[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I've been here for 3 generations and the Aussie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (28KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 408x360px
>mfw I've been here for 3 generations and the Aussie anons here tell me me to go home

Multicultural Australia appreciation thread.
>>
File: 1463486740181.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463486740181.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
Go home
>>
you must be really old
tell us an interesting lifestory gramps

no you didnt fuck my mom etc etc.
>>
>>66359287
Home doesn't necessarily mean where one grows up. Home is a cultural thing, a part of your heritage. You can never call this country home because your ancestors didn't built it, didn't pave these roads. And don't even mention boongs to me. Just because they were on this ground first doesn't give them claim to this country, they were (are) barbarian tribesmen incapable of creating a nation. They simply existed.

And the fact that people are telling you to go home means that you're from a culture that largely refuses to integrate into the greater Australian cultural society. You, yourself, might be a nice enough dude who adheres to the Australian ideals, but your people, as a rule, do not.

TL;DR: Go home, you do not belong here.
>>
>I've been here for 3 generations

really made me think
>>
>>66359444
rude
>>
>>66359287
What is your heritage?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 430x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 430x342px
>>66359343
I am home.

>>66359388
Not yer mom but probably your nan

>>66359444
>because your ancestors didn't built it, didn't pave these roads

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Australians
>It was the increasing demand for labour after convict transportation ceased in the 1840s that led to much larger numbers of Chinese men arriving as indentured labourers, to work as shepherds and irrigation experts for private landowners and the Australian Agricultural Company.

Really makes you think doesn't it m8?

And besides, the majority of immigrants nowadays are Euros. If anything, I have more 'right' here than they do.
>>
>>66359510

>>66359553
>>
>>66359553
You know what, I assumed you were Islander or Middle Eastern. All of the old Chinese people I've spoken to in my travels have been quite based. Good work ethic, friendly, honest. I like you guys. I can't stand the country that is China, but as for the Chinese people that I've met, you've all been good.
>>
>>66359444
THIS

>>66359287
go home
>>
>>66359628
>Good work ethic, friendly, honest
That's true for every working immigrant here. I grew Western Aus which is pretty multiracial and barring the cunts who were on the dole, everybody was the same.

A few of friends are other backgrounds and I'm sure if you look into it you can see people of their race also came here to develop the country into what it is now.

Note, I'm not saying have an open borders policy. I like it the way it is now.
>>66359699
I am home :^)
>>
>>66359824
>I grew Western Aus
I'm from Melbourne. You only get the immigrants who want to work, we get the ones that want to spend all day bitching about racist white Australia. The only good non-euro/anglosphere immigrants are Chinese, Vietnamese and Japanese.
>>
>>66359444
i guess that depends on who you are.

American's don't give 2 shits about heritage. To be an american you just got to be born here, same for other countries to us.

Home is A. where your born. B. where you live. Thats it.
>>
File: 1467419545070.jpg (920KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1467419545070.jpg
920KB, 3264x2448px
>>66359553
Go home
>>
>>66359553
Do you know any Mandarin/Cantonese? If not are you interested in learning it at some stage?
>>
>>66360073
No.

I guess it's be useful to learn it. I can talk to distant relatives back home and me (retired) grandad still makes a bunch of money sitting on his ass translating documents for companies.

But idk if I have the time desu. I'm not that old but I'm planning on starting my own business soon.
>>
Bump

Pls reply to me?
>>
Eyy chino cabron ajaja
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.