[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

African-Americans vow to move to GERMANY en masse if Donald Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: germ.jpg (207KB, 1166x781px) Image search: [Google]
germ.jpg
207KB, 1166x781px
>Thousands of African-American citizens have announced over social media their plans to flee to Germany en masse if Donald Trump is elected president.

I don't get it, what's so great about Germany?
>>
>>66235928
This pic is old as fuck and was posted here since like a year . fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>66235928
its the more cucked eu country
>>
It's not like they'd be granted asylum or entry without visa or anything
>>
>>66235928
Black people are far less likely to get criminally persecuted. Since most black Americans are criminal, this is a neat thing for them.
>>
>>66235928
Good, we will finally be free
>>
>>66236099

you mean prosecuted? You dumb piece of shit
>>
>thousands
More like 8 random black people on twitter say they're moving to Germany if Trump is elected

Don't see how that implies thousands are moving en masse
>>
>>66236358
Still too many though tbf
>>
I'd do it at least temporarily. There or Canada.

Western Europeans (most non-Americans actually) are generally more intelligent, less racist, and more cultured than white Americans so why not.

Surely it'd be annoying being the only black face but I'd be fine as long as people give me space to live a peaceful life.
>>
>>66235928
is it easy for Americans to move to Germany or Europe in general?
I know that it is super hard for Europeans to move to USA
>>
>>66236469
>Raping, Murdering and Gangbaning
>Peaceful life
>>
>>66236469
Go to Canada please
>>
>>66236541
>Raping, Murdering and Gangbaning
Don't most Australians descend from criminals or something?

>>66236583
>Go to Canada please
I am. French Canada.
>>
>>66235928
>I don't get it, what's so great about Germany?
Jesse Owens praised Germany after his visit.
>>
If Donald is elected then I'm moving to USA.

[spoiler]I don't want to be a victim of his foreign policy
>>
>>66236527
No it isn't, you need college degree with a job lined up or a shitload of cash.
>>
>>66236689
oh ok
then i guess many of the black americans will find it rather difficult to immigrate to Germany
>>
>>66236729
Yeah I doubt any of those people know anything about what it takes to move to another country.
>>
African Americans in Germany are p based, they're all military. I went to a soul food place over here once, delicious.
>>
File: 2463456.png (202KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
2463456.png
202KB, 600x700px
>>66235928
>if donald trump wins I'm moving to germany and going to college there for free
>going to college there for free

I don't think that's how it works.
>>
>>66236779
Lol
>>
>>66236469
>Surely it'd be annoying being the only black face but I'd be fine as long as people give me space to live a peaceful life.
they won't. Your place is in Calais.
>>
File: 1425856870964.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425856870964.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>66236779
I knew this half German girl who's dad was a black soldier and she was qt3.1415
>>
>>66236833
That's actually not attractive in the slightest though. She would have been much more attractive if her father was a German man.
>>
>>66236827
>Your place is in Calais
Is that the place with all the refugees trying to get into England?
>>
>>66236865
>GERMmans
>attractive
heheheheheheheh no
>>
>>66236833
>who's dad was a black soldier
>dad

What a surprise
>>
>>66236923
well, i guess there are more male than female american soldiers stationed in germany
>>
>>66236312
Maybe its a play of words, dumbo.

Your police isn't very popular right now.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.