[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How likely will crimson red states secede if Hillary "wins"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: secede.png (293KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
secede.png
293KB, 2000x2000px
How likely will crimson red states secede if Hillary "wins" election?
>>
Too low of a population to actually do anything
>>
As likely as they were when Obama got elected.
>>
Not likely at all, tbqh. They'll just sit and pout for the next 4 years like the States that vote for the loser of every election do.
>>
Seriously, the whole area is like 2 million farmers and ranchers who benefitted greatly from NAFTA.

They piss and moan, but overall they:
1. take more from the national treasury than they contribute
2. benefit greatly from free trade
3. Just don't like niggers. Hillary is white.
>>
Cucks of /int/ showing their true colours itt
>>
To be honest we should split up the country in two by counties and not states
>>
>>66345185
>landlocked agrarian nation of 2 million farmers
Sounds like a barrel of laughs
>>
>>66345816
My knowledge of USA is not enough to make such a map.

>>66345889
t. britbongistan
>>
>>66345185
Never happen. They'll just whine and continue leeching off of the successful parts of the country, same as always.
>>
>>66345381
ok, its very likely, and then there will be a civil war with soros backed commies vs american freedom fighters

is that what you want to hear
>>
>>66345889

But they have all the nukes
>>
>>66345185
None, all those states are dependent on federal money since they're pretty much nothing but agrarian economies.
>>
>>66346288
but not the launch codes, neither the money or resources to maintain them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.