/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realise people from different countries are just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: just.png (215KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
215KB, 512x512px
>yfw you realise people from different countries are just the same as the people in your country and there are no culture-wide behavioural differences that makes a whole nationality of people be more polite, or smart, or pure
>>
I blame Hollywood.
>>
File: image_11.jpg (178KB, 649x731px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
178KB, 649x731px
>tfw you realise foreigners are forced to have to learn English
>>
>>66326635
People are divided more by class than by nationality

And we belong to a class called 4chan anon
>>
>>66326635
>candian are often very polite
>japanese and chinese are generally more book smart due to their school system
>american's are more bloodthirsty and abrasiveness in general
>swedish/finaldn/norway are generally more neutral.
>philipines are more innocent (in my experience)

don't know what you're talking about.
>>
4chan attracts the same type of people.
>>
Why are some countries objectively shitty and some not then?
>>
>>66326769
This is exactly what is untrue though. We all are all human beings, so in every country you get the booksmart people and the abrasive people. Just because you're Japanese for example does not make you smarter than a French person
>>
>>66326824
>generally
>often
>>
>>66326803
Do you separate upper and lower class in that question? Because it changes a lot.
>>
>>66326735
this
>>
>>66326635
This probably only applies to people that live in metropolitan cities.
>>
I can see general trends and archetypes of different ethnic groups even in my oen city what are you smoking OP?

Did you saw some international students or upperclass yuppies from Tehran who blew your mind because they werent some kind of exotic tribesmen?
>>
>>66327402
No, I just know a lot of Europeans who aren't like what I would expect from their countries.

Everything I've been told about Germany has led me to understand it is an efficient and hard-working place yet the two German people I know are stoners and complete slackers.
>>
>>66326635
>there are no culture-wide behavioural differences that makes a whole nationality of people be more polite, or smart, or pure
There are.
>>
>>66326735
This.
>>
>>66326775
This.
>>
File: 8969.png (235KB, 2877x1745px) Image search: [Google]
8969.png
235KB, 2877x1745px
>>66326635
Yep, we're all the same.
Let's get rid of all borders, surely nothing bad will happen.
>>
Bullshit. When went to Europe I sometimes felt like I was surrounded by aliens. You behave completely different. Same with SEA. But not Americans, for some reason. I feel like like Russians and Americans are long lost brothers, separated at birth.
>>
>>66328061
Lel
We are feeding off past reputation.
The shallow stereotypes you are thinking of (hardworking punctual Lederhosenpeople) are ofc fluctuating between the generations and often from past times.

Albeit there are much much deeper cultural nuances which are more subtle based on family structure, language and sometimes economy/history which become pretty clear if you live longer besides each other .

Young turks associate cowardice and timidness before the law with young germans and they are right.
You can also see behaviour drifts between west and east germans.
The latter are very quiet in public and regard jovial jokes and the likes in situations of formalitys between strangers as offensive for example.
This is not common in the rhineland.
>>
Probably because there are people of fifty different ethnicities in England, so you're no longer able to tell the difference between cultures
>>
Not really.

Iranians are more polite than Indians.
African countries don't value education beyond reading and writting. Even that is questionable.
And in Arabialand pure means fucking a boy in the ass.
>>
D--:
>>
>>66328509
youve just consumed so much of our media you think you know us
>>
>>66326803
Simple answer muh finn boi, money. Money money money.

The nigs downstairs wouldn't be in constant civil war if they had successful companies and employment, and education and a working military/police force and strong governments like you do. Middle-ground countries like Serbia get by because they have a semi-functional military/police, and a ... works-sometimes government. We're still struggling and shit, but if we'd make more money, open up more production, get better and less corrupt/shitty, we'll get where you're at currently in maybe 20 years.

The Africans are developing too, and they're doing rather well considering their location and history. Maybe they'll be where you are today after 70 years, with functioning infrastructure, military/police, means of production and agriculture (maybe we as the human race will extinct the malaria disease and the tse-tse fly). They can be educated, and they will prosper in time.

Bottom-line is all humans are basically the same, excluding psychopaths or diseased ones. 3 hot meals a day, a shower, entertainment and meaningful employment. We almost all universally love and hate similar things.
>>
>>66326635
Not really.
At my workplace there's a lot of Americans, Arabs (mostly Bedouins), Japanese and obviously Israelis. You can easily spot how different the interaction in these four groups are. Japanese being the most different.
>>
File: 1450949511586.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1450949511586.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>66326683
With an american accent.
>>
>>66328061
>Everything I've been told about Germany has led me to understand it is an efficient and hard-working place
They are.
But if you are Brit, you might think that means they are a cold and distant people who focus.
Instead they love laughs, and work hard between em

International stereotypes end up going hard between "oh, they are like that, sorta" and "that was 30 years ago, their entire social economic is restructured, and we add stereotypes on the top of that because we don't take em literally"
>>
>>66329128
pls don't ruin Japon
pls jew
pls don't ruin Japon just focus of us
pls not my animes
don't kill Japon jew pls not my animes
>>
>>66326635
UNTURE
foreigners are weird and think differently
>>
>>66331528
Canada is LITERALLY a bigger Britain but with retarded accents and a French bit of land too
>>
File: 1434969252689.jpg (263KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1434969252689.jpg
263KB, 600x900px
>>66329246
>learn British English in school
>TV shows overwrite it with an american accent
>>
File: meriga.jpg (112KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
meriga.jpg
112KB, 772x817px
>>66326735

marxist bullshit
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.