[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the biggest mass-murder your nation ever committed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 35

File: Karl X.jpg (565KB, 766x994px) Image search: [Google]
Karl X.jpg
565KB, 766x994px
What's the biggest mass-murder your nation ever committed that none cares about?
Seems like our king killed one third of Poland's population once. People who care about historical guilt will be more concerned about a few slaves we shipped than that.
>>
>>66234588
That's disgusting sweden, get out of here and take your rapefugees with you.
>>
>>66234588
That was very rude of you
>>
>>66234588
Sweden, did you forget about what you did in Germany?

Also, why kill 1/3 of all poles if you didn't colonize the land?
We remove all natives from those lands, but we did it because we need to. Not just for fun.
>>
>>66234588
Your king looks like a Central American metal head
>>
>>66234681
Pic related.
Sweden should sell immigrant as slaves to pay for reparations to Germany and Poland.
>>
>>66234681
>WE remove all natives from those lands, but WE did it because we need to.
WE
>>
>>66234752
Dude, we are still shooting Indians. It's not something that end 100 years ago.
They are fucking pricks. If you don't do anything they steal everything in your property. Fuck hate them.
>>
>>66234790
t. preto
>>
File: Deluge.png (302KB, 473x2014px) Image search: [Google]
Deluge.png
302KB, 473x2014px
>>66234660
Sorry.

>>66234681
But the thirty years war was a much bigger clusterfuck and people to care about that. People don't seem to care about the Deluge outside of Poland.

Because the war was dragging on too long and then the Danes attacked us in the back so we had to pull out.
And we didn't do it just for fun, those faggots were claiming our crown.
>>
>>66234818
No offenses Mexico. But our indians are inbreed, drunk and act like niggers.
The government protect them for everything, from steeling, to child prostitution and rape. Even murder.
They also have reserves hand picked with huge deposits of rare metals. They reserves are bigger than the Europe continent. And guest what, do they stay in their fucking reserves? NOOOO. Those fuckers come to the city to get drunk until pass out. They block highways and demand cash to buy more booze. They fucking invade farms and steal cattle.
Tell me, why should i not shoot one native when he come in my propriety?
>>
>>66234821
gib back artworks, books and culture you thief
>>
>>66234912
You got no problems with cannibals?
>>
Probably the war with the Philippines. We killed like 100k of those Island Mexicans and something like a million died of disease. I'm not counting the Indians because everyone knows about that.
>>
>>66234821
Why so many countries change sides? I know that 30 fucking years is a huge time lapse (probably one entire generation). But looks very strange.
>>
File: Untitled.png (264KB, 314x969px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
264KB, 314x969px
>>66234961
Before XIX century, wars were basically a banter between ruling nobles, so they would side with anyone or anything that profited them the most at that moment, even if it meant switching sides multiple times during war.

Italians are the true masters of side switching though.
>>
>>66234949
No. If we leave them by their own, they would be extinct in 5 years.
Video related. NATIVE CULTURE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1VQD9oVrA
Yes, there is 2 kids dieing in this video. Our government made this video because they believe that we should not touch their culture. (seriously, its fuck up. If you don't have stomach. Don't fucking watch it)
>>
File: Thirty_Years_War_involvement.png (235KB, 2340x1675px) Image search: [Google]
Thirty_Years_War_involvement.png
235KB, 2340x1675px
>>66234961
Brandenburg got forced to fight for the Protestants, then switched to the Catholic side later in the war.
France started up positive to the Catholic case then remembered it hate Hasburgs more than it hate Catholics so it began funding the Protestants.
Denmark, a Catholic nation, sided with the Protestants just to almost initially get all of Jutland occupied by Imperial forces forcing them to go neutral.
That's all I know from the top of my head, unless you meant to ask about why so many switched side in the deluge?
>>
>>66234588
we literally dindu nuffins
>>
>>66235024
What I like about that war is that Venice was the last faction to switch sides, yet people use it as an argument for why Venice was initially.
>>
>>66235097
Venice was perfidious*
>>
File: 1687651687.png (235KB, 389x321px) Image search: [Google]
1687651687.png
235KB, 389x321px
We didn't do nothing. The poles need a good fucking now and then or they'd conquer us all.
>>
>>66235095
>wipe out entire continent
>Spain
>>
>>66235368
Nop. Spain only teach them Spanish.
Natives are still there. In higher numbers than ever.
>>
>>
>>66235368
>sneeze over some indians
>mass murder

