[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is considered first world living in the European continent,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 157428390.jpg (191KB, 511x336px) Image search: [Google]
157428390.jpg
191KB, 511x336px
This is considered first world living in the European continent, specifically the United Kingdom of Britain and Islamic Faith Residents.
>>
File: 1421420126_img.jpg (89KB, 370x199px) Image search: [Google]
1421420126_img.jpg
89KB, 370x199px
>>66266899
This is what "they" call a Beverly Hills-tier neighborhood in the United Kingdom of Britain and Islamic Faith Residents. No joke.
>>
File: pilsen_chicago.jpg (981KB, 2197x1473px) Image search: [Google]
pilsen_chicago.jpg
981KB, 2197x1473px
Reminds me of Philadelphia tbqh. Here's some architecture of the lower-class Mexican neighborhood of Pilsen in Chicago. Someone could make a Wes Anderson film with this setting.
>>
File: monotony.jpg (221KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
monotony.jpg
221KB, 500x302px
>>66266945
And if you look inside of these "houses", you'll notice that they desperately tried their hardest to model them after American homes. Sad!

>>66266975
That looks more lively than a lot of British neighborhoods desu. Perhaps more safer too.
>>
>>66266899
>>66266945
>>66267009
What's the matter Juan, did someone close down the local McDonald's?
>>
>>66266945
Whatever that is it's middle class at best.

>>66266899
These are actually quite smart looking houses. I don't know why you're bashing them.

>>66267009
Global interior design trends aren't "American". If anything, modern British interior design follows European trends.
>>
ctrl c

ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v ctrl v
>>
>>66267009
>Perhaps more safer too.
Pilsen ain't bad, especially given the black parts of the city. So long as you can handle a bit of grit and speak Spanish it's also relatively affordable housing in an increasingly-gentrified city.
>>
File: apartment complexes.jpg (142KB, 964x642px) Image search: [Google]
apartment complexes.jpg
142KB, 964x642px
>>66267075
Nope. Just looked at some random people's facebooks from the United Kingdom of Britain and Islamic Faith Residents. It's astounding how much your citizens try to consume the average American lifestyle/media. Honestly, if your people didn't have a distinct look to them, they could pass as ordinary Americans. Too bad British people have a distinct look in their face that makes it very easy to tell they're British right off the bat.

>>66267154
In the United States, "flats", are called apartment complexes and they are also filled with niggers and drug addicts, called "projects". Literal third world living conditions.

>>66267261
Well, I meant that it's probably 50/50 whether you'll be more likely to be attacked by a non-White in a bad area in the United States or Muslim in any part of the United Kingdom of Britain and Islamic Faith Residents.
>>
>>66267009
They aren't modelled after your houses, they were built before you even started using bricks
>>
>>66266899
Looks comfy Tbh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.