[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I'm a muslim in Europe >mfw I'm appearently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 17

File: what.jpg (28KB, 606x341px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
28KB, 606x341px
>mfw I'm a muslim in Europe
>mfw I'm appearently a rapist, pedophile, and hate western civilization and want to convert others to my religion and want to impregnant white women and want Shaira law
>mfw I never raped someone, I am not a pedo, I worship Allah, I do not want to convert anyone, I fucking hate white women and I don't want Shaira law
>mfw then I am not a "real" muslim by /int/s standards

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>66359096
Fuck off sandnigger
>>
>>66359096
> I fucking hate white women

You hate 50% of the population of Europe? That makes you pretty likely to become a terrorist, to be honest
>>
>>66359096
>by /int/s standards
also by your fellow muslims.
reminder that the "definition" of "real muslims" vary depends on the context
>>
>>66359132
Fucking hate as in, they are not my type
>>
>hates white women

Faggot and mysoginist
>>
>flag
What a huge surprise. Tell me you are a Turk as well.
>>
>>66359132
White women are horrible
>>
>>66359096
Out of curiosity, how do ou reconcile not wanting Sharia? Do you believe in a non literalist understanding of the Quran or do you interpret it in such a way that allows you this option?
>>
>>66359138
I pray 5 times a day, feast during Ramadan and I did the Shahada. That makes me a muslim regardless of your context
>>
>>66359096
you literally lie about jesus
muhammad was misled and so are you
>>
>>66359096
our hate against you is sorta dying down (isis isn't fucking helping) so you could try coming over to america.
>>
>>66359185
Sharia is ones own path. When the majority of ones civilization is not muslim, there is no point in Sharia to be enforced nation wide. Sharia is just the way, the path to Allah and peace. It is not a set of rules anyway so I don't see how anyone can enforce it.
>>
>>66359096
I know one muslim guy who is really well educated/intelligent anddoesn't show his religious view to others.

But Achmed, those guys exist 1 in 100. You may be a victim but those minorities are not cosidered.

So fuck off dirty m.
>>
Spreng dich doch einfach in die Luft du dumme Sau.
>>
>>66359217
Isa (peace be upon him) is one of the holiest prophets in Islam and I honor him just as I honor Abraham, Yusuf or Mose. I just don't believe that he is the son of God, but a prophet send by god
>>
>using this much taqqiya

At least the other muslims are honest about wanting to kill all of us.
>>
>>66359256
>taqqiya
Is only to be used when you fear for your own life and see no escape from the enemy. I don't fear for my life and I have no enemies, so why should I lie?
>>
>im not like the other girls teheee

but you will want your kid to able to not eat pork in school
but you will be triggered by a cross in the classroom
you will want your fucking ramadan to be taken into consideration from your employee

you are trouble, and you dont belong here
>>
>>66359249
that's where you are wrong though
he bore the full price of our sin
you needed constant sacrifices to atone for your sins when there was a temple in old jewish law
nobody would be righteous enough to be justified by his actions alone
>>
>>66359304
>not eat pork in school
yeah
>triggered by a cross in the classroom
no in fact, during my time as student, the white folks would throw shit at the cross and would try to break it, but I stopped them
>take ramadan into consideration from your employee
During Ramadan I went to school the entire 30 days and never complained.
>>
>>66359249
>I just don't believe that he is the son of God
This alone makes me wanna discard your opinion. Go shag a sheep, Abdul
>>
>>66359249
>>66359328
Fuck off religi-tards
>>
>>66359328
that is your belief, and I respect it.
>>
>>66359096
Do you get a lot of hate from other German citizens?
>>
>>66359288
>meta taqiyya

http://www.virtueonline.org/what-islam-isnt-dr-peter-hammond
>>
>>66359096
>Muslim in Europe
>German flag

