[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why modern austrian are dumb ? They make me think about talibans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: austrian.jpg (116KB, 951x891px) Image search: [Google]
austrian.jpg
116KB, 951x891px
Why modern austrian are dumb ? They make me think about talibans in Afganistan who destroy relics which are not Islamic
>>
>>66290291
/pol/ should by that house and turn it into our headquarters.
>>
>>66290291
Pic related.

Shame on them for letting puppet masters take them to such epic heights of faggotry. They are now scared by a house. Why? because there are certain rich bankers who dont like this.
>>
now i understand why his drawing perspective is all warped, his house was warped
>>
>>66290291
To be fair, the US demolishes houses associated with Serial Killers, although whether it's because of the association with Serial Killers or because Serial Killers have the type of personality to make a mess of everything and thus rendering the house already condemnable is uncertain.
>>
>>66290291
>destroying communists' statues
Haha communism BTFO fuck that shit
>destroying Adolf's house that's a fucking house that once had a literal hitler inside
Reeeeeee destroying culture
>/pol/
>>
>>66290291
It's because we control them
>>
>>66290291
I'm surprised it survived the Second World War tbqh.
>>
>>66290982
>estroying communists' statues
>Haha communism BTFO fuck that shit

Excuse me I think the same for communist statues. History is History.
>>
It's mostly Sobotka who's dumb.
>>
>>66290990
And the USA control Germany™.
>>>/wsg/1346178
>>
>>66291033
Good for you to have some integrity in your views.
>>
>>66291012
Nazis tried to blow it up when they were retreating, but the Allies stopped them.
>>
>>66291174
>Allies stop the demolition of the building so that they may demolish it later
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>66291215
What? Austria wasn't part of the Allies you know.
>>
>>66291280
Also true, I just found it mildly ironic that the Allies actively stopped its demolition but now it'll still be demolished.
>>
File: 480[1].png (12KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
480[1].png
12KB, 390x470px
>europe is nothing but old buildings
>>
File: 4ol4H6r.jpg (250KB, 548x666px) Image search: [Google]
4ol4H6r.jpg
250KB, 548x666px
>>66291517
>that's a bad thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4QjmKzF1c
>>
>>66290291
Hiters birthhouse is in Braunau and not in Vienna.

Also nobody was buying the house for decades and they still lett it be in the hope someone would make a museum there or whatever.
But in the end nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>66292154
>1:53
>Did they just use the Kowloon Walled City as an example of too much order?
>>
>>66290291
what else do you expect from a country where asperger is normal
>>
>>66290291
>Buddhas of Bamiyan
>1600-1500 years old, masterpiece of that times, included in World Heritage Site

>house of Hitler
>>
>>66292353
>But in the end nobody gives a shit.
I suspect nobody wants to be called as "that guy who bought Hitler's house"
>>
>>66290291
they should check the basement first
>>
>>66293097
Because you're there?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.