[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met Brazilians in you're cunt? Was it a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: affe_djiuma_num_insino.jpg (27KB, 552x515px) Image search: [Google]
affe_djiuma_num_insino.jpg
27KB, 552x515px
Have you ever met Brazilians in you're cunt?
Was it a good or bad experience?
>>
>>66321458
Yes, it's actually been a very good experience
>>
>>66321458
How would you even recognize them
Everyone in South America is litterally the same.
Same fucking language same fucking accent same color of skins same habit for drugs and I could go on and on and on.
>>
>>66321458

why?
>>
>>66321458
I literally see them everyday so i would say good and bad equally
Black Brazilians tend to be more agressive towards locals though
>>
I've met them several times. They are quite funny and lively. I saw them when I went seoul great zoo for children.
>>
Ex gf was german brazilian exchange student, 6'0 taller and had a super big size tits, Couldn't forget!
>>
>>66321499
t. Miroslav Novak
i would say there are mestizo, indigenous, """white""" and cultural mix shithole countries
so yeah we can be really different
>>
File: 1423374235130.png (27KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423374235130.png
27KB, 396x400px
>>66321499
That's funny coming from the most irrelevant European non-country #27496
>>
>>66321691
At least we have culture of our own.
>>66321640
>can
Yes of course you CAN but you fucking aren't.
The only difference between Brazil and rest of South American cunts is fucking language which is off of same fucking peninsula.
>>
File: 1425121495942.jpg (12KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1425121495942.jpg
12KB, 680x680px
>>66321742
I never heard of CR culture.
Also FUCK YOU OUTTA MY THREAD
>>
File: cantgetmuchsmaller.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
cantgetmuchsmaller.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>66321776
>We make up cultures as we go the post
Honestly now, there is very little difference between you and some fag from Peru.
Your accents are the same. Your color of skin probably is same as well. Your jobs are the same ( drug dealers ), your accents are same, your fucking language may be same ( Although from what I know Portugese is more common in Brazil ).
I mean you can't make this shit up!
>>
>>66321950
Brazil is more black and has Bigger bundda Colombia is basically the same
Peru and Bolivia are more native
Paraguay is like mexico basically 90% mestizo
Argentina is white (no memes)
>>
File: image_7.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>66321950
Czech Republic is by far the most irrelevant part of Europe, what the fuck even happens there? It will be annexed in WW3 and no one will notice the difference.
>>
>>66321458
I saw one come on the Harry talk show. He was a very short brown man and smiled a lot. He started dancing with a woman taller than him and then the entire audience started dancing with him.
>>
Have you ever met Brazilians in you're cunt?
No
>>
>>66321458
yes
good
>>
>>66321499
>brhuezilians are drug dealers
Sounds funny when a czech talk about drugs...

Also, czech is a slav country, thats your culture, and you guys didn't even create a thing...
>>
>>66321950
why do you care about skin color so much? Jeez
>accents are same
nope
>same fucking language except portugues and spanish
Paraguay has his own language

I know Czech Republic, Bohemia is a german/slav shitshow and the Moravians are the only ones with a real culture
>>
>>66322050
it's called Czechia now mate
>>
Lived with 2 Brazilian girls and they were lovely, next to where I work there's a bunch of Brazilian guys working and they too are really nice, good banter. My wife is argentinian so there was plenty of friendly slagging going on during the last world cup
>>
>>66321776
what do you mean you never heard of CR culture
what about czech hunter
>>
>>66321458
Yes, there was around 20 Brazilians at a job I had 2 years ago. They were Paranaenses, paulista sand cearenses mainly. They were cool people to hang out with and the girls were gorgeous
>>
>>66321458
Yes.
Bad experience as always and I'm glad I'm still alive to post this.
>>
>>66321499
We're not Asians.
>>
File: karolina-masterchef.jpg (38KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
karolina-masterchef.jpg
38KB, 620x349px
>>66321458
There was this Brazilian diaspora chick who was in our Masterchef last year
She was qt BIG GRILL, and she was white.
Purest South Brazil genes i suppose :-DDD
>>
I met an old woman from Brazil who kept going on about how she wants to see weed legalized before she dies. Nice lady.
>>
When I go skiing, White Brazilians are everywhere. They are nice, but talk too loudly
>>
>>66321458
no
good experience
>>
>>66321458
Bad. I had Brazilian roommate who blasted reggaeton be garbage monkey music and generally was a dick. He also use to throw poo smeared toilet paper everywhere in the bathroom which in the end, I had to clean it up. Brazilians are subhumans.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.