[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jews dominate american upper class >slavs dominate upper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Cu5UCSYWIAATl4W.jpg large.jpg (133KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
Cu5UCSYWIAATl4W.jpg large.jpg
133KB, 640x791px
>jews dominate american upper class
>slavs dominate upper middle class
>countless protestant spinoffs poor as fuck

rly made me think
>>
I thought blacks were Lutherans desu
>>
What are you talking about?
Protestants are all over the place.
>>
>>66209476
Most Slavs in the US are Catholic and Protestant.
>>
>>66209476
I don't think you understand percentages mate.
>>
>>66209476
>slavs dominate upper middle class
That's because they were rich or skilled ones & their families in their home countries.
>>
>>66211566
see >>66211224
>>
>>66211566
>That's because they were rich or skilled ones & their families in their home countries.
Same as Russians in the UK or Persians in the west in general. There was never major emigration from those countries so most of those that are in the west are quite wealthy people that escaped commies/Stalin/muzzies and so on.
>>
>>66211715
Look at Orthodox Christians, who are from Russian or Ukrainian backgrounds.

And the reason behind Catholics being poorer than the average is that majority of them are spics dragging down the whole group.
>>
>>66209476
Americans allow themselves to be ruled completely by the Negro, despite there being only 40 million of them. American whites are conditioned from birth to show deference to the black, and are heavily ostracized when they do not. They passively accept their second class status.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, including the OP, are millennial progressives and self-hating whites of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>66211969
1. Most of Russian immigrants in the US are Jewish or atheist, this is a fact

2. Most Slavs in the US are Poles and Czechoslovaks, who are overwhelmingly Catholic with some smaller Protestant population

3. Many Orthodox Christians in the US aren't Slavic at all but Greek etc

Here is the actual breakdown of income by ethnicity:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
>>
>>66212158
>Russian American : $75,305
>Serbian American : $71,394
>Croatian American : $71,047
>Slovene American : $69,842
>Ukrainian American : $66,957
>Polish American : $66,948
>Slavic American : $65,363

The national median income is $53,657, which makes Slavic Americans belong to higher classes, regardless of being Catholic, Protestant or Orthodox.
>>
>>66212642
That wasn't the problem I was objecting to. I was objecting to idiot OP who automatically equates "Orthodox" and "Slavs".
>>
>>66209476
Why are Buddhists so poor?
>>
>>66212881
Orthodox christianity is the religion of the slavs. Only corrupted slavs follow anything else
>>
>>66213542
Slavs were Catholic before they were Orthodox, you dumb fuck. Poland adopted Christianity before Russia.
>>
>>66211969
No, most of our Catholics are Polish, Irish, and Italian.
>>
>>66209476
>Catholics are poorer than Muslims
what the fuck
>>
>>66213754
Then are most spics not religious?
>>
>>66213930
They are mostly Catholic but have Protestant and non-religious minorities. The same applies to European immigrants that first came here as Catholics.
>>
>>66213542
>Russians
>Slavs

kek

The only Orthodox Slavs are Belarusians and Serbs.
>>
>>66213766
Muslim immigrants in America are different from the ones in Europe.
>>
>>66213766
We have stricter immigration guidelines with muslim countries than with Catholic counties (mostly European countries + Mexico), it's actually very hard for a muslim to immigrate here unless he already has a decent amount of money.
>>
>>66214034
>what is Ukraine
>>
>>66214337
Russia's 47th oblast
>>
File: 1476613046255.jpg (1MB, 1991x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1476613046255.jpg
1MB, 1991x3000px
>>66211871
There was significant immigration from Russia, they were just all jews
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.