[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have all the recent successful entrepreneurs and billionaires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Bloomberg1.jpg (612KB, 3000x1942px) Image search: [Google]
Bloomberg1.jpg
612KB, 3000x1942px
Why have all the recent successful entrepreneurs and billionaires to come out of Asia been Chinese? Why no Japanese or gook Koreans?

Chinese people are clearly an inferior race that should have been wiped out in WWII, so what's the deal?
>>
>implying
they're all indians
also there's like 10x more of them
>>
>>66225318
>they're all Indians

?
>>
>>66225247
You may have missed it, but China is having both an economic boom (that happens to be fueled by bubbles) and that chinks tend to be pretty damn protectionist of their shit. Meaning only they can really profit from it.
>>
>>66225247
Why have all the recent successful entrepreneurs and billionaires to come out of America been Jews? Why no Whites or gook Koreans?

Jews are clearly an inferior race that should have been wiped out in WWII, so what's the deal?
>>
>>66225452
what's his endgame?
>>
>>66225247
Domesticated protectionism. Think about it China Mobile has 700 million clients. Charge them 2 dollars a day, you're a billionaire.
>>
>>66225452

>this chink in panama again

or are you using a proxy, Chen?
>>
All the intelligent people in this countries end up as corporate wageslaves who work for conglomerates
>>
>>66225514
No. I'm just a tourist.
>>
File: oculus-1200x799.jpg (196KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
oculus-1200x799.jpg
196KB, 1200x799px
>>66225483
you tell me fám
>>
File: 1434945137352.jpg (54KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
1434945137352.jpg
54KB, 700x640px
There's only billionares and 1 is jew and 5000 jews in Finland
Pic the jew
Why are jews so successful?
>>
>>66225617
6 billionares
>>
>>66225518
Better than being broke liquid lemon brother assclown really. Also they criticize Germany and Japan for same reasons and no they didn't failed in Hi Tech, innovations and all that stuff.
>>
I was talking to a Japanese venture tech guy the other day and he blames the habit of rushing to IPO or buyout too quickly for the lack of new big tech companies coming out of Japan.

It is easier to grow as a private company as long as you can keep getting cash but it is hard to attract the big-balled private investors outside of America and China.

U.S. and China also have very large homogeneous markets that are easy to grow in and on top of that the Chinese government protects local businesses from international competition.

Most of the new Chinese billionaires are just riding the real estate bubble though so this isn't entirely relevant.
>>
>>66225247
>economic boom
>massive domestic market
>growing middle class
>>
>>66225436
>muh bubble

45 year bubble?
>>
>>66225981
>and on top of that the Chinese government protects local businesses from international competition.

>muh protectionism

Do you dumbfucks think other nations don't protect their markets as well?

The top 100 companies in America made 50% of US GDP last year. We protect our markets here.
>>
>>66225247
There's like a trillion chinese

It probably has something to do with it
>>
>>66226215
>there's a trillion Indians
>no internationally known megacorporations or multibillionares

Huh
>>
>>66226166
I do business in U.S., Europe, Japan and China.

China is different.
>>
>>66226271
>muh anecdotes

And I am God.
>>
>>66226101
I don't know how many years, but their housing market has already burst. But this is China, where one asset bubble is replaced by another.
>>
I have a question, where the fuck are the Indian science and technology? And their achievements? Theres 1.4 billion of them, how come we never hear anything good come out of that fucking shithole?
>>
>>66226286
Do you have any experience in China? I don't see how you possibly could if you don't understand what I am talking about. The whole country is one loosely integrated megacorp. Outsiders are not welcome unless they are absolutely needed and you have to pay through the nose with trade secrets if you want market access. Once they have what they want they start trying to push you out.

I'm makes me fucking livid when people deny this. I fucking hate chinks.
>>
>>66226411
>t. self-hating Chinese

Go away Chiang. You've caused enough damage buying all the properties driving Anglos out of their own cities, just leave us be.
>>
>>66226411
>more anecdotes from leaf
>>
>>66226254

>no internationally known megacorporations or multibillionares

WEW LAD
>>
>>66226254
>what is fucking microsoft and apple
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.