Never fails. Stay cucked, my refugee loving friends
>>
File: 1470771055422.jpg (105KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470771055422.jpg
105KB, 800x800px
>I want to live in a developed secular country and enjoy all it's feats while demanding special rights and privileges for believing in my pedo cult
you don't belong here and you have to go back
>>
>these subhumans m*slims get to live in Europe
>I'm stuck in Kebabland

fuck my life seriously why even live
>>
>>66359398
No, they banter me sometimes but otherwise they are really nice.
>>
>>66359096
>what did they mean by this?
That for each moderate muslim there is 15 shitheads. And if you ever have kids there is 14/15 chance that the kid is a shithead too.
>>
>>66359432
I never demanded special rights anywhere though.
>>66359423
last time I checked the major of London was a muslim so I don't understand how you can try to banter someone
>>
Only sandnigger that is allowed praise in europe is my boy Jesus we should ban all other religions
>>
>>66359475
>He thinks "electing" a dirty mudslime to a token powerless position is the same as letting them overrun the entirety of the country

Oh Mehmet, you have much to learn
>>
>>66359565
Nice conspiracy theories you have there. How many muslims do you know in real life?
>>
>>66359164
I am Greek
>>
>>66359565
>Major of London
>token powerless position
Weak damage control senpai.
>>
>>66359565
Have you not been outside for a while?
>>
>>66359225
Thank you for your answer friend, that does make sense
>>
>>66359475
the sole fact that you'd push your bullshit on your kids and demand that they don't eat pork at school is enough
>>
>>66359614
The last two all-powerful mayors of London have, between them, introduced the Oyster card, put 400 more policemen on buses and and opened a cycle hire scheme. Behold the almighty power of the London ayor!
>>
>>66359691
I don't have kids so I don't see how I'd be pushing them into it? Why are you assuming so much about me?
>>
>>66359594
I live in a town that's 12% muslims and I went to a high school that was nicknamed Paki Paradise, I think I've seen a few in my time yeah
>>
>>66359436
Itll only cost u 50€ to goto europe then lie an say youre refugee or get work. Its literally too easy where ur from
>>
>>66359710
refer to
>>66359355
>>
>>66359733
I'm guessing you had a bad experience with them then?
>>
>>66359709
and all of those things required considerable planning and public funding
>>
File: 1453542534381.jpg (440KB, 693x693px)
1453542534381.jpg
440KB, 693x693px
>religionfags
>>
>>66359096

You don't need approval from people on this website, just do your own thing, and be the best (You) (You) can be.
>>
>>66359132
Either way butthurt evebn though u complain about them.
If he liked them youd be stay away from our bitches
>>
>>66359747
even if I had children, of course I would try to give them my opinions and thoughts. Of course I would like them to be muslim, like every father would like to see similarites between himself and his son. Its not enforcing, its teaching.
>>
>>66359096
I'm one of these /int/ islamophobes. I think you are a good person, and I have no issue with you.

What I do have an issue with is Islam. It has been spread by the sword for its entire history and while tolerant when in minority, starts to pursue supremacy when it has the numbers.

If you read the history of islam, Mohammed was all about religious tolerance when he was weak, but when he became dominant, he ordered the extermination of every other religion.

This is not to say being a Muslim means you are a bad person.
>>
>>66359691
How would it be bad for him to tell his kids to avoid eating a certain type of food which can easily be replaced ?
Also what does it matter to you what other people eat ?
>>
>>66359225
Does that mean when a majority of the population *IS* muslim you *WILL* demand sharia?
>>
>>66359795
Mohammeds (pbuh) empire was simply the unification of the arab tribes. It was the Rashiduns, the Ummayyads and the Abassids that forcefully spread their religion. Mohammed never forcefully converted people.
>>
>>66359096
yes, you are, the vast majority are shit according to the available statistics (pewpoll), and no, you're not greek, possibly an ottoman rape baby

