[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you were born in a tiny ass village in the middle of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1475010855923.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1475010855923.png
10KB, 429x410px
>tfw you were born in a tiny ass village in the middle of nowhere in Eastern Europe
>you're almost 30 and you've never been to anywhere because you're dirt poor and talentless
>unless a miracle happens, you will die in this tiny ass village, in the house you were born, never knowing what the world really looks like

I didn't ask for these feels
>>
File: 1475494686686.gif (181KB, 140x105px) Image search: [Google]
1475494686686.gif
181KB, 140x105px
>>66375239
>>
>never knowing what the world really looks like

It's round, like an ass, and it's also shit.
>>
>implying thats bad
>>
File: photo-2.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo-2.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>66375239
At least you live in Europe.
>>
>>66375486
>he froze to death, but damn did he look good in that coat
>>
>>66375239
At least you are not culturally enriched nation.
Besides you got internet with which you can search anything about any place, well apart from China and Best Korea.
>>
>>66375486
This.
>>
File: 79393949.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
79393949.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>tfw born in huge family with love of fun
>tfw traveled the world and met many people
>tfw I die, I will be proud of what my life was
>>
>>66375486
>>66376277
It is a curse.
I can get to Rome, Paris or Wienna by a car in a day or two.
But I have no money for fuel or money to do anything interesting in Rome.
It is close physically but it is on another planet really.
>>
File: feelsguycrying.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
feelsguycrying.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>66377105
>>
>>66377105
Then go to Prague, Krakow, or Budapest. What the fuck are you whining about, western European vacation destinations are cancer. Vienna is good though.
>>
>>66380675
A vacation in Rome is only slightly more expensive than vacation in Prague for example, if you are poor both arent options
>>
>>66380793
How can that be true? Tourist traps in Italy are expensive as fuck. You can get a restaurant meal for the price of Burger King in London in Prague though.
>>
>Expect good things about big citties
>They're shit
They might be fun to visit but really would prefer to live in a more remote place as long as there's internet and a job opporunity
>>
>>66375239
So? What would be the difference in the end if you actually travelled around for a bit? I don't think anything would have changed. I have lived with my parents in the same neighbourhood of Ljubljana for almost 30 years and have spent a grand total of two months of my life outside of Slovenia's borders. And so what? At least I didn't experience crib death or was born in Mali or whatever.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.