[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white people have such terrible relationships with their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: me.png (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
8KB, 231x218px
Why do white people have such terrible relationships with their parents? Why do they stick their parents in prison-like retirement homes to be abused by surly, underpaid workers who have no empathy?
>>
Nursing homes and assisted living are for those who are too old to live on their own anymore.
>>
>>66261578
Most nursing home patients are black
>>
At least white people have parents to put in nursing homes.
>>
>>66261578
IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
>>
>>66261578
I have a good relationship with my parents
And my parents have a good relationship with their parents
My grandparents just lived closer to relatives because of their age, but still in their own house
>>
literally the opposite
>>
Yea I dont know that shit is weird OP. However, I can see why they do it. Life gets too busy and your parents need more care as they get older. Eventually they'll be like walking babbys and need diapers and shit. It's easier to just stick em in a retirement home and let somebody else deal with it.

I personally think it's shameful
>>
Really old people are at home all the anyway because they can't walk a lot anymore. So why shouldn't they be in a home with peers?
>>
Most people put their family members in nursing homes because they are literally unable to care for them anymore (advanced dementia, end-of-life assistance). But given the life expectancy in Canada is like 32, I wouldn't expect you to understand this.
>>
If I had kids I sure as hell wouldn't want to burden them with taking care of me when I can't myself. I've watched my mom take care of my grandma for the past few years and it's so stressful and hard on my mom, she has told me many times she would never expect or want me to do that shit for her. No decent parent would want to burden their children. That being said, carehomes aren't bad at all. You are attended to 24/7, and you have lots of fellow old people to hang out with.

I'd rather just die than be in a state where I can't look after myself anymore
>>
>>66261973
Last i recall the entire budget of the nhs was still going to the EU cuckboy
>>
File: first tent.jpg (564KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
first tent.jpg
564KB, 1632x1224px
>white parents kick you out at 18
>start out homeless, eventually work your way up to burger joint shift manager
>when parents are 80 you get revenge by sticking them in a nursing home and inheriting their house so you finally have a place to kick your own children out of

its just our culture OP

pic is me when i turned 18. not pictured: library of nursing home panphlets i have been collecting to give to my parents for their 80th birthdays
>>
>>66261578
My parents wanted to start charging me rent for living here. So I guess I'll be moving ASAP
>>
>>66262282
>white
>>
>>66262282
damn son
>>
>>66262282
Impressive
>>
legalize euthanasia already
>>
>>66261578
Lack of Family oriented society/culture

The only Europeans that place importance on that are usually just Latins or Mediterranean's. Or perhaps this is just the difference between Catholics and Protestants
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.