you should go back
>>
>>66359866
No? again, Sharia is not a set of rules. Its a way of life. It is YOUR connection to Allah and internal peace. You can't enforce inner peace upon someone, they must find it themselves.
>>
>>66359899
I wish more Muslims saw it this way
>>
>>66359850
>how bad would it be living in a secular country while demanding special rights because of muh special snowflake religion
>>
>>66359866
After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

http://www.virtueonline.org/what-islam-isnt-dr-peter-hammond
>>
>>66359896
I can see why a swede would be mad. I would be mad too if I was in your position. Your entire proud and long history being denied and your culture being called barbaric is something disgusting. I hope your people will find reason and will be able to be proud of their swedish heritage again
>>
>>66359745
nah I'm not a leech. fuck that.
>>
>>66359132
this
just another mudshit that hates the west
>>
>>66359917
sadly the extremely xenophobic variant of Islam, Wahabism is being supported by your countries by supporting Saudi-arabia. Islam was facing enlightenment during the 60s and 70s and was starting to adapt when the US decided to make the Saudis their ally.
>>
>>66359096
But Allah doesn't exist t.b.h.
>>
>>66359899
Ok then that's no worse than any other religious fag. Would you still live in Germany if you were no better off there economically than back home?
>>
>>66359952
There isn't any "State run ethnic cleansing and genocide" in Bangladesh m8.
>>
>>66359946
>living in a secular country means that you have to be atheist
>we have religious freedom though :D

Fuck off as long as people don't push their religion on others and keep to themselves its ok.

>b-but one weird looking bearded muslim said that he wanted sharia while muslims are in the minority !

The radicals are still a tiny minority within the general muslim community or atleast its like that here.
>>
>>66360010
Once again that is your opinion, and I respect it.
>>
>>66360019
I don't fully consider myself part of my old culture anymore. I still live it and I still speak the language, but honestly, I am more proud to call myself German and I associate myself more with the german culture than the arab one.
>>
>>66359995
I don't disagree with you
People here are fucking stupid and they denounce countries like Syria while being completely ignorant to the Saudis as well as Qatar, both of which give loads of money to Clinton so when she becomes president, expect it to continue.
>>
>>66359793
Yes because he shouldn't be here.
>>
>>66360078
Then I think you have a right to feel aggrieved. Unfortunately people's behaviour is a typical reaction to what they see and hear about your fellow believers. I feel sad for you.
>>
>>66359096
what makes you musilm is the ideology of the religion. you still hold it.
all you spew there is essentially nonsense for the ideology because its just your personal belief. your belief, ego, sense, and experience etc arent supposed to be part of the ideology whatsoever. you are a muslim because you take the ideology.
>>
>>66360036
>30% of muds here want sharia law over French laws

Wow great minority you have here.
>>
>>66360137
I don't blame them. I feel sorry for them because they have so much hatred and fear in their hearts. They do have a right to be angry, but I'm hoping that they can calm down and find peace themselves.
>>
>>66360160
>30%

That's still a minority also why are the french muslims so radical compared to here ?
What did your government do to things up this badly ?
>>
>>66359868
>unification of the arab tribes
But was it not unification under Islam? With the promise that if the Arabs united under Islam, they would conquer the world and subjucate other tribes?

Medina, Jewish, Christian and pagan before Mohammed was fully Muslim after Mohammed.

There is a pattern of Muslims insulting the other parties in order to create grievances which can be then used to mobilise the Ummah and excalate the conflict.