nope, herr holocausterburger
>>
We dindu nuffins
>>
>>66235436
poles are su fucking involuntarily hilarious, like that fake plane they made with the pics of the twin president that got tree'd
>>
>>66235473
Exactly. That´s why you were always a pain in the ass
>>
>>66235498
Poland has done nothing wrong in the last 60 years. Leave him alone...
>>
>>66234588
People are still angry at most of the UK's mass-murders but there are a few very old ones no one cares about anymore.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Brice%27s_Day_massacre
>>
File: 1454710883485.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454710883485.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>66235498
>>
>>66235473
You created the papacy.
>>
>>66235545
Well, they were invaders after all.
>>
Everybody knows we fucked over the abbos, but not many people know we literally wiped out every single Tasmanian abbo.
>>
File: Lothar_von_Trotha.jpg (56KB, 311x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lothar_von_Trotha.jpg
56KB, 311x600px
Lothar von Trotha

drove around 100000 africans into the desert to a certian desth

no one gives a shit
>>
>>66235545
Dude. You start a war for the right of selling dope in another country.
Killing some vikings was nothing close to it.
>>
>>66235647
>desth
*death
>>
>>66235646
How did you manage to do it?
Also, why no one was able to proper liquidate the Guineas?
>>
>>66235568
We are peaceful people https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_concentration_camps_in_Libya
>>
>>66235661
Yeah but the Chinese are still butthurt about that, I don't think the Scandis are still butthurt about this.
>>
>>66235695
Disease played a big part, but also warfare and random civilians just shooting them on sight.

You mean PNG? Fucking mountains and shit, nobody could hope to control that place.
>>
File: alebrije.jpg (110KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
alebrije.jpg
110KB, 1024x576px
>>66235042
You can't have this people exist in perfect isolation and I very much doubt the Brazilian government is in any way condoning children being buried alive, out of control SJWs aside preserving their cultures doesn't mean leaving them to live like primitive peoples, while ultimately asimilation may be unavoidable in Mexico what we are trying is integration without asimilation, so they've got bilingual schools (their language + Spanish) social asistance programs that reward in cash their atending those, full legal access to public services like healthcare, etc, Yes, there's a lot of deficiencies in coverage and there's prejudice but we are making progress and a lot more people identify as indigenous now than they did before because of it. Obviously it is different circumstances, ours are mostly settled people largely habituated to European culture (eg Catholics, raising livestock, etc.) and largely mixed themselves, as apparently the intolerance of Amerindians to alcohol does to some extent have physiological causes, plus Amerindians in Mexico did have it (pulque) prior to European arrival so it isn't foreign to their culture unlike in the US and South America.

You can't just put them in reservations and leave them to die in there. Pictured is a an artisanal tradition that is not ancestral but only decades old, a large part of the reason Mexico is such a creative country is Amerindians are a living part of our culture and they continue to evolve their own.

>>66234960
Karma is a bitch huh?
>>
>>66235042
wtf did I just see? Did they die? Why?
>>
>>66234588
>invade
>kill a third of all people
>steal everything
>even fucking stairs, tiles and fountains
Goddamn snowniggers
>>
>>66235783
Mexico, first you need to understand that my natives are different from your natives. Your natives build a civilization. Mine didn't learn how to make bronze. Didn't domesticate anything. They biggest achievement was to join together to wipe another race of Indians from the face of earth, because thunder was asking them to do it.

This is exactly how the SJW government see natives. Like a fucking Museums object. They don't receive education, potable water, electricity, a decent job that didn't involve smuggling booze.
Few days ago, a soldier was arrested because he use moder medicine in an native.
Every fucking month, Indians come and fill my street with bare foot child asking for coins. And guest what. Police can't do shit because ask for food and money is part of their ancient tradition.
Even child prostitution is allowed in indigenous areas.

Do you want fulfill your desire in fuck a kid? Go to an reserve. Is not even illegal if you pay well.
>>
File: billete100.jpg (190KB, 1200x532px) Image search: [Google]
billete100.jpg
190KB, 1200x532px
>>66234588
Roca, i think. He commanded the "campaña al desierto" where they killed a lot of indigenous. Also we put him in the 100 pesos bill.
>>
We dont like killing people

But we have have the current record of horse-massacre from 1710
2000 was stabbed and shot
>>
File: Can't_talk_dick_in_mouth.jpg (518KB, 800x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Can't_talk_dick_in_mouth.jpg
518KB, 800x1127px
Turns out the Swedes have enjoyed fitting whole dicks in their mouths for centuries, it's not just some new fad.
>>
>>66235933
Yes, both kids die. The smaller one died in the second day due the amount of earth in his lungs.
Why?
Because the great tree speak to them. Who fucking knows. Probably he just got bored from his sons and buried them.
Some people said that the first boy was retarded (pretty common since they fuck their entire families since always).

