[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it's wrong for an Australian to take pride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: s-l1000.jpg (67KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
67KB, 380x500px
Do you think it's wrong for an Australian to take pride in the British Empire? Do you think it's wrong that I want to be apart of that Empire again?
>>
File: 3g12164u-1402.jpg (152KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
3g12164u-1402.jpg
152KB, 600x822px
No, it's quite right.
>>
>>66325576
I don't care, you're a bunch of Anglo bitches anyway. What irks me are those American cucks who are Britboos even though we literally fought those niggers for independence and we're genetically mostly German.

Not to mention Britain is an impoverished shithole poorer than fucking Alabama.
>>
>>66325576
I don't blame you for wanting to be apart, by why have pride if you're not a part of it?
>>
>>66325658
They are apart of it.
>>66325635
And Russia is poorer than us and they make you their bitch week in and week out. Lmao
>>
>>66325635
Also, the lads that fought for Americas independence were Anglo. Germans are subservient fools that would still be sucking our dick.
>>
>>66325690
>make you their bitch

Look who's talking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2412831/Just-small-island-pays-attention-Russias-astonishing-attack-Britain.html
>>
>>66325576
You are apart of the empire
Just not a part of it
>>
>>66325658
The British empire doesm't exist any more lad, when it did they were part of it.
>>
>>66325770
Only a bit of banter, lad. You know how we were a declining power after ww1? That is what's happening to you right now. You will never be able to compete with the power bloc China and Russia has created. American arrogance will be the cause of world war 3. You just can't accept that you aren't important any more.
>>
>>66325690
>apart
>a part
>Englishing this hard
>>
File: 1469659124114.jpg (595KB, 1888x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1469659124114.jpg
595KB, 1888x2800px
>>66325576
>>66325607
For you

Written by Canadian Harold Wood prior to leaving for the war

"Why should we fight" he asked me,
"'Cause England is at war?
Why are they fighting now, Dad,
What are they fighting for?
What does it mean to you, Dad,
To babes, and mum, and me?
The Germans won't come here
From away across the sea.
So why should you go there, Dad,
And leave us here to cry?
Is it cause England owns us?
Is that the reason why?"
His eyes look widely at me,
I tightly held my son,
And this is how I answered,
His questions one by one.

"We fight when England calls us,
For in her sacred keep
The ashes of our fathers
Lie in her soil asleep.
And many times for England
They fought that she'd be free,
And they are part of England,
And so, my son, are we.
And some may pass her by, lad,
And some may scorn her hand,
But we must be forever
A part of that fair land.
For everything we have son,
That's good and fine and just
Was washed in British blood
And given to us on trust.

"And we must keep that trust, son,
Against the force of greed.
And fight beside old England
Whenever she's in need.
And once again she's calling
Across the Empire wide,
And all her Empire answers:
"You'll find us at your side"
Oh yes, we're owned by England,
But we own England, too,
As you are part of me son,
And I am part of you"
>>
File: 1476477044766.jpg (190KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1476477044766.jpg
190KB, 563x563px
>>66326226
>now canada is just a pound shop america
what happened
>>
>>66325859
>American arrogance will be the cause of world war 3.

It's just the established politicians doing that for their """foreign policy""". But the US becoming fuckbuddies with Russia is a pretty good idea, because then we could out-compete Chynah and Best Korea.
>>
>>66326255
Nothing happened, you just don't know much about Canada.
Only the west is America lite
>>
>>66326322
Putting the past aside Russia still wouldn't become fuckbuddies with you. They are pretty close to China why would they risk that by sucking a dwindling powers cock? America will try everything in their power to hold onto the #1 spot. They'd even sacrifice its people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.