[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switzerland being called expensive is a big troll campaign by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: swiss-gold.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
swiss-gold.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
Switzerland being called expensive is a big troll campaign by the Swiss to keep you out.
Consider this, average apartment rent for 1 room is 800-1500chf, food is 500chf, medical insurance is 300chf, internet, phone is 200chf, that's 2500chf
average swiss wage is like 5000chf net(if you're a professional in IT it's even more than that)
>>
Wine is cheap
Groceries are OK
Restaurants and hotels are expensive

There are deals, though. We rented a furnished apartment on the waterfront in Locarno for $700 / week.
>>
>>66226785
They don't need to make up stuff keep people out, don't they never let foreigners have permanent residency?
>>
>>66226992
What happens if you marry a swiss?
>>
File: Tina Turner Residence.jpg (82KB, 634x298px) Image search: [Google]
Tina Turner Residence.jpg
82KB, 634x298px
>>66226992

Only if you have money. Lots of it.

This is Tina Turner's house in Zurich. She's a citizen now, after tell the US to go fuck itself.
>>
>>66227023
That's an exception I think. What I mean is unless your a successful professional with a college degree they're not going to let you in.
>>
I work for a Swiss multinational HQ in Zurich. We have a couple of US colleages working at the Swiss HQ on a 2 year assignment. The company had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get it done. Real PITA.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>66227073
Or if you're from the EU you can just get a work permit.
They had a referendum 51/49 to curb EU immigration, which will take effect next year.
The politicians don't want to do it or somehow weasel out of it because that would mean the EU would kick them out of the single market.
>>
>>66226785
The fuck is a chf
>>
>>66227177
I'm sure they'll manage just fine with all the french and italian evaded tax money
>>
>>66227931

Swiss (ch) franc (f). Their currency. They are not part of the EU.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.