[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Russian sub sinks >America offers to save sailors >Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (96KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 600x386px
>Russian sub sinks
>America offers to save sailors
>Russia refuses
>Everyone dies
Why are Russians so bad?
>>
A TRUE CREW GOES DOWN WITH ITS SHIP
>>
I have deep seething hatred for Americans. I really do. I can't wait until you become the third rate power you were long destined to be.
>>
>>66249504
cuz you make the same thread every day you filthy, fat swine
>>
There is stuff like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airliner_shootdown_incidents
Russians really isn't any better.
But if you read the list properly, you will see a lot of US Russian diplomacy boils down to 2 points:
1. US fails to strongarm Soviet, so it becomes a long silly drawn out event
2. US strongarm murders civilians, but public goodwill in ally country remains because it doesn't try to obfuscate it

And i think your Sub example falls down into that. Essentially the offer is going axaxaxaxaxaxa, and denying the crew salvation.
>>
>>66249504

To be russian is neither life or death only russian
>>
>>66249504

nice meme
>>
They wanted to keep the sub.

Also the Americans rather wait a couple of years and will then sneakily salvage it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Azorian
>>
>>66249572
the feeling's mutual :^)
>>
>>66249504
I can't believe people forgot about Kursk so quickly. Remember how they had to sedate that mother in the conference because she was speaking the harsh truth about the Russian government?
American, British and Norwegian experts offered to raise the vessel and save what was left of the crew, but the ruskies stubbornly refused and they died.

Kind of the same shit that happened on the Hiroshima submarine back in 1961.

Idiotic ruskies.
>>
>>66250628
>Hiroshima submarine back in 1961.

that was mainly because the soviets valued their shitty special snowflake nuclear sub over sailor's lives, they were lucky that the sub that ended up rescuing them was so close, the crew would have melted otherwise.
>>
>>66249504
they get kamikaze'd sometimes
>>
>>66250598
So you hate yourself?
>>
>>66249504
If i was in sub crew i would refuse too
>>
>>66250628
>American, British and Norwegian experts offered to raise the vessel and save what was left of the crew, but the ruskies stubbornly refused and they died

Putin had just recently taken power at that time and had to prove that Russia stronk after the disasters of the 90s.
>>
my uncle was in Russia at the time leading a school trip and got arrested because they thought he was a spy lol
>>
>>66250841
>>66250628
The K-19 sub was involved in multiple accidents over the years to the point where Soviet naval officials came to believe it was hexed. During the 90s, it was limited strictly to training purposes in port and finally retired and scrapped in 2003, over 40 years after the 1961 incident.
>>
>>66251696
Pride comes before the fall. By letting the sailors die and showing his Navy was a disaster and unable to save them he proved the West his country was weak and not a threat.
>>
>>66251627
You wouldn't have had the choice to accept or refuse recscue desu
>>
File: 1459115762205.gif (2MB, 350x314px) Image search: [Google]
1459115762205.gif
2MB, 350x314px
>>66251627
>>66252225
>Norwegian diver torches the hatch open
>head in ushanka pops out and says: Spasibo, nenada, my podozhdim dla nashich. and slams the hatch shut
>>
>>66252517
>Spasibo, nenada, my podozhdim dla nashich

what does that MEAN
>>
>>66249587
cuz he is obviously not american and fall for this shit every day you filthy gullible slav
>>
>>66252701
greatest ally
>>
>>66249504
They didn't want filthy am*ricans knowing their military secrets.
>>
>>66249504
Jews got some russian blood
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.