Mecca did not care about religion. They cared about Mohammed insulting their religions and his followers causing trouble. So he was exiled.
>>
>>66360240
Meant to say *fuck up so badly.
>>
>>66360039
Do you also respect the opinions of the people of all of the other religions, who believe a bunch of absolute nonsense and have basically as much to show for their claims as your crock of shit religion? You all just look wrong to minds that are not indoctrinated from birth. (or aren't completely gullible to the point of being a complete retard.)
>>
>>66360246
Mecca was a center for pagan arabs as it was seen as a holy side. Mohammeds followers were persecuted and killed for following a different religion than the Meccan pagans. They saw it as a threat not because of their religious differences, but because they were making a lot of money from the other arab tribes as they pilgrimed to Mecca. With this whole talk about Allah they were naturally afraid and exiled Mohammed, and they also killed his followers to stop these new teachings from spreading. It was then that the Muslims decided to help their brothers in Mecca and take the city from themselves. After taking Mecca the other arab tribes were impressed and willingly converted to Islam. The south arabian paganism wasn't as strong of a religion and the arabs were willing themselves to unite and convert. After Mohammeds death, everything you said occured. The Rashidun killed and persecuted non-believers.
>>
>>66360296
every man and woman is free to believe whatever they want and educate themselves on whatever they want. I had the lucky opportunity to not be indoctrinated from birth, and I even had a time where I would consider myself an atheist. While my family was religious, they never enforced their beliefs upon me, they never forced me to learn prayers or go to a mosque. After I had this atheist face I finally realized that Islam was my path and I started to belief again. I too despise the people that follow something blindly without questioning it, but if they refuse to educate themselves, then they are at their own mercy and shall remain blind.
>>
>>66360296
>>66360439
To add to this, Islam is a test. It is a test if you truly belief in Allah and his mercy. I don't see how anyone can attend this test if you are being indoctrinated from birth to believe in it. Then what is the point of Islam in the first place? By the way, this is why Children are seen as pure and innocent and will go to heaven regardless of their beliefs. If you are able to think for yourself and you still decide to go another path, then it is for Allah to decide what will happen to you after death.
>>
>>66359096
kys or immigrate to somalia or some shit
>>
All muslims are terrorists by default.
Guilty by association.
>>
File: 1467660656744.jpg (45KB, 400x583px)
1467660656744.jpg
45KB, 400x583px
>>66359096
Sorry Achmed, but if you are not German by blood, you are not German at all. You have to go back.
>>
>>66360707
You guys are dying out though.
>>
>>66359096
>muslim

>german flag

checks out
>>
>>66360785
It's not too late though. Interbreeding isn't THAT common, which makes it easier to deport Achmed & Co.

There needs to be a shift in attitude towards traditional family values. It's simply going too well for Germans, so they follow only the path of successful carrers / hedonistic desires.
>>
>>66359355
>the white folks
Germans. Don't bring the rest of us into this insanity
>>
>>66360815
>>66361022

> Get pissed off at German politics
> Move to study in Finland
> Hopefully will never pay taxes to Germany after I move to Finland entirely.

I don't miss the people, but I sure as hell do miss the beer.

If Germany were move family-friendly, had a better, more centralised education system (beginning with pre-school education) and the politicians weren't all fucking CSU/CDU and other liers I would've stayed.
But as it is now, Germany is a nation of hyprocrites. I can't stand that.
>>
>>66360497
>>66360439
Pretty sure I've heard similar shit out of every other religion man. Cause you know, god isn't very strait forward. He's very subtle in the way he acts on your life, making it *almost look like he's not there*. So it's a test of faith. He's not there, so the test is believe in something that has no evidence in reality and cannot be tested back, which is very difficult indeed. No wonder I see this 'test' thing popping up in so many religious texts.
>>
You have to go back
>>
File: Smug_Muslim.png (10KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Muslim.png
10KB, 420x420px
>>66359096
That's some nice Taqiyya right there, Ahmed. If you do not want Sharia and you do not want to convert people then you are not a Sunni Muslim.
>>
>>66359096
> i worship allah
> i hate white women

and that's why you don't belong to a 1st world country
>>
>>66361131
I understand. I'll be voting AfD in the next elections, although I don't agree with everything they say.

One AfD proposal in Brandenburg was shoutet down by leftist cucks, because it favored only German families. I'm so angry about things like this, I'd be even in favor of a facist/ völkisch regime to fix this shit. Of course, something like this wouldn't be pretty.
>>
>>66359096
Go back home,Mudmad.
>>
>>66361811
Jesus Christ, man. You're overdoing it. These people won't stop hating you if you start voting for the far-right.

