[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be in moderately successful band >be touring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: british_metropolitan_police.jpg (71KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
british_metropolitan_police.jpg
71KB, 648x365px
>be me
>be in moderately successful band
>be touring europe for about a month and a half
>driving from cambridge to manchester
>our label hooked us up with this guy to drive us around the UK/Ireland for about a week and a half
>he's a pretty nice but sketchy-looking guy who plays in a couple of punk bands around London
>there's a caravan of cops ahead
>they've been looking for a perp that apparently stole a van that resembles the one we were touring in
>cops pull us over of course
>driver gets out of the car
>starts yelling and harassing the cops. Tells them they're garbage and that we need to get going now
>even touches one of them
>we are freaking out at this point because there is a lot of pot in our van
>cops apologize
>don't even search the car or ask for passports
>let us go

what the fuck, brits
why even have cops then
everyone i told after we got back to the US wouldn't believe us
>>
The real question is how many qts did you fugg
>>
>>66255561
That's because our cops don't suck

I'm English and live in New York City and your police force seems really undertrained.
>>
>>be me
Thank god, I thought you were someone else for a second there.
>>
>>66255658
i have a gf but our bass player did pretty well for himself in limerick
>>
>>66255806
what a gay
>>
So you wants cops to beat you up and shoot you rather than be nice to you and treat you like a person?
>>
>>66256170
we could have stolen that van and the cop did shit

you have shit cops

shitty coppys
>>
While your friend was having his little tete-a-tete, they were checking the plates and checking up on the current status of the van that was reported stolen.
Also, some police cultures don't require that you be dealt with violently if you disrespect their authority, which ironically means that their authority is more well-respected.
>>
>>66256698
>let someone walk all over you
>"I-i-i sure showed him I'm the bigger man!"

Pathetic
>>
>>66255561
>cops don't do an unlawful search of your vehicle that would violate your rights
>freak out and think that somethings wrong

murriblubs..
>>
>>66255561
>actually wanting violent and tyrannical police
Stop embarrassing the rest of us you fat fuck.
>>
>>66256337
Shitty cops? What happened to innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until shot.
>>
File: ducks.jpg (55KB, 300x349px) Image search: [Google]
ducks.jpg
55KB, 300x349px
>>66255561
This is how policing has to work in order to keep the situation where the majority of frontline police don't need to carry firearms. They call it "policing by consent". The police treat the public like human beings, and in return (most of) the public treats them with respect and generally trust the police.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_enforcement_in_the_United_Kingdom

>In the British model of policing, officers exercise their powers to police with the implicit consent of the public. "Policing by consent" is the phrase used to describe this. It expresses that the legitimacy of policing in the eyes of the public is based upon a general consensus of support that follows from transparency about their powers, their integrity in exercising those powers and their accountability for doing so.[2][3]
>>
Murilards think the brutality of their police is normal lel
>>
>>66256337
They have numberplate recognition m8, they checked it and that they weren't added plates and were done.
>>
>>66257150
They don't give a shit. If you actually try anything you get smacked and arrested
>>
>>66257150

Do you knock out a little kid that walks up to you and calls you a doo doo head?
>>
Sad stories thread? Have one from me

>be engineer
>receive email where a famous company wants to hire me for a good job
>interview can be had in a local branch in Italy
>interviewer lady asks me a shitton of things, half of the interview is in English
>she tells me I'd have to go live abroad, in Canada
>my autism-O-meter reached maximum values in few seconds
>simply tell her I am not interested anymore
>she looks at me as if I was an idiot
>I try to contain myself so hard to just tell her I'd hate to live among people that were colonised
>stand up and just walk away before I start babbling my shit
>>
>>66258618
Damn, that's some real autism right there
>>66255561
You really expect that every cop you meet go ahead and shoot you, right?
>>
wow what a gay

xd
>>
I kinda agree with the sentiment of this thread. As spineless as the cops in OP are, they're still better than the meatheads we have.
>>
>>66257594
>wanting pussy ass cops in a nation filled with violent niggers and beaners
No.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.