portugal though.
>>
>>66389704
>american education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR026SdcELk
>>
>>
>>66389788
accurate

>>66389750
Ok, whatever monsieur le autiste
>>
File: 1467635564581.jpg (79KB, 972x850px)
1467635564581.jpg
79KB, 972x850px
>>66389750
i have many meme maps that proves the same shit

this one was made by catalan intelectuals
>>
>>66389850
>50% de judeus nas asturias

Excelente mapa!!
>>
>>66389850
That's an old study and it's a bad one.
Considered many haplogroups Jewish for no reason, when they're more likely to have come with: Neolithic farmers, Romans, Phoenicians, Arabs, Moors. than with Jews.
Anyway the pic I posted is the whole genome.
>>
>>66389903
In short, they considered pretty much only R1b to be native, which is very stupid.
>>
>>66389850
>made by catalan intelectuals
>look the results in Catalonia

I see.
>>
>>66389903
Jews aren't exactly an haplogroup.
In the end, they are the same as levantine people with the difference that they mixed with north africans and native europeans
>>
>>66389850
>Catalans trying hard to make the most "germinazed" or "celtized" regions full of north africans and jews.
they are fucking cancerous and are the main concentration of shitskins in spain. (Barcelona)
>>
File: luso.png (99KB, 570x428px)
luso.png
99KB, 570x428px
>>66389903
i don't know man, with the ethnic origins in this peninsula I can only trust what my eyes can see...but i'm agree with you that this map is shit
>>
>>66390046
On a side note, catalunia was the jewish stronghold of Iberia in the middle ages and they were one of the most important outposts for the phoenicians
>>
File: madrida.png (109KB, 992x811px) Image search: [Google]
madrida.png
109KB, 992x811px
>>66390046
>>66389941
don't be rude whit catalans

bona nit
>>
>>66389480
Second time I've seen this shit posted today.

The difference is that the NA genetic legacy in Galicia dates to 12,000 years ago while the Andalucian NA/Near Eastern genetic legacy dates to the historic period (i.e., the past 1,500 years).

That's an important difference and not something that should be omitted except in some attempt to mislead people.

And, no, I'm not a butthurt Galician. I'm a Portuguese diasporafag.
>>
>>66390046

I have no idea about haplogroups, genetic tests and that shit, but many Catalans look like North Africans. Also more than 50% of Catalans are Andalusians, Murcians or Extremeños, that map is not credibility at all.

Idk how to say Extremeños in English.
>>
>>66390242
que vergonya que me da saber que son indepes
>>
>>66390242
I prefer basque country.
They are cooler and their girls are pretty rad.
>>
>>66390241
No it doesn't....
E-M81 is fucking 2200 years old (TMRCA not age of formation)
And where else was this posted? I never posted about this subject so it wasn't me.
Also,
1. neither modern north Africans nor modern Iberians existed back then, so that's an incredibly ridiculous statement.
2. the study I posted is about IBD segment sharing, which stands for Identical By Descent, this only tracks recent common ancestry or else the graph I posted wouldn't make much sense to begin with. ancient links aren't included in that graph
>>
>>66390242
>that meme thing around the eyes
>that meme nose
KEBAB DETECTED
>>
>>66390477
>that meme thing around the eyes
?
>>
>>66390477
That meme nose looks more like snownigger tier than sandnigger tier.
>>
>>66390495
Black circles I presume.
>>
>>66390400
>We also checked if Andalusia, whose easternmost part, the Granada kingdom was the last Islamic possession in Iberia, would show a different proportion of U6 lineages across the two peaks detected at migration from North Africa, in comparison with overall Iberia (Fig 6). HVS-I based FA attributes an older age to the introduction of the lineages (0.3 to 0.7 of historic to post-glacial events) and similar proportions (0.5) for Andalusia, while the more informative content of complete sequences shows equivalent results (0.5 to 0.5) for the overall Iberian pool,. Mitogenomes show that the Andalusian U6 lineages were mainly introduced in historic times (0.7 fraction).

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0139784

>Another theory by Gonçalves suggests that since the percentage of E in Iberia is high in areas with little to no Moorish/Berber settlement, such as Galicia, Castile and Cantabria, that the lineage may have been brought to Iberia by Neolithic or Mesolithic migrations. The cause for such migrations may have been the drying out of the Sahara and the movement of populations from Northwest Africa across the Strait of Gibraltar northward to more temperate Iberia. This theory suggests a pre-Islamic prehistoric migration from North Africa into Iberia that has left behind a genetic trace in the modern Iberian population.

http://research.omicsgroup.org/index.php/Genetic_history_of_North_Africa#CITEREFGon.C3.A7alves_et_al.2005

>And where else was this posted? I never posted about this subject so it wasn't me
/pol/

>1. neither modern north Africans nor modern Iberians existed back then, so that's an incredibly ridiculous statement.
Not quite as ridiculous as claiming that Moors even have the capacity to leave a genetic footprint. A statement equally stupid as claiming that there a Christian can leave a genetic footprint.
>>
>>66390659
North African admixture in Galicia is older than in Andalucia and most of Portugal, but it's still not fucking 12000 years old!!!
It's at most around 2000 years old or so (so say 1000 years older than in Andalucia)
I'm not arguing that all the North African blood in Iberians came from Muslims, I used moor as a general term for Berbers, and yes the contribution in the north was older than in the south, just not the insane date of 12000 years you gave.
>>
>>66390942
Read Cherni et al. (2008). I'm not the one who came up with the 12,000 figure. The migration already began with the end of the last glacial maximum (i.e., 12,500 years ago) and that was the conclusion that was arrived at in that study. Gonçalves concludes that this trend continued into the Mesolithic and Neolithic and that these migrations account for the presence of a NA genetic legacy in places like north-west Iberia. Any other theory simply cannot be reconciled with the historic record.

Do you not think this is an important distinction to make? When you say "galicians have more moor dna than andalucians," do you not think you are intentionally misleading people not only by not making this distinction and by using the term Moor, thereby clearly implying that this influence is recent?

>I used moor as a general term for Berbers
Yeah, you probably shouldn't do that in the context of any discussion related to genetics. Moor simply means "Muslim" and the vast majority of Moors in Iberia were native Iberian converts to Islam. It has no racial or ethnic connotation whatsoever.
>>
Leave us alone.

t. Galician
>>
>>66391232
This

This thread derailed into racial autismo
>>
Alright, get this. Maybe North Africans around 0 A.D. landed on the shores of north-western Iberia because, now stay with me, they have direct sea access.

Maybe they were North African fishermen who just went up there for dope catches, and stayed?

And vice-versa has happened.
>>
How can I get iberian qt?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.