This is pretty common. Every year 200 to 300 kids are buried alive in indigenous reserves.
>>
>>66236125
This reminds me of Cannibal Holocaust.
>>
>>66236085
Dude... Part of our meat sold to Europe is horse. We kill 3x this number in one week.
>>66236167
Brazil had Cannibals tribes too. Some of them exactly in the town where i live now.
But we kill them all.

Fun fact.
Indian graveyard didn't bring bad luck. My family farm have around 50 natives buried there and i never saw a single ghost.
>>
>>66234588
>Seems like our king killed one third of Poland's population once.
No you idiot. Famine and and epidemic outbreak killed most of those casualties during the war when Poland-Lithuania fought the cossack rebellion, Russians, Swedes, Brandenburg-Prussia, Transylvania, Wallachia, Moldavia all at once.
>>
>>66234821
>Because the war was dragging on too long and then the Danes attacked us in the back so we had to pull out.
No, because when Poland took care of the cossack uprising and the Russians in the south/east, it started to push back the Swedes and kill 30,000 Swedes (75% of the Swedish army).
>>
>>66236273
>75% of the Swedish army
Shieeet.
Sweden didn't have a chance, right?
>>
>>66236234
All of those apart from Brabdenburg-Prussia, affected Poland's less developed parts, no?
I have at least gotten that impression as Poles always point the finger at Sweden when they name this.
>>
>poles so butthurt about swedish dicking they put us in their old national anthem

It's a justified kind of butthurt.
>>
>>66235783
This is our native culture and values.
Kids change virginity for a funking candy. And father sell their offspring for booze.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSU_Wh2w8BM
>>
>>66236420
>I have at least gotten that impression as Poles always point the finger at Sweden when they name this.
Yes, because most Poles actually think it was mostly a Swedish invasion - which is technically true - while they contributed only around 20% of the total enemy forces during the Deluge. It has to do with the fact while the majority of Polish forces fought in the south-east against the cossacks and Russians, while the Swedish armies fought against the scraps and pospolite ruszenie (enlisted peasant and towns folk), thus had more or less free reign in north-central-western Poland to burn and pillage the first year or two of the Deluge.
>>
>>66236511
He could have made a million like the other Brazilian woman.
>>
>>66236420
Also what do you mean by less developed? All major cities were developed, major towns were developed.
>>
>>66236614
And this unlimited raiding in Central Poland didn't add to bulk Death Poles or?
I am not trying to show my nationalist dick anywhere now, we just came in at a rather bad time for you.
>>
>>66236666
As in those land being richer than others within the PLC.
>>
Well we did kill a shit-ton of Indians and Japs. We killed something like 5% of Japan at one point.
No one seems too broken up about it today.
>>
>>66236695
>And this unlimited raiding in Central Poland didn't add to bulk Death Poles or?
Yes it did, but most of the 1/3 PLC casualties were caused indirectly by the war - food shortages, famine and a raging epidemic which started just before the Russians invaded and started officially the Deluge.
>>
>>66236722
Gdansk was the richest, but it wasn't part of Brandenburg-Prussia, it was part of Poland, followed by Warsaw, Lwów, Wilno, Kraków, Poznań, Kijów etc. All in all the most developed part of the PLC was western Poland, the part which Sweden mostly pillaged.
>>
>>66236805
And oh, Sweden never actually managed to capture Gdansk, the townsfolk never allowed it and stood their ground.
>>
>>66236805
we should have gotten good terms with poland before the 1700s desu maybe we'd still own the entire baltic
>>
>>66236805
Oh, and Riga of course.
>>
>>66235647
but we recently apologized for that
>>
We create Prussia.
>>
>>66236029
>>66236614
This is the fault of your government, here we arrest people because they refuse modern medicine to indigenous Mexicans and while I won't claim we are any kind of model their self rule does have a limit in that it cannot contradict the constitution which is actually pretty comprehensive in terms of human rights. Now, I can understand failure to enforce laws or corruption (we certainly have more than our fair share of that here) but legal child prostitution means the bigger problem is with the government not with the natives, are you fucking going to tell them that if you brought these people to the city and raised them in a proper environment, not in poverty and with responsible and dedicated parents, that they would turn out so troubled? In Australia they did this to some aboriginals and while it is now acknowledged as a crime it did demonstrate that people given a chance to grow up in better circumstances turn out productive members of society. Some customs have to die, the descendants of Mesoamericans here no longer do human sacrifices and we wouldn't fucking respect that as apart of their culture. Human beings are not museum objects, Amerindians have every right to educate themselves, travel, learn form other cultures and denying them that on the pretense of appreciating their culture is bullshit. they're not museum oibjects and we no longer live in the fucking 18th century to believe in Rousseau's noble savage and that civilization will only corrupt the indians.

