[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Brits so smug towards Americans? I've observed this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1476724641306.jpg (108KB, 1181x897px) Image search: [Google]
1476724641306.jpg
108KB, 1181x897px
Why are Brits so smug towards Americans? I've observed this behaviour in the media and online.
>>
>>66348379
I could tell you the reason but I'm not in the mood for flaming muricans..
also.. >inb4 refugees
>>
>>66348379
Bitterness over their former empire and the fact that Americans make easy prey. Basically, success breeds jealousy
>>
>>66348379
>Why are Brits so smug towards Americans?
They are smug with everyone what are you talking about.
>>
>>66351874
this.

And the fact that we allow it because its funny. It also makes for good movies.
>>
>>66351874

Brits will only pretend to be smarter when it comes to americans though.
>>
the US and its people don't have a great reputation in most countries.
>>
>>66348379
you think they're smug to you? wait until they bring up that they made your country initially by deporting irish rebels and thieves
>>
>>66348379
I don't think they are smug at all. The Brits are fucking mad but they are some of the kindest people, next to the French that I have ever met. Maybe it's just the people I have met idk.
>>
Only the trashy brits stayed behind. You can tell this by how quickly they surrendered their gun rights. England used to believe in the rights of men.
>>
Canadians are way ruder to us Americans than the Brits are.
>>
>>66348379
Mostly because of >>66351874 and mild salt about losing the colonies.
>>
>>66348379
The representation of British people is American media has inflated their ego.
>>
File: 1447843783348.jpg (83KB, 700x405px) Image search: [Google]
1447843783348.jpg
83KB, 700x405px
>>66351989
At least we're now better in the minds of your people.

>https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/10/sweden-flying-the-islamic-state-flag-is-legal
>>
>>66351874
not true
we are especially smug when it comes to americans

why?
because we are better
prove me wrong
spoiler: you literally cant
>>
>>66351989
I used to actually care about this when Bush was in office
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.