[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on migrating to Australia sometime next year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: australia-work-visa1.jpg (95KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
australia-work-visa1.jpg
95KB, 600x300px
I'm planning on migrating to Australia sometime next year. Are there any white collar jobs one can do without prior experience and knowing only English, or any that I can convert to in a few months?

One thing that comes to my mind is IT. Are there any other options, or is it the only choice?
>>
Full
>>
You need a job before you can migrate there.
Other than that you can only apply for work & holiday visa which is like 6 months or so
>>
It's very hard to migrate to australia we have some of the toughest immigration laws in the world. IT is dead here unless you have a university degree so don't bother you might be able to get a laborer job depending on your age you could do an apprenticeship.
>>
>>66209827
also what he said
>>
>>66209886
Also I can highly recommenced that working holiday visa, for Polish guy it's even better
You earn while travelling. I did that 3 years ago
>>
>>66209886
>>66210002
I'm migrating together with my partner under Skilled Graduate, so most likely I'll have a visa allowing me to stay & work for 18 months. I don't know what to expect from Australia job market. I have only prior experience in pretty generic back-office job (customer service, as in handling agreements and invoices).

>>66209827
>>66210133
Like what, for example?
>>
>>66210455
Moving somewhere not to mention Australia of all countries without having a job waiting there is just plain stupid. You'll run out of money within weeks

Not to mention having education or niche skills
>>
>>66210543
without having education or niche skills
>>
>>66210543
I know, and I'll rely on my partner for a while who will probably not have issues landing a job (that's IT for you). I just don't want to be financially dependent all the time, and It don't think IT is my kind of suff, so I'm looking for something different.
>>
Australia is the land of rules, certificates and regulations. Unless you have a document stating that you can work in the position you want, you will not be able to work there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.