Your society needs to bring the government to task, children being killed and forced into prostitution is a horrible enough reality even without fucking allowing it as legal because it pleases the sensibilities of dumb fuck SJWs.
>>
>>66236893
Maybe things would be different if Zygmund III Waza wasn't elected, or if the didn't promote Catholicism so hard, or tried to regain his throne in Sweden. But what really allowed the Deluge to happen was Chmielnicki (and the traitor Radziwill's) and his cossacks, without them the Russians and Swedes wouldn't invade in the first place.
>>
>>66236989
>or if the didn't promote Catholicism
You got it mate, same story with Polish conquest of Moscow. We were always catholicucks. And when we were in trouble pope and purple bastards sold us. And know we are popelovers again. Am I crazy or is my country full of morons?
>>
>>66234588
we killed a shitload of indonesians after world war 2
>>
>>66236985
At less you acknowledge the filthy hand of SJW in this problem.
Everything starts in 1967, when our "evil and fascist" dictatorship create FUNAI. His purpose was to protect native identity. But fascism falls apart in 1984 and in 1988, leftists turn the natives into his personal shield.
And in 2012 the commie government give them super powers. They now are over right and wrong and no longer have the rights and duties of a Brazilian. Everything is ruled by a small chunk of leftists.
>>
>>66237038
ally with your fellow christians and we can create balticum or some shit
>>
>>66236989
So, Sweden was catholic in the 30 years war?
When did Sweden became protestant?
>>
daily reminder that the deluge was started by a pole
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieronim_Radziejowski
sweden dindu nuffin
>>
>>66237294
Of course not, Protestant.
>>
>>66237294
We became protestant when King based Vasa kicked out the catholics so we could get some money
then we took over the baltic for 70 or so years
>>
>>66237369
But, the north of Germany was not protestant too?
>>
>>66237318
Nah, it was really started by the traitor Chmielnicki and the cossacks, and the Radziwill's were far bigger traitors - they (Protestants) actually conspired to start a civil war between the Catholics and Orthodox (mostly cossacks) in the PLC and later invited the Swedes to the Deluge; just like Chmielnicki did with the Russians. It was a clusterfuck...
>>
File: 1476113881915.png (83KB, 861x348px) Image search: [Google]
1476113881915.png
83KB, 861x348px
>poland will NEVER recover from this
hahahahahhahah
>>
File: 4128ed6b9bd2de52.jpg (377KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
4128ed6b9bd2de52.jpg
377KB, 1280x931px
>>66237512
>>
File: Krzyztopor-z-fb-1200x674.jpg (321KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
Krzyztopor-z-fb-1200x674.jpg
321KB, 1200x674px
>>66237591
>>
>>66237255
It doesn't help them at all and there must be natives who realize this, hopefully they'll ally with more snesible people to try and bring change, vested interest are hard to beat we are currently struggling against teacher's unions, many of them indigenous, that look at their jobs as a source of privilege and refuse to undergo evaluation or adopt coursework that results in competitive/modern education, it's brought a lot of gridlock and chaos and has even come to violence but ultimately it is a fight we cannot walk away from as a society, we are too poor as a nation to be able to afford kids not learning what they should in school., nevermind it destroys their lives. Some fights you canot walk away from.
>>
During the Continuation War (1941-1944 war against the Soviet Union), Finland captured a bit over 60 000 prisoners of war. Over 20 000 perished in Finnish concentration camps, mostly of hunger and disease (about 1000 were executed by Finns, many of them trying to escape). No-one talks about that, I dare to say that more people in Finland know that we sent eight (8) refugee seeking Jews to Germany than that 20k Soviet soldiers perished in our concentration camps. And if someone knows about that the comment is "times were tough, lel" (which is true in a sense but it's also true regarding the Jews and about that incident the prime minister of Finland (Lipponen) has apologized)
>>
>>66237713
Hum.
Very few people know about what Brazil did in WWII.
America had problems fighting the Germans in Italy, and when they retreat to the Goth line, USA send us to make them waste some bullets.
We actually manage to be the first country to ever capture an entire German division.
German and Italians prisoners have receive the same food that Brazilian soldiers receive and even took part in some military training exercise. When USA learn about, they was pissed and send us back to Brazil. We steal a shitload of trucks from america before come back. Just for lulz.