You and other Germans don't deserve to live under fascism again.
>>
>>66360376
Thanks mate.

I'm still seeing the pattern even if it is not due to Mohammed, and I'm going to check out what you said.
>>
>>66361811

It's not a matter of AfD of facism. It's just gotten to the point that political correctness has become a form of censorship.
I'm not even right wing or anything, but even I think that the waves of refugees should be background checked.

>>66361918

Thank you based Slovak(?) anon.
>>
File: xyj15.jpg (274KB, 2319x1545px) Image search: [Google]
xyj15.jpg
274KB, 2319x1545px
>>66359132
>>66359168
>>66359225
>>
File: uhoh.jpg (7KB, 228x159px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.jpg
7KB, 228x159px
I never would have guessed OP's flag
>>
File: 3420152247104.jpg (113KB, 550x365px)
3420152247104.jpg
113KB, 550x365px
Thank Allah we are not atractive enough for shitskins of any kind
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
"real" muslim, all fairytales. I don't care. Just make me my döner.
>>
>>66359761
Pakis where i live don't intergrate, they have set up there own scummy quarter, it looks like Aleppo.
>>
>>66361811
Sorry, I didn't make my point clear enough. I don't think the AfD will bring facism, that would be just silly. I believe the AfD has a chance of changing the current development of the country for the better in a civilized/ semi civilized way. I'd be in favor of that. If this isn't possible, it has to be done the ugly way.

>>66361977
I was very uninterested and politikverdrossen, before shit hit the fan last year. I wasn't right wing either, but I am now. This needs to stop.
>>
Reported for terrorism.
>>
>>66362421

Wow, I'm a moron.

Well, you get the idea. I'm not familiar with posting here, only lurking.
>>
>>66359096
>mfw then I am not a "real" muslim by /int/s standards

nor by ISIS's standards, and they're they real muslims
>>
File: db2e202df950401e4b7bc3db5c1ea3a1.jpg (991KB, 1320x2421px) Image search: [Google]
db2e202df950401e4b7bc3db5c1ea3a1.jpg
991KB, 1320x2421px
>>66359096
I don't like German women either, doesn't mean all "white" women are bad (whatever that words means). It's not that they're ugly per se, or that I dislike people with light hair, but they lack aesthetics/passion. They are simply dull.

Med women for me are first choice, but Eastern European and Blacks are cool too.
>>
File: beheaded bhudda afghanistan.jpg (44KB, 564x405px) Image search: [Google]
beheaded bhudda afghanistan.jpg
44KB, 564x405px
>I dont want sharia law
That is nice of you, but its unfortunately what the archangel dictated himself to the prophet in the name of god so you are not a good muslim by most arabic speaker's standarts instead of just /int/s I guess.

You may be a sufi, ibadite or some special shia strain who threw in so much exergesis and local culture that the faith comes out quiet differently but everyone knows those are minoritys who get condemned by many muslims not only in Youtube comment sections but also by the pure arabic speaking inhabitants of the origincountry of Islam and keepers of its most holy place.

In the end, while you personally may be a nice guy you are part of a hostile outgroup which I dont want to see to be able to exert any kind of power over me and my country.

As a member of that group, it will always be in your interest to protect it or work in its favour, just as you'd be wary of a rightwinged native german as you know that he will keep his own enthnic groups interests (or what he thinks those are) over yours.
So you dont trust him and I dont trust you and dont want your kind to become any more numerous even though reality works against this due to our pathethic weakness.
>>
>>66361918
>You and other Germans don't deserve to live under fascism again.

Don't worry Slovakanon, it's literally just east-German retards. Where I live nobody would vote the AfD Nazis (like 7%, according to polls). In Bavaria, even though they are hit the hardest by refugees-crises, and pay the most into the "budget" (Länderfinanzausgleich), only 9% would vote the AfD.

