[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> The Brazilian concept of "white race" is different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (18KB, 306x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 306x164px
> The Brazilian concept of "white race" is different from the concept of "white race" in other countries. A comprehensive study presented by the Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research found that on average, white Brazilians are (>70%) European. Another autosomal study carried out by the geneticist Sergio Pena showed that the overwhelming ancestry of "white" Brazilians is European, but there is Native American and African ancestries as well (an average of 80% European ancestry).

>Brazil
>white
>>
File: Craig Cobb.png (645KB, 577x643px) Image search: [Google]
Craig Cobb.png
645KB, 577x643px
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
> The degree of miscegenation in Brazil is very high; Brazil was originally colonised only by a few families of Portuguese settlers; instead there were many mostly Portuguese individual male adventurers, who tended to reproduce with Amerindian and African females.[33][34] The later settlers, however, would tend to reproduce with women who were the product of previous miscegenation in Brazil.
>>
>>66336538

i feel bad for this guy, surprised he didn't sudoku
>>
>>66336574
Had a friend who really hated Jews, one day he found out his grandmother was actually Jewish and then converted

The guy actually broke down crying
>>
everyone knew it
but then again

monkeys BTFO
>>
>>66336557
Brazil had waves of immigration in different places...
>>
desu, every huezilian have at least 1% niggah blood
>>
>>66336657

I mean I hate Jews and if I found out I was Jewish I'd make good use of my tribal connections.
>>
This is why you should never take anything a Brazilian takes seriously.
>>
>>66336701
Wanna know something funny? The first wave of japs in Brasil was treated as shit and the nationalists didn't wanna yellow people here...

We ended accepting a lot of japs, because, you know, your country sucks, and now I live in a japanese city in the middle of Brasil.

Actually, in the middle of ParanĂ¡, but fuck that...
>>
>>66336935
>wall of monkey words
are you new? or arent you still aware of how miserable you monkeys are? really?

br monkeys on /int/ have always annoyed every kind of user who isnt white because of the rude loud unfunny actions of the "am i white" special snowflake monkeys and the "we white" monkeys who have a fuck poc off pseudo neo nazi mentality.
its ridiculous that you really still know nothing of any of them and the fact that over 90% of those come out of br flag.

this truth that BTFO of you is what you deserve.

thats it
>>
File: 1471978625819.gif (4MB, 340x220px) Image search: [Google]
1471978625819.gif
4MB, 340x220px
>>66337597

o shit
>>
>>66337597
You wrote way more than me, yellow friend.

Japs talking about money... It's like a whore talking about the money the pimp gave to them...
>>
>>66336479
The "white and germanic" hues from the south are WW2 euromutts, not the earlier portuguese and italians.
>>
>>66337597
kek triggered

>jap monkey will never be white
>>
>>66336817
Jew here. I'm going to reveal the secret of our wealth:

>"tribal connections" is actually the code word for "hard work, discipline, and saving up"

Use this secret wisely.
>>
File: 1476810592864.jpg (1011KB, 1580x3391px) Image search: [Google]
1476810592864.jpg
1011KB, 1580x3391px
>America
>60% """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.