Some German and Italian posters are alive today because we are not Anglos.
>>
File: Polish–Soviet War Wikipedia.png (414KB, 315x1513px) Image search: [Google]
Polish–Soviet War Wikipedia.png
414KB, 315x1513px
>>66237713
Same thing happened during pic related.
> Between 16,000 to 20,000 of Soviet POWs – out of 80,000 – died in Polish camps;[4] and about 51,000 Polish POWs died in Soviet and Lithuanian camps.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_of_the_Polish–Soviet_War
>>
>>66238392
Fun fact: A lot ex-rsi soldier think very well of brazil army
>>
>>66237713
The times were though. Maybe the prisoners should have thought about that real hard.
>>
>>66238738
Easy to see why.
America keep their prisoners under fences, some times receiving only one meal a day.
Brazilians share their food, and axis soldiers share blankets with us (we come to Italy very poor preprepared to handle the cold weather. We even had football matches between our countries. (young brother of my grand father serve in Italy)
Also, many soldiers where the first generation born in Brazil. We send a loot of Italians and Germans speaking soldiers to there.

Our plan was to recruit as many as possible to come with us to Brazil. But America was in rage and send us back. Officially, we should have helped the USA to occupy Bavaria.
>>
File: IMG_0148.png (22KB, 460x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.png
22KB, 460x386px
>>66234588
You also killed off a third of Finland's population once with famine and war. Not the first time the Swede has failed to mention this, though.
>>
File: IMG_20161005_085656.jpg (216KB, 1370x1826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161005_085656.jpg
216KB, 1370x1826px
>>66239016
Delet
>>
>>66237445
It was, a lot of battles went on their though. Just look up the siege of Magdeburg.

>>66239016
We haven't forgotten that though, we actually celebrate it. That's why we lit a fire every last April.
>>
>>66239057
>>66239099
>we actually celebrate it
Karma will see to your genocide.
>>
>>66239016
And now they are getting buttfuck by chimps, karma if that satisfies your retarded grudges.
>>
>>66239016
I record reading about America offering lands in Alaska when the winter war started.
What actually happen?
>>
>>66239099
>we actually celebrate it
*WAKE ME UP*
>>
File: 1475382756577-int.jpg (79KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1475382756577-int.jpg
79KB, 365x363px
Literally dindu nuffin. Everyone else sure likes to slaughter us
>>
>>66239203
We're too good for this world, Eestibro.
>>
>>66239156
>>66239173
t. The subjugated. Don't get mad about history
>>
File: 1467310142418.jpg (30KB, 352x440px) Image search: [Google]
1467310142418.jpg
30KB, 352x440px
>>66239016
They'll get whats coming to them, and after that we can annex sweden with ease.
>>
>>66234695
Kek it's true.

>"aryan" nordic ubermensch
>>
File: 1448056009520.jpg (149KB, 796x827px) Image search: [Google]
1448056009520.jpg
149KB, 796x827px
>>66239230
One day we will get ours, when white man and black man kill each other then what will be left will be clay for our yellow race
>>
>>66239382
Make sure nit to be too stoned.
>>
>>66239347
They imported many of their kings, their current dynasty is from France originally iirc.
>>
>>66235065
>denmark, a catholic nation

What the fuck dude, it was protestant. And they were supposed to be what Sweden was in Richelieu's plan, they just happened to fail being occupied like you say so the french had to send the swedes.
>>
File: 21476632.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
21476632.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>66239238
Apologize.
>>
>>66235065
Denmark, a Protestant*

>>66239439
Meant to write Protestant,
>>
File: dunno.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
dunno.png
20KB, 560x407px
>>66239422
>The House of Vasa (Swedish: Vasaätten, Polish: Wazowie, Lithuanian: Vaza) was an early modern royal house founded in 1523 in Sweden, ruling Sweden 1523–1654, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth 1587–1668 and the Tsardom of Russia 1610–1613 (titular until 1634). Its agnatic line became extinct in Poland with the death of King John II Casimir of Poland in 1672.