Sadly 80% of Germans on 4chin are idiots. It doesn't at all reflect Germans in real life.
>>
File: 1475586286578.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475586286578.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>66362568
>but Eastern European and Blacks are cool too.

idk why everyone is all russled, just means more good puss 4 me m8. Personally, I think fucking a black chick or a sand nig would be the same as fucking a chimp, different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>66362799
>he wants to turn germany into africa
>>
>>66359096
The occasional 'secularised' and invidualistic muslim is utterly insignificant to islam as an organised ideology. The continued existence of your personal interpretation of your faith depends on islam's minority position in your country of residence, as there is no institutional pressure for you to conform. In a way, you are a western creation and likely would find an 'authentic' islamic society unbearable to live in.

All in all, you are very alone in this universe.
>>
>>66362815
well, you are retarded

not that it would matter, you're a forever virgin anyway
>>
>>66362839
yeah, I'm pretty sure if you don't vote populist retards Germany will become Africa

more like the other way around. AfD are Mugabe-tier
>>
>>66362957
Its literally whats happening right now retard germany just got 1million africans in one year
>>
>>66362421
AfD has been undermined by Nazis.

>>66362799
Indeed, when I went to school in Bavaria there were quite a few turks and they were ok. Except for their disgust towards fags.
Though those turks were from the generations following the guest workers from the 1970s. They have been educated to think for themselves.
>>
>I worship Allah
>I do not want to convert anyone

Uncompatible.
Not being able to follow a commandement means you're a weak follower and should seek improvement, not wanting means you are not a follower at all.

You're just a "muslim" because it helps you sleep at night. Happens with a myriad of "followers" of any and every religion.
You can't choose which aspects of a religion to follow if your religion doesn't give you the freedom to do so.

You're not a real muslim by Allah's standards to begin with, forget about /int/.
>>
Get back to your islamic shithole if you don't like it. Actually, just get back to your shithole, you pedophile-worshipper goatfucker.
>>
File: 8965543.jpg (6KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
8965543.jpg
6KB, 252x252px
>>66362926
>>
>>66360240
>what did your gouvernement do

They let muslims here.
>>
>>66362957
They let 1.5 millions muds to come in Germany.
>>
>>66360022
What about all the other countries listed?
>>
>>66362381
I'm sorry to hear that. Having people in your country that show zero interest into integrating and stay with themselves must be horrible for someone who loves his country.
>>
>>66362957
>AFD are Mugabe tier

You cant top Mugabe and them being elected wouldnt lead to germany becoming some despotstate, but they are indeed inexperienced and dangeorusly corrupt in some ways, such as that AFD-guy who got ousted under dubious circumstances in saxony because he wanted to make the partys finances more transparent which hints at money either going into or coming from pockets people of commonsense would reject.

Now, other partys also have some mild forms of corruption going on though, everytime they switch a party here in the rhineland all the lucrative posts be it school rectors or certain bureaucratic positions are said to switch as well for persons in the partys favour.

I guess as a 21/22th century nationalist you must abandon the thought of a classical nation and bind its definion to blood, ethnic nepotism and demographics alone in the way other wanderinng "nations" such as gypsies, kurds and prewar jews did and do it.
>>
>>66359096
> doesn't eat pork
Lol why are you even alive?
>>
>>66363134
Pourquoi ne pas les mettre dans la legion avec les Russes?
pic related

>>66362979
well.... we wouldn't have this fucking problem is Rhodesia still existed.
>>
>>66363084
Allahs standards are to follow the five pillars of Islam. If you do this, then you are muslim. The rest of the path is your decision and yours to make.
>>
>>66363341
The first pillar is to accept the prophet as the messenger of god.
God is origin and foundation of everything good and morally right because it is god.
Thus his message is nothing to haggle about.
Thus the sharia which is part of the prophets message cannot be questioned as being not the pinnacle of morality and perfection as attested by gods will.

