[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it seems like the vast majority doesn't want refugees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: oyvey.png (198KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
198KB, 400x400px
So it seems like the vast majority doesn't want refugees in Europe yet we see refugees welcome signs and rallies all the time, what's going on?
>>
An extremely vocal minority of liberals
>>
>>66302770
>what's going on?

i'll give you a hint.

It begins with K and ends with ikes
>>
>>66302770
Because your "vast majority" that doesnt want refugees is on front of computer screens shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>66302806
Kite enthusiasts on bikes?
>>
>4chan
>representative of real life
>>
>>66302770
My dick is going on, come and taste it
>>
>>66302877

even in polls it's similar.
>>
>>66302877
dude it's true. they made a research and found out most Danes want less non-western immigration
>>6630277
>>
>>66302770
Only by the (((establishment))) and their paid/brainwashed goons
>>
>>66302877
>>66302917

Except it's not true.

Ask the average person and they aren't in favor of it. For example in Canada many people were quite skeptical of allowing Syrian refugees and thought more thinking needed to be done by the government
>>
>>66303104
Proofs and
>>66302980
does not count because immigration=/=refugees
>>
>>66303222
>Proofs

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/majority-of-canadians-dont-want-to-take-in-more-than-25000-syrian-refugees-new-poll

>More than 70 per cent of Canadians don’t support the federal government taking in more than 25,000 Syrian refugees, according to a new poll from the Angus Reid Institute. Two in five respondents think Canada should stop taking in Syrian refugees immediately.

>TWO IN FIVE RESPONDENTS THINK CANADA SHOULD STOP TAKING IN SYRIAN REFUGEES IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>66302770
Well, people who don't spend their days sitting in their dark basements watching girlish cartoons and complaining on obscure echo chambers on the internet, while the people who do go out and take to the streets to demand more refugees to be welcomed
>>
>>66302770
Could it be that the media lies to you, as if they have an agenda different from the vast majority?
I see that you live in Europe.
Most people there know better than to let Big Brother recognize that they're thinking for themselves, at least in public.
>>
>>66302896
Fucking kiter pedalphiles
>>
File: ok.png (67KB, 548x666px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
67KB, 548x666px
>>66303575
>online poll
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.