>The House of Vasa descended from a Swedish 14th century noble family, tracing agnatic kinship to Nils Kettilsson (Vasa) (died 1378), fogde of the castle Three Crowns in Stockholm.
>>
>Papists will defend this
>>
>>66239511
I should have guessed it.
>>
>>66239454
We should unite all Finnics under one flag and make a better Europe from Baltic sea to Urals. The come back and kill all these fucking Germans, Swedes, Russians, Poles and Danes
>>
>>66239194
>>66239156
like 50% of all our celebrations are about killing Finns.
Our Christmas is really to commemorate Birger Jarl's decision to behead all Finnish children less than five years old.
>>
>>66239537
Treason was the worst of crimes in the ancient regime. Some people likes to forget that every german on the """protestant""" side of the 30 years war was not only an heretic on the perspective of the catholics, but a literal traitor from the perspective of everyone regardless of religion. That's why most german protestant princes prefered to side with the """catholics""" unless the circumstances forced them into open rebellion.
>>
File: 1476648572422.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476648572422.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>66239512
>The House of Bernadotte, the current royal house of Sweden, has reigned since 1818. Between 1818 and 1905, it was also the royal house of Norway. Its founder, Charles XIV John of Sweden (who was born Jean Bernadotte), was adopted by Charles XIII of Sweden, who belonged to the House of Holstein-Gottorp which was becoming extinct.
>>
>>66239512
While the house wasn't imported, a lot of the queens were.

>>66239544
Richelieu sure was a slim rat funding both Muslims and Protestants to kill his fellow Catholics, especially as he himself had the role of a cardinal.
>>
File: 1473869365870.png (11KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1473869365870.png
11KB, 229x220px
>>66239454
NO
>>
>>66239645
Yes but the current king who is a Bernadotte fits the nordic stereotype. The king in the OP, who is from a swedish dynasty, looks like a spic.
>>
File: lel_abos.gif (3MB, 309x225px) Image search: [Google]
lel_abos.gif
3MB, 309x225px
Literally up until the 1970s, it wasn't entirely uncommon for rich people in the remote parts of Australia to go for a drive through the bush and shoot Aborigenes for sport

In fact, my grandfather once told me a story of him taking a train from Townsville to Darwin or something like that in 1930ish and seeing older gentlemen taking potshots through the windows at the Abos to pass the time.
>>
>>66235573
Bloody good ones at that
>>
>>66234588
Probably the Indian famines
>>
>>66239658
What's even better/worst, Richelieu went genocidally mental on protestants inside France. The guy just didn't give a fuck as long as he was on the winning side.
>>
Upon independence war we murdered tons of Turks
150 year gap
We murdered some Turko-Serbian rape babbies in Bosnia
>>
File: europe_814.jpg (302KB, 1477x1164px) Image search: [Google]
europe_814.jpg
302KB, 1477x1164px
>>66239554
+1
>>
We're good boys, dindu nuffin
>>
>>66235717
what they did was so messed up it fills me with rage.
>>
>>66239899
Yeah, fuck Æthelred the Unready.
>>
>>66239801
You realize that the Turks weren't raping muslims. They were going after Serbs
>>
>>66240012
Everyone needs an excuse to chip out, the last thing the mob thinks about if it makes sense.
>>
File: sweden_yes.png (41KB, 575x544px) Image search: [Google]
sweden_yes.png
41KB, 575x544px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk
>>
>>66239825
Ancient Lechitic Empire represent. ;)
>>
>>66240114
I don't know why they deny it. It was one of the complaints they listed when they revolted in 1800s
>>
>>66240117
>The Germans invaded in world war 1
>>
>>66240117
That movie is hugely an oversimplification, slightly BS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland

This animation is quite cool but it still missed majority of the important happenings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw
>>
the railway between Tampere and Jyväskylä was built with russian POW labor,couple of thousand of them died of tuberculosis,malnutrition and fever

those were the days
>>
>>66237713
>Over 20 000 commies perished
What's the problem?
>>
Fructuoso Rivera, our first president, externinated the Charrua, the natives of Uruguay since they were incompatible with civlilization.

This is why Uruguay is the only country in Latin America without indígenous peoples.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.