Semantics man.
>>
>>66363084

"Say: “O unbelievers!”. I do not worship those that you worship; neither do you worship Him Whom I worship; nor will I worship those whom you have worshipped; nor are you going to worship Him Whom I worship. To you is your religion, and to me, my religion."

-Quran 109:1-6

actually there is no compulsion for a muslim to convert anyone
>>
>>66363456
>Quran 109:1-6

Isnt that from the time were he still was some minor preacher with a relativly small following under a majority of pagans which he coulndt have challenged outrightly?

I mean ive read a few times that he quroan starts pretty peaceful and down to earth but gets more frencyful (with the later verses overriding the former as gods message apparently changed with the circumstances its prophet found himself in) later on when the man actually gets power.
>>
>>66363456
I said "convert" to not say "offer them death or islam", since that is the way of Islam.
>>
>>66363612
>(with the later verses overriding the former as gods message apparently changed with the circumstances its prophet found himself in) later on when the man actually gets power.

This is exactly what I don't trust. Jesus said many would come who claim to speak in His name but you will recognize them by the fruits of their work.
>>
>>66363341
But if you follow the first pillar then you should therefore follow the Quran in its entirety since the first pillar states that you should believe that the Quran is the messange of god himself.

At which point offering death to pagans and unbelievers should come as a clear message to you.

But you're just another one of those "believers" who choose to create a perception of god in your own shape. I don't know if that makes you a heretic, a pagan or part of a group of polytheists where each person has his own personal version of god.
>>
>>66359096
>I'm a muslim in Europe
>I don't want Shaira law
Murtard
>>
Haha nice taqiyyah...
Well lied my friend...
>>
>>66359096
> I don't want Shaira law
Then why bother calling yourself a Muslims and having to deal with people who think you are a terrorist?
>>
Trying so hard to pander to the west aren't you?
>>
>>66364108
Because he does want sharia law. He is just pretending to be "the nice face of islam". Islam has no nice face, it's all violence, blood and oppression.
You got to be stupid to still believe their lies. Every attack such people are all over the news "but this is not islam" and all that bullshit.
If they didn't believe in coran, djihad and all that shit he wouldn't call himself a muslim in the first place.
>>
>>66363974
> I don't know if that makes you a heretic

I guess it makes him an average guy with a slight inclination to oppurtonism and comfort/harmony which all of us have as long as there is nothing to take comfort from us or a power that forces or persuades us.

Jesus said he'd bring the sword/conflict into peoples homes as them sticking to christian beliefs would oppose them to their parents.
In the end, just a few christians brought the sword as throughoutly to their homes as many were ok with syncretisizing their beliefs with their pagan neighboors to some extend to achieve harmony and comfort and many christians today like to cherrypick a bit because its very hard and painful to life up to the new testaments standarts.

Which is good if yu are adverse to conflict, we are less at each others throats that way and the only demographic that is able to enforce a collectives will-young expendable males-are less motivated for strive for better or worse.
>>
>>66364413
>jesus said he'd bring the sword
where in the bible does it say that

also hello roach, go back to your shit country
>>
>>66364441
>Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law
Matthew 10:34/35

Sword is a metaphor for conflict.
>>
>>66364441
Matthew 10:34
But it stands as a weapon to withstand devils treachery in the context
>>
>>66364549
>>66364590
"The one key element in this lengthy passage is the word "sword," and its meaning is now clear. It indicates that following Jesus in his original Jewish society may not bring peace to a family, but may "split" it up, the precise function of a metaphorical sword. Are his disciples ready for that? This kind of spiritual sword invisibly severs a man from his father, and daughter from her mother, and so on (Micah 7:6). Given Jesus’ own family resistance early on (they later came around), it is only natural he would say that no matter what the cost, one must follow him to the end, even if it means giving up one’s family. But this applies only if the family rejects the new convert, not if the family accepts him in his new faith; he must not reject them, because the whole point of Jesus’ advent is to win as many people to his side as possible, even if this divides the world in two, but never violently.

