[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

St. Louis metropolitan area or Kansas City metro area? Your opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 2004923988.jpg (101KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2004923988.jpg
101KB, 720x960px
St. Louis metropolitan area or Kansas City metro area? Your opinion may change my life.
>>
>>66320579
Kansas City although it is further away from other places
>>
>>66320728
what about local girls? Are they hot? easy?
>>
Fuck off, pedojew
>>
>>66320740
They're methheads
>>
>>66320854
so, were they beaufitull before meth?easy?
>>
>>66320870
No they are not beautiful, but they will give you unprotected anal sex if you introduce them to krokodile.
>>
>>66320926
But my friend, who was in st louise said, that saw there so many hot girls.
>>
>>66320980
Very sexy if you like nigger women who weigh 500lbs.
Btw that's also very close to where there was race riots and you will be shot/assaulted for being white.
>>
>>66321133
isnt kansas city white?
>>
>>66321224
lol, no.
barely 50% white (mostly old people) and dropping faster every year.

trust me you are better off in Russia than 90% of USA.
your friend is lying to you about life here.
unless you are extremely rich, you will get shot by niggers and see only disgusting fat women all your life.
>>
>>66321359
lies, may be kansas city - yes, but kansas city metro area is white, no decent guy will live right in kansas city, only in its suburb
>>
ᶠʳᶦᵉnᵈˡʸ ʳᵉᵐᶦnᵈᵉʳ ᵗᵒ nᵒᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃᵍᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵉᵈᵒᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈˢ.
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 950x942px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 950x942px
>>66321470
They're full of 100% "white" people like this.

Why do you even want to come to such shitty cities?
Imagine some Amerifat wanted to go to Russia and live in Grozny. This is how you sound.
>>
>>66321634
advice non-shity cities that, pls
so, it is 10% latino so
>>
>>66321730
Moscow, TX
>>
>>66321730

There are no non-shitty cities in America
>>
>>66321730
Iberoamérica Park, Kansas. Is in the Kansas City metropolitan area, is mostly white, safe, and not that expensive, also, is a Republican city and have plenty of jobs, or at least This page says so
https://wallethub.com/edu/best-cities-for-jobs/2173/
>>
>>66323973
Overland Park* fucking autocorrect, and yes i'm on My phone,
>>
>>66320579
Either way you're surrounded by hordes of filthy niggers, get used to niggers asking for change and getting mad when you refuse to give them any, or even attempting to figure out what the fuck they're saying

>>66320740
>>66320980
>Missouri girls
>Hot
>Easy
Lmao, tell your friend he's a fucking idiot and needs glasses, any hot ones aren't going to spread for you either because they're probably already taken

t. anon who lives in Kansas City
>>
Sure it'll suck if your only metric for quality of life is how white your area is. Besides, white americans segregate themselves. If you're middle class you will be living in an area 90-100% white.
>>
>>66320579
Kansas City desu. St Louis is an absolute shithole except for a couple nice white neighborhoods. Lived in both.
>>
>>66320740
Girls in KC area generally marry a lot earlier than east/west coast, so the hookup scene is not as good. A lot of the qts are really religious though, but if you can pull that off, you can be swimming in tang. Even though they're religious they still give it up.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.