[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a proper website where I could find grammar exercises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1459801899812.png (445KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
1459801899812.png
445KB, 1280x711px
Is there a proper website where I could find grammar exercises for the English language? I can speak it properly but am interested in advanced grammar, stuff like future perfect progressive, past progressive, simple past, etc.
>>
>>
>>66219988
Im not an anglo
>>
Hm, IDK, but I can give you some tips on the stuff you've just said.

>future perfect progressive
Things like "I shall have been going to the store by the time you get back", implies a continuous action that happens after now (i.e., in the future) but before the specified future time (i.e., perfect), continuously (i.e., progressive). Not really used, mostly a meme tense tbqh.

>perfect progressive
"I have been going to the store". Something that is finished but with current relevance (i.e., perfect) happening continuously (i.e. progressive).

>past progressive
"I was going to the store." Akin to the imperfect of Romance languages, which I assume you know about since you're French.

>simple past
"I went to the store." Something that happened in the past as a single, coherent action (i.e., simple). Broadly similar to how the Aorist is used in Ancient Greek in the indicative, but I digress.
>>
>>66220185
Way to miss the point of the OP.

>american reading comprehension
>>
>>66220281
The first thing I said was that I didn't know of any such website, but that I could provide tips on my own.

>Canadians in charge of reading
>>
>>66220281
Way to miss the first sentence of this fellow burger, you stupid anglophone trash
>>
>>66220405
Hummmmmmmm
>>
>>66220076
Are you a recent immigrant?
>>
>>66220393
Then why did you respond at all retard? To provide misleading "tips"? You sure do live up to that flag of yours.
>>
>>66220497
To provide tips of my own, yes. Being this assblasted over it, you sure live up to your flag as well my good sir.
>>
is this guy from quebec? why does he sound so angry
>>
File: ddsdw.png (98KB, 809x647px) Image search: [Google]
ddsdw.png
98KB, 809x647px
>>66220461
No Im quebecfag

>>66221011
if you're talking about OP yes otherwise idk

>>66220613
Hey thanks a lot this was useful you seem to know a lot, I have this gay ass picture which is similar to what you said, explaining how they should be used. I was just searching for further exercises .
>>66220497
>>
>>66221262
You're welcome 2bh.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.