Furthermore, we can reference the larger textual context in the Gospel of Matthew. In the Garden of Gethsemane, during the hour when Jesus was betrayed and arrested, Peter struck off the ear of the servant of the high priest in order to protect his Lord. But Jesus tells him to stop."

so its a methaphor for divide in families due to faith
>>
>>66359132
that's misogyny tbqh
>>
>>66364441
http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-34.htm

Goddamnit, you must know this.
He means that christianity is not some hippieshit you can twist in whatever way so noone gets offended.
He doesnt mean the literal sword, as he always speaks in parables and "fishers of men" should not go and catch infidels in fishing nets to drag them to church but he says that his teachings will disrupt the peace of his time.

That was the time you had people getting giraffe-raped for the amusement of the people in rome, no christian should have went with his parents "ok mom, I sacrifiece for the emperor too after mass, but its not a monotheist phase I swear ;_;" and condoned the loyality to this society as something to compromise with.

Jesus was a radical.
>>
>>66364643
>so its a methaphor for divide in families due to faith
Yeah, I never said otherwise. Only antichristians won't take it like a metaphor, even when the fucking gospels are full of paraboles and metaphors.
>>
>>66364413
there's a difference between not walking the walk because one is weak and not walking the walk because one "doesn't want to".
Maybe in some cases people sticked to syncretism because they were weak.
Maybe some did because they didn't want to fullt follow christianity.
OP is the latter. He doesn't do Islam because he "doesn't want to". If he doesn't want to he only sticks to his version of Islam to sleep better at night.

>>66364441
Yeah, Jesus did say that, it's the only single verse that could be interpreted as Jesus advocating violence, but all christian denominations agree that it is supposed to show the rift caused by him between believers and unbelievers.
>>
>>66364680
>"ok mom, I sacrifiece for the emperor too after mass, but its not a monotheist phase I swear ;_;"

exactly what the Jews in Rome did
>>
>>66364747
I think syncretism has nothing to do with weakness but more about the universality and adaptability of the message of Jesus.

>>66364680
>and "fishers of men" should not go and catch infidels in fishing nets to drag them to church
ah ah, my sides.
>>
>>66365025
>but more about the universality and adaptability of the message of Jesus.

I dont think its as universal as that it would allow limitless syncreticism as this would dillute its corevalues legitimacy.

Jesus build up upon the jewish faith after all and that one had already sorted out the question whether it is ok to pray to Ba'al AND Yaweh at the same time so you dont have to argue or be "mean" to your idolating neighboors sensibilities quiet clearly.

Eh, I wish I knew what he would have thought about the saintcult and people worshipping minor deities and angels as inferiour beings to the one god as many early christians did who were torn between the good things they found in christs message and what they loved about the traditions and beliefs that came before.

I dont trust all of the apostles opinions about what he said, espeacially that apocalyptical raving in revelations including scorpion-libellas torturing the people and what not (scares the fuck out of my pious aunt :/ ) seems more like a result of intense persecution and hysteria during its time of emergence then the words of jesus which werent as chaotic.
>>
>>66359096
>every claim supposedly made by /int/ has its opposite in your description (rapist/never raped - Wants Sharia/I don't want it - etc)
>Hate of western cicilization is paired with "I worship Allah"
?
Could it be that abdul really hates western civilization?
>>
>>66365778
I personally only consider the gospels. Revelations, epistle of apostles and all that I just consider it folklore. I precise I'm catholic not evangelist or something like that. Only thing that matter to me is what Jesus taught.
>>
>>66359096
die, cancer. your kind is beyond redemption
>>
fuck off all of you religious fags muslim and christian alike
>>
File: 1457509297520.png (259KB, 1198x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457509297520.png
259KB, 1198x1200px
>>66359096
sounds about right
>>
Kill all Mohammedan devils.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 750x1008px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 750x1008px
>>66359096
Are you Sunni, Shia or just muslim?
>>
File: 1476629723707.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476629723707.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>66359096
Takbir t.bh
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.