[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is suicide by hanging the best method? 15 seconds awake and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cry.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
58KB, 645x773px
is suicide by hanging the best method?

15 seconds awake and if nobody saves you in 15 minutes you die

but if someone saves you or the belt brokes you will be vegetal forever, and here we dont have euthanasia

really makes you think
>>
if you introduce a short drop to your hanging your neck will break and no first aid will save you
>>
I would just do it like Rina Palenkova, neck on the track and you die fast
>>
File: 1473699599080.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1473699599080.png
9KB, 645x773px
>>66348062
Don't do it, Manolo.
>>
>>66348062
why don't you give working a try?
>>
>>66348210
>why don't you give working a try?

i have mental issues, i dont wanna work, i dont wanna have a future, I don't know what do with my life, my parents are tired of me and they want send me to a psychiatric hospital, also i'm virgin, kissless, OCD/HOCD, paranoia..
>>
You could try joining one of those hippy communities where they get in communion with nature or something. You'll still have to take care of the plants and all this.
>>
>>66348062
Google "Erotic asphyxiation" and do that. It's basically you just choking yourself while masturbating.
>>
>>66348292
try living in a forest for a year. just run away from bullshit.
t. did that
>>
>>66348470
i can't i need a computer to make these threads everyday
>>
>>66348404
Partial suspension is the ideal method indeed.
>>
>>66348486
xd
>>
>>66348062
Kys
>>
File: 1453309558374.jpg (102KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1453309558374.jpg
102KB, 680x680px
>>66348062
> or the belt brokes

I see why you'd want to kill yourself, you landwhale.

p.s.
captcha requires sausages
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.